Thinking about leaving Christianity

I mean, when the Queen refused to let the King make her show her beauty and got rejected him was empowering. Meaning that women can reject a man wanting to objectify her for others to see her beauty.
Oh ok. It was worded a bit oddly at first, and didn't make sense. But I see now.
I just know that alot of the feminists will hate men and their objectification, but will think their beauty is empowerment, it doesn't make sense and sadly many are like this.

Lyfe

Star
Im sitting here at home thanking and praising the Lord Jesus Christ and God the father as we speak. He is truly good to those who seek him and even those who don't. The Lord has been moving in my life this past year ever since I really began to put his kingdom first and come out of the world as he calls us to. Im living with a brother in the Lord and we frequently go into our prayer room and seek him. Gods presence has been so thick there lately its incredible. Everything just becomes so peaceful and still and you begin to feel very giddy inside, the whole atmosphere changes. I just smile and feel immensely loved.

Im not sure what you would do in renouncing the Lord. Its kind of like after you know and experience God and he begins to perform miracles signs and wonders on your behalf as you do his will it becomes obvious God is indeed real and working with you to bring salvation and knowledge of his son Jesus Christ to this world. If someone is truly in Christ then that means they have been born again and the holy spirit is in them. God comes inside and dwells within you through the holy ghost, Christ will bethroth you to him and his spirit in union with your spirit brings wholeness healing and completion. The only two things in all of existence that can heal you in the way you truly need to be healed are the spirit of God and the blood of Jesus. Christians need to learn how to walk in the kingdom to truly experience God in the way that he calls us to and the way that will satisfy them as a person created in the image of God.

God is a loving father and we come to know him as a father through the spirit of adoption, the holy spirit, Gods SEED. Its not about going to church or religion it is about relationship with God as he created us as relationship oriented beings. I talk to God as a father everyday as if he is a father or really good friend and I am always filled with joy and peace as I draw near to him by the blood of Christ as his word promises. He is in us via the holy spirit. The bottomline is that you can't be whole or complete apart from God. Running from him is sort of like resisting yourself seeing as how you were created in his image, you were made to receieve of him and apart from him you cant be a complete person. You need the spirit of God and God to live within you to be whole.

Im not sure if you understand the gospel, but the Bible says to examine yourself.

Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test! (2 Corinthians 13:5)

Do you believe with all your heart that Jesus is the son of God?

Do you believe that Jesus died for your sins?

Do you believe that Jesus was crucified and rose again from the dead on the third day and now sits at the right hand of God?

Do you believe he is your only hope and the only way to heaven?

Do you acknowledge that he is your only merit before God and that he is the only justification you have to enter into the kingdom of heaven? Do you recognize that your own self perceived goodness and good deeds can not and do not save you or justify you before God?

Have you asked God to forgive you? Have you truly surrendered and given your life to Christ and asked him to save you and adopt you into his kingdom? God commands all men everywhere to repent, to repent is to acknowledge your sin and guilt before God, to renounce and come out of the world and be separate, to turn to God with your whole heart. The Bible says that friendship with the world is enmity with God and whoever is a friend of the world is an enemy of God. The Bible says to “ come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:17-18)

free2018

Star
Women's liberation movement was a Rockefeller Foundation program to tax both sexes and break up the family unit.

The world was a much better place back when most women were home raising the kids... and that was not acceptable for team evil.

Welcome to the Apocalypse.
[/QUOT
I believe many misunderstand this; The Bible must be interpreted by an internal primer.

Husband and wife are meant to be a unit. They cleave as one flesh. There can not be a heirarchy if two become one.

God does not want the temple internally divided. Both are to understand their forms in relation to serving God’s word.

Otherwise, the angel would not have come to Mary and requested her will be aligned with God’s plan to bring Jesus into the world, the angel would have gone to her father or fiance to ask permission.

Where God is disobeyed in The Bible, it shows men abusing the women they have power over (harems) and women abusing the men they have power over (Eve). Not everything that happens or is shown to be the nature of life to the sinful human beings in The Bible, pleases God.

If he thought they were living perfectly by his law, he wouldn’t have sent Jesus.
The scriptures are pretty clear. There is a hierarchy but it is dependent on submitting to God.

ARose

Established
The scriptures are pretty clear. There is a hierarchy but it is dependent on submitting to God.
Many look at this with a secular “power conflict” point of view, without acknowledging that submission is about being a part of a well oiled family machine in service of God and a unit that responds to God’s guidance and masculine and feminine duty with obedience to God’s plan; he made us different for a purpose and we are to trust him.

That means, if a husband knows his family’s only chance of survival is to pick up and leave tonight, as he is the primary protector of his family, his wife is supposed to love and trust him enough to follow.

If a wife is feeling moorless and neglected, a husband isn’t doing his duty to maintain their bond.

A marriage is supposed to be a calling and a commitment to being part of one unit.

I repeat that God would not have recognized Mary’s agency if this was any, other way. Those who think the relationship between the sexes is a value and power hierarchy abd not about spiritual fitness for purpose and God’s perfect “division of powers” creation is not living biblical Christianity.

Abusive, misogynistic husbands and cruel, ungrateful wives are not living in Christ. Both sexes must be working in unison to disrupt a d fight Satan’s evil.

Alanantic

Star
"At this point only divine intervention can save me"

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -- Buddha

I don't understand why you screamed so much about this "sexual object" thing?

Honestly I would'nt even r*pe you. You don't have to worry about objectification
What are you even saying? Even if you're not objectified, you could still get r*ped. Did you even know what I even meant by my post?

TokiEl

Superstar
Ohhhh God here we go!

You've just posted a bible passage to me. Do you not read very well or what?
You brought up God.

About you having some sort of problem with a righteous non believer going to hell and an unrighteous believer going to heaven.

Then i asked you to listen to what God said about your problem.

And you became offended because i brought up God. L0L

Anyway as i copy pasted above God is crystal clear about everybody going to hell... unless they repent that is turn from unrighteousness to righteousness.

ARose

Established
"At this point only divine intervention can save me"

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -- Buddha
What is “the path”?
What are we, really?
Why are we?
The answer is biblical.

No other way connects outside of what we do and how we function. Buddhism is an ambiance, a dynamic background to an unfolding of functions.

The Bible is a map home.

free2018

Star
Many look at this with a secular “power conflict” point of view, without acknowledging that submission is about being a part of a well oiled family machine in service of God and a unit that responds to God’s guidance and masculine and feminine duty with obedience to God’s plan; he made us different for a purpose and we are to trust him.

That means, if a husband knows his family’s only chance of survival is to pick up and leave tonight, as he is the primary protector of his family, his wife is supposed to love and trust him enough to follow.

If a wife is feeling moorless and neglected, a husband isn’t doing his duty to maintain their bond.

A marriage is supposed to be a calling and a commitment to being part of one unit.

I repeat that God would not have recognized Mary’s agency if this was any, other way. Those who think the relationship between the sexes is a value and power hierarchy abd not about spiritual fitness for purpose and God’s perfect “division of powers” creation is not living biblical Christianity.

Abusive, misogynistic husbands and cruel, ungrateful wives are not living in Christ. Both sexes must be working in unison to disrupt a d fight Satan’s evil.
An abusive man is not in submission to the Father. A man who abuses his family is an evillous man.

Alanantic

Star
What is “the path”?
What are we, really?
Why are we?
The answer is biblical.

No other way connects outside of what we do and how we function. Buddhism is an ambiance, a dynamic background to an unfolding of functions.

The Bible is a map home.
Life, itself, shows the way home.

"If you take the Christian Bible and put it out into the rain, wind and snow, it will soon dissolve. Our religion IS the rain, wind and snow." -- Native American medicine woman.

ARose

Established

"If you take the Christian Bible and put it out into the rain, wind and snow, it will soon dissolve. Our religion IS the rain, wind and snow." -- Native American medicine woman.
The rain, wind and snow gathering on an infant a tribe left behind on a rock because of a food shortage, certainly leaves an impression, too. The Christian Bible condemns doing that, sacrificing their children at all (and it was often done in the pursuit of fuller bellies.) Some tribes sacrificed elders when resources were scarce.

The Christian Bible is “life.” It’s here, with us. It is known in our souls, documented to remind us of what we know. Those indigenous mothers knew the Biblical truth even before reading it, when they heard their babies’ screams as the tribe walked away.

Last edited:

fotw

Established
Just ignore the old testament. No one really understands it, because even in Jesus' time, Jesus said all of the high priests didn't understand it and were interpreting completely wrongly. You can imagine how much more true that is today.

Focus on the teachings of Jesus in the gospels and the rest of the new testament, they are holy and perfect and moral, and they are the true spirit of the old testament that was lost or killed by the traditions of the pharisees.

My favorite is the gospel of John. Read the first chapter and pause on every sentence, letting its significance and meaning come alive in your inner soul. Those verses have a lot of power to give strength, as does Matthew 5 6 and 7, and John from 11 until the end.

Also seek to make your relationship with God stronger. Pray the Our Father, the prayer Jesus left us in a slow and meditative way, just lay down and pray each line, pausing and searching for God inside yourself. That prayer has immense power.

God bless
I would be more careful when giving advice like that. Telling someone to just ignore the Old Testament because others don't understand it is irresponsible. Would be way too easy to just shrug it off like that. I can understand telling them to begin with reading what Christ actually said in the gospels so they're not deceived by false doctrine, but to tell others to ignore the Old Testament, especially to those that are lost is not good advice. You should read the Old Testament if you missed out, the pages come alive, especially on the second round.......

God bless

Alanantic

Star
The rain, wind and snow gathering on an infant a tribe left behind on a rock because of a food shortage, certainly leaves an impression, too. The Christian Bible condemns doing that, sacrificing their children at all (and it was often done in the pursuit of fuller bellies.) Some tribes sacrificed elders when resources were scarce.

The Christian Bible is “life.” It’s here, with us. It is known in our souls, documented to remind us of what we know. Those indigenous mothers knew the Biblical truth even before reading it, when they heard their babies’ screams as the tribe walked away.
It's a book. You turned it into an idol you worship.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Exactly.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Elegant*, but put another way, the Native American medicine woman confuses the art with the artist and media with meaning.

*I have noticed that you can “prove” anything (if that means getting a few likes) with an elegant aphorism.