Third Party Options - Oh wait - options do exist! Jo J. - Not Joe B... Jo Jorgensen - Official Nominee for President

ohhi9876

Veteran
No..but we are locked into a battle of us v them and don’t want to chance an unknown. Though some of us know both sides are the same side really. You won’t be able to get enough of a majority to form a third party and that’s what’s going to be needed.

Sure they do..but people are looking to our elected leaders to stop it. Trumps hands seem to be tied and maybe because its an election year..idk what he’s doing but maybe letting the dems hang themselves? They can’t accuse him of being heavy handed and wanting a police state to scare people more. Yet, they’ve showed some people just how uncaring they are about the average person they say they care about. Take that dem mayor in Seattle..she didn’t care what chaz did until it came to her house.

Ya, the polls are never accurate...wouldn’t trust them. You have 2 candidates..one was a business man and a very successful one at that..he is a billionaire. One could say that he inherited all his money..but I don’t think he did inherit billions. You can inherit and blow it all or make it grow..and he did. Or you can vote for the man who’s been in politics 40 years and has nothing to show for it but the same ol. At least trump did get the economy going again..and made a better trade deal with the chinese then the previous presidents for the last 50 years...trump gets things done. That’s the choices people have.

It is true..third parties have never won..at least in these modern times..its only been one of two party winners.

No, not anyone can win...not even within a party. You might think a candidate is better than the other but the one you don’t like gets the nominee...and its because of the politics behind the scenes there too.

I’m not making excuses..its what I’ve observed through the years.
yes 3rd parties have little chance but i feel like sleeping well and voting for someone of character ... at least we can say we tried and didn't support "lesser evil" - that is such a sick concept that people have grown to live with and live out in their own day to day lives - wonder why things are the way they are? endless compromises and the love of money and related...

Lisa

Superstar
yes 3rd parties have little chance but i feel like sleeping well and voting for someone of character ... at least we can say we tried and didn't support "lesser evil" - that is such a sick concept that people have grown to live with and live out in their own day to day lives - wonder why things are the way they are? endless compromises and the love of money and related...
I don’t think its a sick concept..unless you have a majority of people to vote for you..no one is going to take a chance with their vote that you do and vote for you. Elections matter and if their candidate loses you’re stuck with the other guys nominee..that’s enough to always keep it a two party election whether they are totally happy with their candidate or not.
You can’t say that the third party will be any better anyway..the power on top is separated so no one can Lord it over the others..you will have to work with people who resent you and don’t want you to succeed...which is why nothing seems to ever happen.

Lisa

Superstar
Kanye West sets out his 2020 election platform: Rapper reveals he no longer supports Trump, will run for the 'Birthday Party' using the 'Wakanda management model' - and claims vaccines are 'the mark of the beast'

ohhi9876

Veteran
Kanye West sets out his 2020 election platform: Rapper reveals he no longer supports Trump, will run for the 'Birthday Party' using the 'Wakanda management model' - and claims vaccines are 'the mark of the beast'
i am not sure what to think! maybe he is allowed to speak this and get the word out but clearly has no intention of winning ...??
VP pick is faith based lady no one has heard of in mainstream...

ohhi9876

Veteran
I don’t think its a sick concept..unless you have a majority of people to vote for you..no one is going to take a chance with their vote that you do and vote for you. Elections matter and if their candidate loses you’re stuck with the other guys nominee..that’s enough to always keep it a two party election whether they are totally happy with their candidate or not.
You can’t say that the third party will be any better anyway..the power on top is separated so no one can Lord it over the others..you will have to work with people who resent you and don’t want you to succeed...which is why nothing seems to ever happen.
n w o is sick and in control of parties and who is chosen. sorry not sorry.

Lisa

Superstar
i am not sure what to think! maybe he is allowed to speak this and get the word out but clearly has no intention of winning ...??
He says he’s in it to win it
Like anything I've ever done in my life, I'm doing to win', he added.
I must have missed who his running mate is..do you know who it is?

n w o is sick and in control of parties and who is chosen. sorry not sorry.
Idk if they were in charge when trump was chosen...they seem to be out of their minds crazy about him now.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Sounds like she could be his emotional support vp then a vp since she doesn’t watch the news and is a Biblical life coach. I’m not sure about the Biblical part since God is our ‘life coach”.
yeah not sure ?? will be interesting if she does an interview or something...

Aero

Superstar
Third-party candidates aren't allowed to debate. I'm being serious too, if the third party candidates put on their own debates, they would probably get sued and lose. Unless we get major corporate sponsorships. I'm thinking a Kanye West vs Jo Jorgensen debate would be a hit commercially.

I can already see the two of them on the debate stage juxtaposed by a small crowd of mostly boomers. A town hall format would work best, especially considering we would have to turn it into a WWE wrestling match just to get people to give a shit.