This forum seemingly dead, no real conspiracy truthers here

Another note some conspiracies have literally gone mainstream Amazon prime operation grey wolf discloses Hitler survived and went to Argentina. It's in FBI documents. Nobody batted an eye at this point. I think its widely accepted 9/11 was an inside job. Nobody can do a thing.
Not only Adolph went to Argentina but he took Eva Braun with him who was pregnant at the time and they were the proud parents of twins. Also his german shepherd Blondi went too and had a litter of pups.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Maybe there is some kind of conspiracy against actual conspiracy and theoretical conspiracy?
I think the biological concept of “competitive inhibition” has been at play for a long time. There are certainly conspiracies, schemes and collusion between evil people, but there are also numerous distractions, psy-ops and plain idiocy that passes for “truth” within this strange community.

This has the effect of reducing engagement, diffusing action and throwing doubt on “conspiratorial ideas” in general. I think the trick is to keep your head, keep an open mind and not jump on bandwagons too soon.