"This gender neutral model just made history"

Etagloc

Superstar
so I saw this odd article

"This gender neutral model just made history"

https://www.indy100.com/article/gender-neutral-model-rain-dove-make-history-diva-magazine-lgbt-8219736

At this point, it doesn't really shock me.

There was this whole "post-racial" thing.... stuff like Rachel Dolezal, Raven Symone if I remember right being post-black or something......

so is this a new wave? will it be seen as... having a gender is oppressive.... no more gender..... now all people will be gender neutral? will people be embracing being "post-gender"?.... "I don't like labels man..... gender is a label".... will that be what people will be saying?

of course if you're reading this, there might be a whole wave of responses beneath..... "all this weird stuff is JUST COINCIDENCE.... shut up Etagloc.... nothing weird going on.... society is not moving in particular directions..... no agendas... everything is just a coincidence"...... mhmm....... well....

only time will tell.... is this an early example of a coming trend? people for whom it is bizarre that they are even on a conspiracy site might post a wave of insults but..... I wonder if this is an indication of a future trend...... and time will tell if that is correct.....

right now for example.... you might have a dude with a beard where you get in trouble for not calling him a "she".....

20 years from now, will it move from that to.... now you are oppressing people because you're even using gendered pronouns? no more he? no more she? gender neutral identities?

what a weird direction this world is moving in.

people defend the mainstream narrative and get so mad when people like Claire Rosseau, Forever Light, myself and others discuss this sort of stuff......... the hatred and venom in their responses and wish to silence this sort of questioning only demonstrates that this line of questioning strikes a nerve.......

I heard numbers don't lie.......

I encourage people to look at my threads...... a post is a post but a thread can take on a life of its own so i enjoy tryna make threads that will make discussion.......

I have looked at my threads and if you examine them you will see......

my last thread was about Islamic Eschatology...... Sheikh Imran Hosein...... I hope I'm wrong but I think I'll be disappointed in how that thread does..... but I'm expecting quite a response and quite a number of views for this one......

my point is..... I've made threads on a lot of different stuff..... but by far the most popular threads are the ones that talk about these types of issues.... these are the most popular threads and they become huge in terms of views and post counts...... why do they get the massive response?

because what you are seeing and what I am seeing..... is not a massive string of coincidences........ there is something going on and there is a connection between the dots..... there are weird agendas going on..... and the youth are going to be indoctrinated..... they're already being indoctrinated......

anyways...... this is a new one.... I've never heard of this..... post-gender people...... it's not even a matter of them wanting you to call them another pronoun..... with these folks..... you can't say "he"..... no "she"..... I guess not an "it"...... between this and robo-wives..... the future is looking pretty weird lol

mecca

Superstar
That was actually a good article. It was thought provoking and the model had a unique perspective and some interesting things to say about different topics. I don't care for the actual photos in the magazine though...

I doubt that the majority of people would ever stop identifying with a gender. Most people have an innate gender identity that they will not just give up, it would not just disappear. But this model (Rain Dove) is in a unique position because of her appearance and her experiences growing up. I can see how a small minority of people would want to be gender neutral, but it certainly will never apply to everyone.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
20 years from now, will it move from that to.... now you are oppressing people because you're even using gendered pronouns? no more he? no more she?
I don't think that's possible. It wouldn't be considered oppressive to call someone what they want to be called. The vast majority of people who are born female will want to be called she and the vast majority of people who are born male will want to be called he. That's how it's always been and it won't change. There have also always been some people who don't identify with their gender or even the idea of gender at all... but that's their own personal perception and it can't change other people. They've never outnumbered the people with a typical identity.

archangel23

Unfortunately... that is not the case.

Society is moving in more and more of a satanic direction and so the symptoms of that will increase. Society will become more and more like Sodom and Gomorrah. And there are very powerful forces and people backing the agenda- so it won't be going away.
Ezekiel 16:48–50, God compares Jerusalem to Sodom, saying "Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that "She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."

mecca

Superstar
Ezekiel 16:48–50, God compares Jerusalem to Sodom, saying "Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that "She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."
Sounds like America lmao.

justjess

Superstar
They get the most posts and views because they apply to everyone, evryone is dealing with it in some way..

Religiously focused threads by nature have a smaller targrt audience, im not religius so there is little for me to input, if i was christian id have little to say on a muslim thread and vice versa.

Plus anything controversial which has strong feelings on opposite sides gets views and clicks and comments etc. Its peoples nature, not some agenda.

Why do you think politicians focus on social and identity issues rather then economics and policy??

justjess

Superstar
if you think everything is about economics, that is your opinion. i don't think you can actually show that economics is more important than spirituality and morality.

And if you are an atheist.... if atheism is true then everything basically is a matter of opinion... if atheism is true and everything is a matter of opinion.... than to say that economics is what is most important.... would be something totally subjective
Im not an atheist and i never saod economics was the most.impprtant thing in the whole wide world.

All i said was identity politics are controversial amd flashy, draws people in more than other things. Here its mORe than religion, in politics its more than economics and policy. Was an EXAMPLE.

Aero

Superstar
I agree that people if people want this issue to go away, they should ignore it. Idk if that's really a solution though, but it accomplishes a few important things. First of all your resistance is only feeding the oppositions activism. So the more the counter social justice warriors cry online, the stronger the agenda gets. Ring wing groups get so mean and nasty about these issues, and it can only be described as counter productive.

Secondly. If you stop feeding the activism of others. You can focus your time on more important things. Instead of fighting with people online. You could try to mentor them. You can research all of the science and form solid arguments. And that doesn't include appeals to emotion and other logical fallacies. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think people are concerned with spirituality.

Spirituality is something people can learn on their own. It's a personal thing. Plus I think that to profit off any any sort of spiritual process is at its core a bold faced lie. You can all pretend that your religious leaders never used the spirit of the snake on you. But we all know that isn't really true. I'm not trying to get biblical or anything. But I think I can make a clear case that the snake is obviously a part of everyone.

You can't be righteous if you use the snake all the time. I think some of you should go and watch the movie "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". There is a part specifically that's interesting. AL is being taught to cut down a tree with one axe blow. And in order to do that he had to become enraged. Not by hate or anger, but by the truth. The truth gave him the power to smack the tree into pieces.

Aero

Superstar
More satanism I see. Honestly I don't care what satanists have to say. No right-thinking person does.
Isn't that the true point of the Bible though. To teach that the origin of man was birthed from Satan. That humanity fell and basically bears the curse of sin. And none of us are immune and we shouldn't act like we are.

I don't think you take faith seriously, or much of anything. Maybe that side of you exists and you just don't show it. Either way the more I learn, the more I see who really follows the true teachings of Christ. And the list is real short!

Aero

Superstar
Well to me is my way, to you is yours. I would much rather a person be saying such beliefs openly than being sneaky about it.
Ok. I don't really know what you are implying about my comments. So maybe we are in agreement.

The point is we have all been mislead by others. So yes, if people are going to falsely idolize than they should be open about it.

Aero

Superstar
I mean you basically are a Satanist or a Luciferian, correct? I think it's pretty clear from your first two posts here.

If you are, obviously I'm not going to adopt such a position myself insha'Allah. But I can sort of respect a person for being open with their beliefs.

We can just agree to disagree.
Now you are acting like the fraud Christians I'm always trying to expose. It provides a good lesson for people, so I enjoy these little talks. It's like there is a 3 point diagram you all follow to the letter.

1. Jump to convenient conclusions
2. Mask them all behind thinly veiled character assassinations
3. Pretend objectivity. Like your throwing a hail mary pass to nobody.

So there you have it people. The conservative "family values" doctrine exposed. Does anyone really wonder why the New Age is only getting more popular? It's cause that Dinosaur family values shit belongs with the Dinosaurs. In a museum somewhere being pointed at like "Wow, people acted that self righteous, and thought it was ok??"

elsbet

Superstar
I agree that people if people want this issue to go away, they should ignore it. Idk if that's really a solution though, but it accomplishes a few important things. First of all your resistance is only feeding the oppositions activism. So the more the counter social justice warriors cry online, the stronger the agenda gets. Ring wing groups get so mean and nasty about these issues, and it can only be described as counter productive.

Secondly. If you stop feeding the activism of others. You can focus your time on more important things. Instead of fighting with people online. You could try to mentor them. You can research all of the science and form solid arguments. And that doesn't include appeals to emotion and other logical fallacies. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think people are concerned with spirituality.

Spirituality is something people can learn on their own. It's a personal thing. Plus I think that to profit off any any sort of spiritual process is at its core a bold faced lie. You can all pretend that your religious leaders never used the spirit of the snake on you. But we all know that isn't really true. I'm not trying to get biblical or anything. But I think I can make a clear case that the snake is obviously a part of everyone.

You can't be righteous if you use the snake all the time. I think some of you should go and watch the movie "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". There is a part specifically that's interesting. AL is being taught to cut down a tree with one axe blow. And in order to do that he had to become enraged. Not by hate or anger, but by the truth. The truth gave him the power to smack the tree into pieces.

I meant to quote this lol
Idk why I quoted the other post.

Did you like the movie, otherwise?

elsbet

Superstar
Isn't that the true point of the Bible though. To teach that the origin of man was birthed from Satan. That humanity fell and basically bears the curse of sin. And none of us are immune and we shouldn't act like we are.
Man was not birthed from Satan. :confused:

The rest that I quoted-- yes, absolutely.

Aero

Superstar
Man was not birthed from Satan. :confused:

The rest that I quoted-- yes, absolutely.
Lol you get what I meant. Don't character assassinate me bro.

I was in a weird mood when I made those posts. I'm in a weird mood when I make every post actually. But the movie was Ok. I don't think it was Satanic at all. It follows the typical myths one would expect in any story.

Maybe it's weird to quote movies all the time. But I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't say it's a sin to ignore social labels. And even if all the gender neutral people are huge sinners. That's their God given right as human beings. That's the point I've been trying to make. Pretty sure anyway. That's what I was taught as a kid learning about Jesus.

I just get annoyed when people call me a Satanist. When I'm clearly something else. Maybe I should run a poll

mecca

Superstar
I just get annoyed when people call me a Satanist. When I'm clearly something else. Maybe I should run a poll
I don't think you're a satanist. I don't think there are really any satanists on this forum.