"This gender neutral model just made history"

mecca

Superstar
My point was is that gender identity really isn't an issue.
It's an issue to the people who are struggling with it and they face discrimination and being cast out by their families sometimes. You shouldn't try to minimize other people's problems.

See my problem with the trans community and gender identity is the fact that they make shit up. They make up terms "Cisgender male" they would call me, no I'm just a male. Transgender is fine, but stop making dumbass stuff like genderfluid, gender neutral, etc. You don't see gay people doing this shit.

It's an issue to the people who are struggling with it and they face discrimination and being cast out by their families sometimes. You shouldn't try to minimize other people's problems.
Wow really. I'm saying how many families don't accept trans people? or gay people for that matter? Not very many anymore.

And also, another problem I have is that that community treats themselves as special and unique. That is absolute bullshit, no one is unique to society, or in the grand scheme. To friends and family, yes you're unique. Trans people aren't unique, gay people are not unique.

mecca

Superstar
See my problem with the trans community and gender identity is the fact that they make shit up. They make up terms "Cisgender male" they would call me, no I'm just a male. Transgender is fine, but stop making dumbass stuff like genderfluid, gender neutral, etc. You don't see gay people doing this shit.
That's not a made up term, it is a descriptor. It means that your identity matches your biology. Trans means across or "on the other side". Cis means "on this side".

That's not a made up term, it is a descriptor. It means that your identity matches your biology. Trans means across or "on the other side". Cis means "on this side".
It is a made up, I've never heard of it until this god damn day and age. I'm just a male, not a "cisgender". I'm just a male.

I'm an anatomical male that identifies as a male, I'm just a MALE.

The term has only come into use since 1998. Believe me that's not a 1000 year old word. Its made up

mecca

Superstar
I'm an anatomical male that identifies as a male
The word that is used to describe that is cisgender because your gender is "on the same side" as your biology... whereas transgender's gender is "across" from their biology, they want to transition to the other side. These are just terms used to describe people's gender. You don't have to make a big deal out of it.

The word that is used to describe that is cisgender because your gender is "on the same side" as your biology... whereas transgender's gender is "across" from their biology, they want to go to the other side. These are just terms used to describe people's gender. You don't have to make a big deal out of it.
I'm just a male. I'm not gonna use that dumbass word. Cisgender is an unnecessary term for the 90% something amount of people. Most would say they are either "male" or "female", not "cisgender male" or "cisgender female". Thats because its an unnecessary term. You don't see many people calling themselves "heterosexual males" or "heterosexual females".

mecca

Superstar
Most would say they are either "male" or "female", not "cisgender male" or "cisgender female".
Yeah no shit. Within the contexts where it would be good to specify, like if you are having a conversation about transgender people and what gender identity is, then cisgender is a useful term. Can you stop overreacting? It's just a word that means the opposite of transgender, no one has to call themselves by it.

Aero

Superstar
It's impossible to be a Gnostic in today's day and age. Like even the Amish people have more property and stuff than a Gnostic would be allowed to have. I guess one could be pseudo-Gnostic. But that's not any better than being a pseudo-Christian. What I'm saying is, nobody goes around identifying as a Gnostic. They just call themselves Christians. And there is clearly no point in trying to argue who the real Christians are.

The real important question though. Is do you want to be a vampire hunter or not? If not, than don't worry about what's real or what's true. Go be food to some psychic vampire. Because trust me, there's millions of them out there. Pretending to be Christian and Muslim alike. They feed off of negativity, like a demon I guess. But they aren't possessed by demons. Well maybe they are, but they seem like people to me. People who feed off emotions like a vampire!

When it comes to gender, I think of it as nothing more than what Jung would call a complex. So a complex could come to personify any number of genders, creatures, or even objects. Like steel. Let's say I have a steel complex, in that. I believe my body is actually made out of steel. Never mind that I can't punch through a windshield like the Terminator. I still think I'm made of steel! And I highly doubt anyone would classify that as a mental illness.