"This gender neutral model just made history"

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
You know if your DNA was left at a crime scene and no one knew what you looked like or how you “identified”, you know your gender would be apart of the description? Because gender
Is inscribed In your DNA. Just like your dominant hair color, eye color, and race.

Violette

Star
Eh I don’t really see this is as groundbreaking or even that notable considering the fact that Diva is a magazine designed for a LGBTQIA audience. People keep saying gender and sex aren’t the same thing as if they have NO influence on each other when they clearly do. I’ll always be respectful and use whatever pronoun someone prefers but it doesn’t change the fact that there is some sort of agenda going on. I took a class on gender studies in college and it was my favorite class, I learned a lot. That being said, I think people view gender incorrectly. We keep looking at it as a spectrum with male on one end and female on the other, leaving a confusing area in the middle. There are TWO spectrums, one male and one female with the opposing points on both ends. I believe there are legitimately people out here confused about their gender and the elite is exploiting them and their movement for their own gain like everyone other minority basically.

elsbet

Superstar
Lol you get what I meant. Don't character assassinate me bro.

I was in a weird mood when I made those posts. I'm in a weird mood when I make every post actually. But the movie was Ok. I don't think it was Satanic at all. It follows the typical myths one would expect in any story.

Maybe it's weird to quote movies all the time. But I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't say it's a sin to ignore social labels. And even if all the gender neutral people are huge sinners. That's their God given right as human beings. That's the point I've been trying to make. Pretty sure anyway. That's what I was taught as a kid learning about Jesus.

I just get annoyed when people call me a Satanist. When I'm clearly something else. Maybe I should run a poll
Whoa ... I shouldn't have deleted the post I made in error-- I accidentally quoted @Etagloc earlier.

I was serious about Abe/Vamp Hunter lol. I think it was based on a book that also piqued my interest at one time.. what can I say? I liked the concept! :p

And the other, yeah I was not sure if you thought we really were 'born of' the enemy or not, but the rest was correct afaic. I do not (nor have I ever) thought you were a Satanist. Jeezlouise. o____O

mecca

Superstar
People keep saying gender and sex aren’t the same thing as if they have NO influence on each other when they clearly do.
That's true, gender identity is closely tied with biology. But they are technically not the same because there are people who's gender identity does not match their biological sex, or people who have different biology. Saying that sex and gender are different is just sort of like a way to describe that phenomenon.
the elite is exploiting them and their movement for their own gain like everyone other minority basically.
Definitely, it's pretty sad. They always do this, it's kind of annoying.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
We keep looking at it as a spectrum with male on one end and female on the other, leaving a confusing area in the middle. There are TWO spectrums, one male and one female with the opposing points on both ends.
That is a way better way of describing it. I still don't think gender is a spectrum though. I think gender is more like categories... male, female, both, neither. All those identities exist but they aren't really a spectrum, they can't be placed on a scale. They are just ways people see themselves.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
You know if your DNA was left at a crime scene and no one knew what you looked like or how you “identified”, you know your gender would be apart of the description? Because gender
Is inscribed In your DNA. Just like your dominant hair color, eye color, and race.
Sex is determined by chromosomes and it is written in our DNA. But gender identity isn't. The word gender is sometimes used interchangeably with the word sex but usually gender means how someone thinks and identifies and sex refers to their chromosomes. Most people identify with what their chromosomes say so that's why people use the words gender and sex interchangeably.

Sex is determined by chromosomes and it is written in our DNA. But gender identity isn't. The word gender is sometimes used interchangeably with the word sex but usually gender means how someone thinks and identifies and sex refers to their chromosomes. Most people identify with what their chromosomes say so that's why people use the words gender and sex interchangeably.
But gender is heavily INFLUENCED by genetics, hormones and the environment.

That is a way better way of describing it. I still don't think gender is a spectrum though. I think gender is more like categories... male, female, both, neither. All those identities exist but they aren't really a spectrum, they can't be placed on a scale. They are just ways people see themselves.
You can't be both male or female. Thats stupid.

mecca

Superstar
You can't be both male or female. Thats stupid.
By both, I was sort of thinking of those people who say they are gender fluid... they go out dressing more "masculine" one day and they dress more "feminine" the next. It's sort of like having both identities.

By both, I was sort of thinking of those people who say they are gender fluid... they go out dressing more "masculine" one day and they dress more "feminine" the next. It's sort of like having both identities.
They have a mental problem. I'm sorry gender fluid is stupid.

mecca

Superstar
They have a mental problem. I'm sorry gender fluid is stupid.
I don't really care about if it's stupid or not, all I said was that it's just an identity that exists. And my point I was trying to make was that gender isn't really a spectrum. It's more categorical.

People aren't sort of male or sort of female, they either identify as male, female, or gender neutral. People can also consider themselves gender fluid and I would say that's the only identity that has a spectrum within it. But this is mostly semantics now... so whatever.

I don't really care about if it's stupid or not, all I said was that it's just an identity that exists. And my point I was trying to make was that gender isn't really a spectrum. It's more categorical.
You know how many identify as trans or genderfluid? 0.4%. Thats absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

People aren't sort of male or sort of female, they either identify as male, female, or gender neutral. People can also consider themselves gender fluid and I would say that's the only identity that has a spectrum within it. But this is mostly semantics now... so whatever.
Gender neutral doesn't even exist. You can't be neutral. Male, female or genderfluid (such a dumb term) are the only options.

mecca

Superstar
You know how many identify as trans or genderfluid? 0.4%. Thats absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
What does that have to do with anything I was saying? I already know that transgender people are a minority, they are 0.6% of the US population. There are 1.4 million people who are transgender in the US. Transgender people still either identify as male or female, and I was talking about gender identity.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything i was saying? I already know that transgender people are a minority, they are 0.6% of the US population. There are 1.4 million people who are transgender in the US. Transgender people still either identify as male or female, and I was talking about gender identity.
My point was is that gender identity really isn't an issue.

mecca

Superstar
Gender neutral doesn't even exist.
Read the title of this thread. The person in the article says she is gender neutral. I think that means that she doesn't really identify with either gender. It is pretty similar to gender fluid, I guess.

Read the title of this thread. The person in the article says she is gender neutral. I think that means that she doesn't really identify with either gender. It is pretty similar to gender fluid, I guess.
I got that. She's fucking delusional.