This is America

FortyFour

Rookie
People are so blind it's beyond ridiculous............ not only are people blind to the obvious, they are especially blind to the symbolic and mathematics as well.......

There is a reason why my handle name is "FortyFour" and there is a reason why this video is 4:04 minutes long like (44)
And there is a reason why it's exactly a total span of 144 days till Childish Gambino's birthday the day this video was released...

The word "Forty Four" in english gamatria sums to 144, just like the word "Kill" = 44.....

Just to show this stuff isn't arbitrary and it's built into our existence.... the words "April Fourth" in English = 144, April Fourth written 4/4

This video couldn't have come at a better time for Childish Gambino... aka Donald Glover

Childish Gambino is currently 34 years old..... "Murder" in English reduction = 34, this being a music video displaying murder

"Childish Gambino" in English reduction = 79, just like "Murder" in English gematria = 79, a video on murder thanks to Childish Gambino who just so happens to be 34 years old..........

The first "Murder" in the video comes in at exactly 52 seconds into the video....

52 is a very important number... why? "Prophecy" in English reduction = 52 and before Prince died, in his last interview, he expressed how we are all living through "Prophecy"....

Another word in English Gematria that sums to 52 is the word "Devil"..... as well as "Rest In Peace" sums to 52 in Gematria

The word "Fifty Two" in Gematria sums to the number 43, just like the words "Jesus Christ" sums to the number 43

(Side note*** Jesus Christ was Sacrificed at the age of 33 and Childish Gambino doesn't show his face until 33 seconds into the video)

Another word that mathematically sums to 43 just like "Fifty Two" and "Jesus Christ" is the word "Freemasons".......

Jesus dies at age 33, Childish Gambino doesn't show his face until 33 seconds in, Freemasonry is known for 33 degrees

In fact, the Freemason logo mathmaticlly displays the number 33 as well....

If you didn't know....... 137 is the 33rd prime number in mathematics....

NOW CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

The word "Thirty Three" in English Gematria sums to the number 156........

Well, exactly 1:56 into the music video is when Childish Gambino shoots and kills the church choir........

Gematria is a Jewish practice as well as Kabbala practice and the words "False Flag" in Jewish gematria sum to 156

So at exactly 1:56 into the video we see a symbolic "False Flag" shooting where "False Flag" in Jewish sums to 156

Another word that sums to 156 is the words "Twenty Eight" = 156

Why is that important? This video was released on May 5th, that just so happens to have date numerology of 28 (5+5+18)

Again, it was released on May 5th, written 5/5 where there is a video of 10 people in a Choir False Flag murder... 5 on top and 5 on bottom

The word "Satan" in English & reduction sums to the numbers 10 & 55............. 10 killed at once in the the music video released on 5/5

People say this is supposed to be the "Charleston" shooting in the video, a shooting that is known to be a False Flag

The word "Charleston" = 43, just like "Jesus Christ" = 43, just like Freemasons" = 43

And lets not forget this music video opened up with a murder at 52 seconds in.... "Fifty Two" = 43

But let's not also forget the Church shooting in Texas that happened more recently last year...

Where the 26 year old killed 26 people in "Gods" church, where the word "God" sums to 26 in English gematria

But of course what happend just before THAT shooting? The Vegas shooting that took place on October 1st, written 10/1

101 is the 26th prime number according to mathmetics..... "God" = 26.....

It was the Route 91 festive shooting that just so happened to be a day leaving 91 days left in the calendar year...........

THERE IS NOBODY ELSE ON THE INTERNET THAT HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS KIND OF AWARENESS TO THIS VIDEO.... PERIOD

DeathlyHallows

Established
Wow 44...impressive. I personally went for the more obvious choice, only have a few minutes to be on here. The slow one eye wink thing...I mean obvious, but weird and drawn out.

williejonesjr

Veteran
People are so blind it's beyond ridiculous............ not only are people blind to the obvious, they are especially blind to the symbolic and mathematics as well.......

There is a reason why my handle name is "FortyFour" and there is a reason why this video is 4:04 minutes long like (44)
And there is a reason why it's exactly a total span of 144 days till Childish Gambino's birthday the day this video was released...

The word "Forty Four" in english gamatria sums to 144, just like the word "Kill" = 44.....

Just to show this stuff isn't arbitrary and it's built into our existence.... the words "April Fourth" in English = 144, April Fourth written 4/4

This video couldn't have come at a better time for Childish Gambino... aka Donald Glover

Childish Gambino is currently 34 years old..... "Murder" in English reduction = 34, this being a music video displaying murder

"Childish Gambino" in English reduction = 79, just like "Murder" in English gematria = 79, a video on murder thanks to Childish Gambino who just so happens to be 34 years old..........

The first "Murder" in the video comes in at exactly 52 seconds into the video....

52 is a very important number... why? "Prophecy" in English reduction = 52 and before Prince died, in his last interview, he expressed how we are all living through "Prophecy"....

Another word in English Gematria that sums to 52 is the word "Devil"..... as well as "Rest In Peace" sums to 52 in Gematria

The word "Fifty Two" in Gematria sums to the number 43, just like the words "Jesus Christ" sums to the number 43

(Side note*** Jesus Christ was Sacrificed at the age of 33 and Childish Gambino doesn't show his face until 33 seconds into the video)

Another word that mathematically sums to 43 just like "Fifty Two" and "Jesus Christ" is the word "Freemasons".......

Jesus dies at age 33, Childish Gambino doesn't show his face until 33 seconds in, Freemasonry is known for 33 degrees

In fact, the Freemason logo mathmaticlly displays the number 33 as well....

If you didn't know....... 137 is the 33rd prime number in mathematics....

NOW CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

The word "Thirty Three" in English Gematria sums to the number 156........

Well, exactly 1:56 into the music video is when Childish Gambino shoots and kills the church choir........

Gematria is a Jewish practice as well as Kabbala practice and the words "False Flag" in Jewish gematria sum to 156

So at exactly 1:56 into the video we see a symbolic "False Flag" shooting where "False Flag" in Jewish sums to 156

Another word that sums to 156 is the words "Twenty Eight" = 156

Why is that important? This video was released on May 5th, that just so happens to have date numerology of 28 (5+5+18)

Again, it was released on May 5th, written 5/5 where there is a video of 10 people in a Choir False Flag murder... 5 on top and 5 on bottom

The word "Satan" in English & reduction sums to the numbers 10 & 55............. 10 killed at once in the the music video released on 5/5

People say this is supposed to be the "Charleston" shooting in the video, a shooting that is known to be a False Flag

The word "Charleston" = 43, just like "Jesus Christ" = 43, just like Freemasons" = 43

And lets not forget this music video opened up with a murder at 52 seconds in.... "Fifty Two" = 43

But let's not also forget the Church shooting in Texas that happened more recently last year...

Where the 26 year old killed 26 people in "Gods" church, where the word "God" sums to 26 in English gematria

But of course what happend just before THAT shooting? The Vegas shooting that took place on October 1st, written 10/1

101 is the 26th prime number according to mathmetics..... "God" = 26.....

It was the Route 91 festive shooting that just so happened to be a day leaving 91 days left in the calendar year...........

THERE IS NOBODY ELSE ON THE INTERNET THAT HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS KIND OF AWARENESS TO THIS VIDEO.... PERIOD
I love the numbers, man!

williejonesjr

Veteran
My take, bear with me.

"Black folk" been forced to jig forever. Jiggin is what the white man would make the slaves do, with each other or for other whites. I would consider twerking to be jiggin. Dancing basically to entertain, or to "sell yourself", or to excite the opposite sex. Jiggin for the man, jiggin for each other.. jiggin.

This video, they're still jiggin. Still jiggin, no progress. The whole video, they are jiggin. Jiggin to the newest dances, fads (mannequin challenge), and at the end, still driving that old Honda. No business was started, no money was made, no progress, no enlightenment, nothing positive, nothing uplifting - just jiggin, same place they were 400 years ago. The world has passed by them, real life is happening, while they are continuing to jig.

This is America.

The Zone

Star
No offense to those which bathe in their gematria skills, but no poster has ever lasted here which has consistently proven their point on even the most basic basis. And what I do not get is when they tell or share things with us they point to how stupid people are for not seeing the obvious. Yet, those same types when questioned are often revealed despite people just wanting to understand the basics. Those who've claimed to have facts before something happens (remember the guy who said Cleveland would win the NBA last season) got it wrong a lot. I am not saying there is not something to numbers, only that any one person has yet to come here and make a solid case for their or its accuracy. And the chest thumping after the share is always off putting. Most posters past here sharing insight with numbers quickly seem to get something totally wrong and then never return when asked about their claims. I am still waiting for someone to make a clear and sensible case. So, it is easy to find the numbers that do fit...just as it is to find the numbers which don't. I could take any name and throw about numbers until it comes up with something while discounting others. IOW, eventually, something will fit the math but what about all that does not fit? I am always open to a rational explanation and could admit anything that shows consistent truth.

Addendum - LMAO - it was YOU!

Here is the quote from a past post you made -

As for the NBA Finals I have a strong inclination the "Godfather" Lebron James will win in Game 7 @ Oracle Arena on Fathers Day - a day before the "REAL" King James birthday from the Bible... of course last year Game 7, Fathers Days and King James birthday all fell on the same day.

You claimed to make so much money betting on sports so I asked you what would happen. Uh, Cleveland lost the series 4-1, not 4-3 win. Which proves my point. If you know all these events and are not already rich and you hang about in this forum every now and then....well. Sorry, I just hate frauds. Anybody can make things fit with numbers AFTER the fact if they crunch them enough. And you still want people to drop and bow before your knowledge....LMAO, again. Some 'PREY' on those who simply like supposed explanations who cannot see through the smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

DeathlyHallows

Established
No offense to those which bathe in their gematria skills, but no poster has ever lasted here which has consistently proven their point on even the most basic basis. And what I do not get is when they tell or share things with us they point to how stupid people are for not seeing the obvious. Yet, those same types when questioned are often revealed despite people just wanting to understand the basics. Those who've claimed to have facts before something happens (remember the guy who said Cleveland would win the NBA last season) got it wrong a lot. I am not saying there is not something to numbers, only that any one person has yet to come here and make a solid case for their or its accuracy. And the chest thumping after the share is always off putting. Most posters past here sharing insight with numbers quickly seem to get something totally wrong and then never return when asked about their claims. I am still waiting for someone to make a clear and sensible case. So, it is easy to find the numbers that do fit...just as it is to find the numbers which don't. I could take any name and throw about numbers until it comes up with something while discounting others. IOW, eventually, something will fit the math but what about all that does not fit? I am always open to a rational explanation and could admit anything that shows consistent truth.

Addendum - LMAO - it was YOU!

Here is the quote from a past post you made -

As for the NBA Finals I have a strong inclination the "Godfather" Lebron James will win in Game 7 @ Oracle Arena on Fathers Day - a day before the "REAL" King James birthday from the Bible... of course last year Game 7, Fathers Days and King James birthday all fell on the same day.

You claimed to make so much money betting on sports so I asked you what would happen. Uh, Cleveland lost the series 4-1, not 4-3 win. Which proves my point. If you know all these events and are not already rich and you hang about in this forum every now and then....well. Sorry, I just hate frauds. Anybody can make things fit with numbers AFTER the fact if they crunch them enough. And you still want people to drop and bow before your knowledge....LMAO, again. Some pray on those who simply like supposed explanations who cannot see through the smoke and mirrors.
View attachment 7622
Not to be nit picky, but if you are correcting someone, or scolding them, you should be accurate...it's prey not pray. Pray is the act of prayer, but prey is something that is done, or something which is going to be pounced on, which is what I am guessing you meant. See how that made me seem like a jerk...yep.

Damien50

Star
My take, bear with me.

"Black folk" been forced to jig forever. Jiggin is what the white man would make the slaves do, with each other or for other whites. I would consider twerking to be jiggin. Dancing basically to entertain, or to "sell yourself", or to excite the opposite sex. Jiggin for the man, jiggin for each other.. jiggin.

This video, they're still jiggin. Still jiggin, no progress. The whole video, they are jiggin. Jiggin to the newest dances, fads (mannequin challenge), and at the end, still driving that old Honda. No business was started, no money was made, no progress, no enlightenment, nothing positive, nothing uplifting - just jiggin, same place they were 400 years ago. The world has passed by them, real life is happening, while they are continuing to jig.

This is America.
You nailed in a way many have not. He poses like Jim Crow right before he shoots the older man and everything gallon that point is dancing and trying to get money when in the background chaos is happening but 'damn look at Bino hitting all the latest dances'.

Oddly black people didn't even focus on the message they started persecuting Gambino for having a white girlfriend. They made it the equivalent of a conspiracy theorist dating a Rothschild and glossed over the video. I thought the video was great but he's not the black messiah and there is no one to save them but themselves but they're too busy jiggin'

You're a knowledgeable dog by the way

Damien50

Star
You nailed in a way many have not. He poses like Jim Crow right before he shoots the older man and everything gallon that point is dancing and trying to get money when in the background chaos is happening but 'damn look at Bino hitting all the latest dances'.

Oddly black people didn't even focus on the message they started persecuting Gambino for having a white girlfriend. They made it the equivalent of a conspiracy theorist dating a Rothschild and glossed over the video. I thought the video was great but he's not the black messiah and there is no one to save them but themselves but they're too busy jiggin'

You're a knowledgeable dog by the way
I was in my truck listening to the radio and well known comedian D.L. Hughley possess the the following question to listeners - Can you be black and woke(aware of racial injustice) and date outside of your race?

Now he figures because he's older and experienced that he is qualified to pass judgement of the love life of thousands of interracial couples because he believes it to be a conflict of interest. How can a black man be trying to bring his people out of an economical and mental slavery and simultaneously date the enemy that is a white woman?

So I get vehement as a mixed race individual(Cuban, black, Italian) that sees merit in people not for their appearance but their deeds and I do my duty and call in tho the show.

Me: Hey Mr. Highley this is *******

What do you think of Childish Gambino promoting being woke and yet dating a white woman?

Me: Well actually sir I am more appalled by the blatant racism of African Americans like yourself that yearned to be free of the same racial prejudices you are espousing towards Gambino

Him: How do you figure I'm being racist? White people have held us down for over four hundred years and yadda yadda

Me: There's no reason he [Gambino] can't date a white woman because black activist were not telling whites to stop helping get them out the south, giving them jobs, teaching them, getting hosed down and beaten as race traitors or anything like that. But he [Gambino] makes a symbolically charged video to illustrate the absurdity of popular culture for black America and worried about where his genitals might go

I got hung up on after that and they proceeded to play Adele a white woman. I didn't even get to tell hypocrite damn it!

rainerann

Star
The song is rather obnoxious and I am reminded of how I learned in an African American history class about how black people are controlled to be entertainers. It is like watching a show in a modern Harlem or something. I just wonder how much creative choice the artist is allowed to have.

rainerann

Star
I would imagine a black artist with creative freedom to have a more complex, intelligent message. There are a couple of scenes where it seems like he is trying to present the message that there is violence in the black community because he shoots a black man before he has his head covered and a black choir. However, shooting the black choir could mean that he is opposed to religion or even that he feels like the church is being killed or that black people are committing violence against other black people.

Although, there is no clear meaning to shooting the choir or the other shooting and he seems to be indifferent to whatever symbolic meaning it does have about the present state of affairs. This leads me to believe that this is not the creative vision of a black artist, but the controlled vision of media outlets who are trying to integrate violence into our daily life or normalize violence. That seems to be the overall message of this video, is that violence can be seen as something normal that is consistent with media produced by other artists so that they all create a cohesive vision that does not seem to represent the unique identity of an individual perspective.

I do think the objective of changing the race of the artist to present an increased possibility that this is true because if you changed the race of the artist to be either white or arab, a whole different response would be given. This would no longer be seen as edgy or even cool, but as a potentially dangerous example of racism amongst white people or potentially advocating terrorism committed by Arabs.

Therefore, this creates the greater possibility that racism does exist but not in the way the media suggests. Black people are being used as entertainers because they can integrate violent scenes to the public and people will respond in a positive way. The elite take advantage of the oppression that black people have experienced that makes them exempt from the same response a person from a different race would get to perpetuate selling images like this that have no real defined meaning. This video is basically like eating potato chips. It is empty calories.

Basically, people still expect black people to be entertainers, which is why there are a predominate number of black people in entertainment and only a handful of well known black people in other industries like there is one Ben Carson. It is likely that the reason these people also receive some percentage of the negative responses they receive because black people do still experience discrimination when it comes to joining other professions, but it is Hollywood that is responsible for this reality the most because they are the ones who are more often responsible for persecuting black people who are members of others professions.

However, being a member of Hollywood still clearly carries a cost for the average black person and cannot be seen as an industry that has evolved beyond the early days of creating white only theater's with black entertainers.