Third Party Options - Oh wait - options do exist! Jo J. - Not Joe B... Jo Jorgensen - Official Nominee for President

Aero

Superstar
Well...why don’t you think they win?
Yes they do.
I already told you why. The establishment owns the media and all the polling companies. So the establishment message gets amplified, and the third party gets completely omitted from the conversation.

If the third party seems untrustworthy because they arent the current cool kids, that only highlights the flawed logic of the average American.

Lisa

Superstar
WAIT! Another third party option!

Kanye West announces bid to challenge Trump for 2020 presidency and bookmakers immediately slash his odds from 500/1 to 50/1 as wife Kim Kardashian and Elon Musk offer their support

Lisa

Superstar
I already told you why. The establishment owns the media and all the polling companies. So the establishment message gets amplified, and the third party gets completely omitted from the conversation.

If the third party seems untrustworthy because they arent the current cool kids, that only highlights the flawed logic of the average American.
Or maybe people aren’t gonna take a chance they the third party candidate will hand the other side a win?

Daze

Superstar
At what point do people realize it doesn't matter who gets in office? They will be controlled.

Just look at Trump being the most recent example. What happened to draining the swamp? Incase no one noticed he just gave 6 trillion (trillion with a T) to the banks. Can anyone site a single campaign promise Trump has fulfilled? Just 1?

Politicians will tell you whatever you want to hear and when they get in, its business as usual. Even if they were a good, pious person threats to their family, friends and their very way of life will put them in line. This nation is corrupt, this world is corrupt. Stop looking to those who want to rule you as any kind of savior because not a single one of them cares what you want.

Just look at this cv situation. How many in DC are calling out the bs on it when 1000's of doctors and nurses have come forth shining light on all the lies?

This is where i put the 2 conveyor belts leading to the slaughter house meme because it is our "democracy". Left / Right have the exact same outcome. Decades of history prove this.

This entire board can use a good dose of Larken Rose. If there's to much truth there then start with George Carlin.

Lisa

Superstar
At what point do people realize it doesn't matter who gets in office? They will be controlled.

Just look at Trump being the most recent example. What happened to draining the swamp? Incase no one noticed he just gave 6 trillion (trillion with a T) to the banks. Can anyone site a single campaign promise Trump has fulfilled? Just 1?
He made America great again by having the best unemployement figures in 50 years.
He’s building the wall he promised.
And he seems to have done a lot in between those two things..

All the while getting attacked by nearly everyone and haven’t the fbi investigation and the impeachment..

Daze

Superstar
He made America great again by having the best unemployement figures in 50 years.
Please tell me your trolling? The last 2 months alone millions... Millions have signed up for unemployment. Current unemployment statistics match, if not exceed those from the great depression.

We know cv is a psy-op, so why doesn't Chump call it out?

He’s building the wall he promised.
He is? I live in Houston Texas and literally, with a capital L, 80% of the work force here is Hispanic. Most are illegal.
I have 2 co-workers in my small company alone that don't pay taxes. Why do you think that is?

Its been 4 years, where is this wall?

Without links what you mean to say is you have nothing. Right?

The guy must be really effective if he's done nothing that affects you personally worth mentioning. I see bankers being bailed out when our economy is on its death bed while middle class America is disappearing.

I can't even go into Wal-mart without wearing a mask. Literally I've been ran out. Is this what you call making Murica great again?

Problem is your bias for Chump because of his Israel ties, which are actually bought and paid for by Las Vegas mob boss, Sheldon Anderson. 100 million he donated to his campaign? Idr, but here comes another 100m.

All the while getting attacked by nearly everyone and haven’t the fbi investigation and the impeachment..
Do you remember when Trump was gonna "fix" the FBI? I think this came in his first year. It was at least 3 years ago.

Remember how he fixed them? Literally kissed their a** in public. I forget what it was over. But i remember him saying he was gonna dismantle the FBI only to put a video out like a week later thanking them for all they do.

Lisa

Superstar
Please tell me your trolling? The last 2 months alone millions... Millions have signed up for unemployment. Current unemployment statistics match, if not exceed those from the great depression.

We know cv is a psy-op, so why doesn't Chump call it out?
You’re wrong about the last 12 months its the last 4 months..Before that America was great again.

He probably doesn’t want people to think he’s insane when the media fit him with the tinfoil hat if he says that.

Without links what you mean to say is you have nothing. Right?

The guy must be really effective if he's done nothing that affects you personally worth mentioning. I see bankers being bailed out when our economy is on its death bed while middle class America is disappearing.

I can't even go into Wal-mart without wearing a mask. Literally I've been ran out. Is this what you call making Murica great again?

Problem is your bias for Chump because of his Israel ties, which are actually bought and paid for by Las Vegas mob boss, Sheldon Anderson. 100 million he donated to his campaign? Idr, but here comes another 100m.
I gave you a link to a big article about all his accomplishments..haha!

Who are you and why are you lying? I go into Walmart all the time without a mask...and most retail places and I haven’t been told I need to wear a mask.

I like trump because he’s good at poking the bear and making them look bad. He says what most people want to say to those politicians. And he doesn’t let them run him..which American like. He got the economy going again..brought back manufacturing..renegotiated a trade deal with China..built a wall..what’s not to like?

Do you remember when Trump was gonna "fix" the FBI? I think this came in his first year. It was at least 3 years ago.

Remember how he fixed them? Literally kissed their a** in public. I forget what it was over. But i remember him saying he was gonna dismantle the FBI only to put a video out like a week later thanking them for all they do.
Who says he’s not gonna still fix them? He had a lot going on in the last four years..and here’s the kicker..no one wants creepy Joe who’s lost his mind and can’t string two words together without making himself look like the dementia patient he is...so trumps gonna win.

Aero

Superstar
Or maybe people aren’t gonna take a chance they the third party candidate will hand the other side a win?
So people will deny, or contradict their own convictions because the third party just can't win? That sounds like great reasoning.

Lisa

Superstar
So people will deny, or contradict their own convictions because the third party just can't win? That sounds like great reasoning.
In any case..whatever people’s reasoning..third party candidates can’t win.

ohhi9876

Veteran

yes yes yes
with everything going on now - WHO WOULD NOT WANT MORE OPTIONS TO LOOK AT?? two 70 plus yo men are the only options to lead??? it is actually laughable - it would be nice to have about 6 people to debate and choose from from diff parties... that would split the vote all over and maybe we would get someone of character...

ohhi9876

Veteran
WAIT! Another third party option!

Kanye West announces bid to challenge Trump for 2020 presidency and bookmakers immediately slash his odds from 500/1 to 50/1 as wife Kim Kardashian and Elon Musk offer their support
ugh - i thought he was a trumpster - makes no sense clearly that was all to get on tv ....

ohhi9876

Veteran
You’re wrong about the last 12 months its the last 4 months..Before that America was great again.

He probably doesn’t want people to think he’s insane when the media fit him with the tinfoil hat if he says that.

I gave you a link to a big article about all his accomplishments..haha!

Who are you and why are you lying? I go into Walmart all the time without a mask...and most retail places and I haven’t been told I need to wear a mask.

I like trump because he’s good at poking the bear and making them look bad. He says what most people want to say to those politicians. And he doesn’t let them run him..which American like. He got the economy going again..brought back manufacturing..renegotiated a trade deal with China..built a wall..what’s not to like?

Who says he’s not gonna still fix them? He had a lot going on in the last four years..and here’s the kicker..no one wants creepy Joe who’s lost his mind and can’t string two words together without making himself look like the dementia patient he is...so trumps gonna win.
i am not sure "no one" is accurate whatsoever. a lot of people want peace and quiet and the chaos to stop...

Aero

Superstar
In any case..whatever people’s reasoning..third party candidates can’t win.
That is simply not true. You're such a postmodernist when it's convenient for you.

Anyone can win, it's just that the road can be very difficult. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Your argument is only making excuses for the people who feel defeated.

Lisa

Superstar
ha bc dems and gop have been so trustworthy and always do as they promise?
No..but we are locked into a battle of us v them and don’t want to chance an unknown. Though some of us know both sides are the same side really. You won’t be able to get enough of a majority to form a third party and that’s what’s going to be needed.

i am not sure "no one" is accurate whatsoever. a lot of people want peace and quiet and the chaos to stop...
Sure they do..but people are looking to our elected leaders to stop it. Trumps hands seem to be tied and maybe because its an election year..idk what he’s doing but maybe letting the dems hang themselves? They can’t accuse him of being heavy handed and wanting a police state to scare people more. Yet, they’ve showed some people just how uncaring they are about the average person they say they care about. Take that dem mayor in Seattle..she didn’t care what chaz did until it came to her house.

Ya, the polls are never accurate...wouldn’t trust them. You have 2 candidates..one was a business man and a very successful one at that..he is a billionaire. One could say that he inherited all his money..but I don’t think he did inherit billions. You can inherit and blow it all or make it grow..and he did. Or you can vote for the man who’s been in politics 40 years and has nothing to show for it but the same ol. At least trump did get the economy going again..and made a better trade deal with the chinese then the previous presidents for the last 50 years...trump gets things done. That’s the choices people have.

That is simply not true. You're such a postmodernist when it's convenient for you.

Anyone can win, it's just that the road can be very difficult. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Your argument is only making excuses for the people who feel defeated.
It is true..third parties have never won..at least in these modern times..its only been one of two party winners.

No, not anyone can win...not even within a party. You might think a candidate is better than the other but the one you don’t like gets the nominee...and its because of the politics behind the scenes there too.

I’m not making excuses..its what I’ve observed through the years.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Not looking good this year..

Kanye West's late registration (again): Yeezy's 2020 bid is facing failure because he has missed key deadlines to get on the ballot