This Is A Full Societal Breakdown

Matt-the-Hare

Racial injustice may be today’s rage. But there’s plenty of other injustices for people to go mad over. By the dogdays of August, no doubt, when the weekly $600 unemployment checks program has expired, riots will come to a Target near you.

Hon33

Veteran

Racial injustice may be today’s rage. But there’s plenty of other injustices for people to go mad over. By the dogdays of August, no doubt, when the weekly $600 unemployment checks program has expired, riots will come to a Target near you.
So the point you are making is?
Are you saying that people aren’t justified in being angry that a while police officer knelt on the neck of a black man, suppressing his airway and ultimately killing him?
I’m pretty mad about that. I choose not to go on to the streets and riot about it, but I’m mad, nevertheless.
I’m not saying it’s a good idea to riot but when people are not afforded the dignity and respect they deserve, time and time again, they become angry and frustrated.

Hermes

Rookie
So the point you are making is?
Are you saying that people aren’t justified in being angry that a while police officer knelt on the neck of a black man, suppressing his airway and ultimately killing him?
I’m pretty mad about that. I choose not to go on to the streets and riot about it, but I’m mad, nevertheless.
I’m not saying it’s a good idea to riot but when people are not afforded the dignity and respect they deserve, time and time again, they become angry and frustrated.
But the plight of coloured people is nothing new. The advancement of technology has just brought it all to the forefront. Coupled with a more liberalized media that wants to fuel more of the flame by creating an environment that is fuelled by emotions on these topics which only results in things like the rioting we are seeing.

If anyone truthfully gives a shit about the struggles of coloured people look at the wealth redistribution that is currently taking place in the world. Why the hell does the media not put emphasis on this? Why are they not discussing how much harder wealth creation will become for lower and middle class people? Because their focus is not to look at the root of our issues but to keep us engaged in a dialect of conflict one in which we see the world as them vs us. But they dictate who is the "them" and who is the "us."

We are seeing a huge movement of wealth from the lower classes to the rich. This is a bigger problem. Police brutality is a huge issue, no doubt, but it in itself is only a by product of a class based system. The police exist for the rich. As in the words of Omali Yeshitela, police become necessary in any society only in that juncture of society when there is a split between those that have and those that do not.

justjess

Superstar
But the plight of coloured people is nothing new. The advancement of technology has just brought it all to the forefront. Coupled with a more liberalized media that wants to fuel more of the flame by creating an environment that is fuelled by emotions on these topics which only results in things like the rioting we are seeing.

If anyone truthfully gives a shit about the struggles of coloured people look at the wealth redistribution that is currently taking place in the world. Why the hell does the media not put emphasis on this? Why are they not discussing how much harder wealth creation will become for lower and middle class people? Because their focus is not to look at the root of our issues but to keep us engaged in a dialect of conflict one in which we see the world as them vs us. But they dictate who is the "them" and who is the "us."

We are seeing a huge movement of wealth from the lower classes to the rich. This is a bigger problem. Police brutality is a huge issue, no doubt, but it in itself is only a by product of a class based system. The police exist for the rich. As in the words of Omali Yeshitela, police become necessary in any society only in that juncture of society when there is a split between those that have and those that do not.
I wholeheartedly agree with most of what you said. But when all you have is rocks, you fight with rocks.

B_JMNN

Established

They are going after the media, specifically CNN.

B_JMNN

Established
This article explains the rise of policing. How police were crated solely to protect the mercantile rich from the workers striking, to control the strikes and implement a way to control the masses from uprising at the injustice being used on the people.

Hermes

Rookie
I wholeheartedly agree with most of what you said. But when all you have is rocks, you fight with rocks.
I think we always have more than rocks, as the power of the mind is the greatest gift bestowed on all humans. The problem is building a collective conscious amongst coloured people. I think it was the struggle dealt with many of the strong black leaders of the past (MLK, Malcolm X, Huey Newton). I think Nat Turner understood this well and the need to use black suffering as a driving force for revolution.

In my opinion the last strong leader in the black community, who I feel people would have banned around, was Tupac Shakur. I find a lot of his thinking to be similar to what Nat Turner did. Tupac knew wholeheartedly the struggles of his community and was deeply entrenched in it due to lived experiences. He also understood that gang culture, which at the time and to this day, is the means for the oppressor to continue to carry out their oppression with impunity. However, he saw the silver lining in gang culture in that it could be used as a positive force to also uplift the community and help black people achieve some level of sovereignty over their own destiny

However, just like the leaders before him he saw the struggles in unifying black consciousness around a unitary way of thinking. This is a huge challenge.... I mean you see this today where we have rappers who want to claim black pride but then spend millions on white fashion designers. If there is a true desire to help the community then those who can must give back to its growth and help the people become more self sustainable. Pac understood how the gangs could help with this.

Today there are no strong leaders... That's why you can have a decentralized movement like black lives matter which truthfully is more of a badge for sjws to wear rather than a true movement that wants to challenge the stays quo. The lack of strong leaders in coloured communities is also not a chance thing of course (but that's a whole other topic).

justjess

Superstar
I wish pac were still alive... I agree with you about him. I had no idea anything existed outside of upper middle class white suburbia and then I “met pac” and he definately shaped my view on the world. I wouldn’t be “me” If it hadn’t been for him. His death was a tragedy. Idk what the answer is to the leadership vacuum, it is designed as you said. But I’m not going to fault people for fighting back with what they have either. They tried nice, they tried peaceful, they tried... nothing changes.

justjess

Superstar
OF COURSE Andy ngo is blaming Antifa - with literally no proof. Deflection and psychological warfare. Hook line and sinker.

Lyfe

Star
OF COURSE Andy ngo is blaming Antifa - with literally no proof. Deflection and psychological warfare. Hook line and sinker.
Can you or cant you justify what takes place in those videos as legit means of protest?

justjess

Superstar
Can you or cant you justify what takes place in those videos as legit means of protest?
Can you prove it’s Antifa or no? Because I just proved the people arrested were white supremacists as per Minneapolis police. If you want to argue they aren’t then you need to prove it. Not me.

Lyfe

Star
Can you prove it’s Antifa or no? Because I just proved the people arrested were white supremacists as per Minneapolis police. If you want to argue they aren’t then you need to prove it. Not me.
Who is behind it is irrelevant. Is that justified or not?

Of course there is no feasible proof at this current time as the event just happened a few days ago.

Lyfe

Star

Andy has long been discredited. Anyone who believes him is either willfully ignorant or a shill.
Discreditied by who? The controlled media who holds a monopoly on narrative? You wont even watch those videos, because you know that those lootings are immoral and yet its what you have justified and called for.

Helioform

Star
Oh noes!!! Not the mall!!! Not the Louis Vuitton store!! Think about the rich white women losing out on handbags and high heels! Somebody think of the shoes and bags!!!
What about the black guy who lost his life savings invested in his bar?

Lyfe

Star
Oh noes!!! Not the mall!!! Not the Louis Vuitton store!! Think about the rich white women losing out on handbags and high heels! Somebody think of the shoes and bags!!!
See you justify it and in your support of all of this I dont see you having any qualms with more buildings being looted and destroyed.

Lyfe

Star
You justify it and have nothing to say toward the individuals doing this

justjess

Superstar
Who is behind it is irrelevant. Is that justified or not?

Of course there is no feasible proof at this current time as the event just happened a few days ago.
Your the one claiming soros is behind it... so you seem to think it’s relevant when it suits you.