Thinking about leaving Christianity

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes. During my most formative years it was shovelled into me every Sunday at Church.
There's a big difference between having cherry-picked verses repeatedly read in a church setting through the lens of organized religion with its made-up doctrines, and personally reading the Scripture, asking our Creator for guidance in understanding it.

The point of it. It had no impact on me back then, when it should have.
Which is understandable given the number of nonsensical doctrines that organized religions apply to the Scripture. Anyone with a modicum of common sense should be able to see the vast disparity between what the Scriptures actually say and what organized religion teaches about them.

I'm well aware of what natural law is. I didn't need to read five bibles to learn this. Cause no harm, cause no loss, do not deceive. It's a very easy thing to understand.
Did you know that pharmacy is prohibited because it deceives and does harm to others? If everyone knew that, as it repeatedly warns us throughout the Bible, it would have been impossible to poison billions of people, as has been happening for decades, and now in spades with the magic virus scam and its lethal injection program.

The Bible is replete with condemnations of politicians, lawyers, priests (pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.), physicians/witch doctors, pharmacists, warmongers, and the banksters, which means we could have avoided the establishment of ALL corporate fictional governments, corporate fictional organized religions, corporate fictional medical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, the corporate fictional military industrial complex and the corporate fictional banking institutions, had we read, studied and heeded those warnings.

Very few correctly understand and virtually no one correctly applies the natural law that our Creator gave us, or we wouldn't find ourselves in the mess that we're in.

The people involved in those religions would be strongly disagreeing with this I'm sure.
Understood and agreed. Interestingly, yet again, we were warned about that too, i.e. the (spiritually) blind leading the blind.

Insane ones?
It is a lunatic asylum, with the craziest ones running the asylum.

I really have no interest whatsoever in buying into this type of stuff. This is where it just starts sounding like a fairytale.
We all have had glimpses of what things could be like if we work together for a common goal, with some amount of love and friendship involved. Also, if people are paying attention, they should be able to see that skills or even memories that certain individuals are born with could not possibly have been acquired during their present lifetime. Near-death experiences (including out of body experiences) are also well-documented and, unsurprisingly, found in the Bible too.

What seems interesting, at least to me, is that it's possible for anyone to put all of this to the test, simply by peacefully sitting in a chair, or laying down on the bed and attempting to clear the mind of all thought, paying attention to when the first thought jumps into the mind after attempting to clear it. If it really is your mind, and you just commanded it to be clear of all thought, then why doesn't your mind obey your commands?

It's a very simple proof that you're not in control of your own mind (not speaking of you personally, but in general of all of us). And even more interesting yet, it is possible to regain control of your own mind through simple exercise, just as it is to build muscle mass on the human body through exercise (only much more useful). And once you're able to focus your undivided attention on the moment you are actually experiencing (the present moment), you would be amazed at what you're able to do and how well you can do it.

THAT is the spiritual exploration that awaits anyone who is genuinely interested in truth and unafraid to embrace it. And it's exactly what is taught in Scripture and yet not taught by a single organized religion on Earth (at least not in its entirety).

I don't mind, I just find the topic incredibly boring. That's just me being honest.
The path to enlightenment and continual improvement is one that is personally found to be more fulfilling in every way than anything this world has to offer.

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
You must see though that for all of us to truly be one, we would need to follow the same set of rules, and those rules would need to be just and fair for all concerned.

One people, one Law, one common understanding of right and wrong and one commitment to serve the common good rather than our own, individual selfish interests.
All "rules" are an illusion, too. Our oneness is innate. I consider this mortal primate an avatar of the soul; a wireless puppet the soul uses to experience the universe. The whole universe with its matter, energy, space, time, hot/cold, and good/evil dualities is, as Elon and others say, a simulation. It's a school for the evolution of the soul.

Maldarker

Star
Ever think that where in the quarantine vault & need to get the password to get the ransomware virus wiped out of use...liked to the simulation view would be a way to rehab flawed souls

Alanantic

Star
Ever think that where in the quarantine vault & need to get the password to get the ransomware virus wiped out of use...liked to the simulation view would be a way to rehab flawed souls
Well, we all are stuck on the wheel of life until we graduate. And nothing will truly make sense until we do. We need to all wake up from the Dream.

"Tell them I'm awake." -- Buddha

"The soul is undergoing a dream from which it must awake. This dream represents our association and identification with the world. The fact that it is described as being a dream means that whatever is in it has to be false. Nothing in a dream can be true. Waking up from that dream is the ultimate goal, Self-realization." -- The main theme of "Yoga Vasistha"

Maldarker

Star
Waking up from that dream is the ultimate goal, Self-realization."

Well guess i have woken up this time....lol never heard of this Yoga master but lots of stuff comes from self realization like i am flawed i can't be the victim(anger angst etc) and sit in that prison doesn't matter if dad tried to kill you at age 2 etc type stuff so idk narrow is the path that leads

Maldarker

Star
@Line
So that makes you mad a person pondering their thoughts.....not an interest to state your own thoughts on it?

Alanantic

Star
All that's part of the illusion. There are no answers outside of ourselves

Maldarker

Star
All that's part of the illusion. There are no answers outside of ourselves
IDK about that seems the true answer or truth comes from both almost an aformation which when conjoins to the CREATOR is pure knowledge if you know what i mean. The union of the three...

Alanantic

Star
IDK about that seems the true answer or truth comes from both almost an aformation which when conjoins to the CREATOR is pure knowledge if you know what i mean. The union of the three...
Ya lost me there. I do know that once it's felt within, within and without merge into one. (within & without are another illusion.) I've had 2 out-of-body experiences where I awoke for a moment and saw through the Dream of life and experienced myself as "the Dreamer". I WAS the Soul. If you've had a lucid nighttime dream where you realize you're dreaming, it's the same experience. Zen refers to it as a moment of "satori". The first experience was when I was 4 years old, before I had any knowledge of the dream analogy or anything esoteric. The next experience required some nice drugs and meditation with a friend.

Maldarker

Star
Ya lost me there. I do know that once it's felt within, within and without merge into one. (within & without are another illusion.) I've had 2 out-of-body experiences where I awoke for a moment and saw through the Dream of life and experienced myself as "the Dreamer". I WAS the Soul. If you've had a lucid nighttime dream where you realize you're dreaming, it's the same experience. Zen refers to it as a moment of "satori". The first experience was when I was 4 years old, before I had any knowledge of the dream analogy or anything esoteric. The next experience required some nice drugs and meditation with a friend.
LOl yeah a little rambling is all...
Have had the out of body once was very bad other was life/death out of body time stopped minute became decades got to see beginning of things to the time i was at very life changing in a very good way for me was my wake up moment of why are you anger at me question...

Lyfe

Star
The NLT has some decent translations. It sums up perfectly allot of the so called knowledge being passed around today.

Colossians 2:8-10

Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.

Alanantic

Star
The NLT has some decent translations. It sums up perfectly allot of the so called knowledge being passed around today.

Colossians 2:8-10

Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.
Actually, I think Krishna is.

"Whenever there is a decay of righteousness, O Bharata, and a rise of unrighteousness, then I manifest Myself. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the wicked and for the establishment of righteousness, I am born in every age." -- Krishna

Alanantic

Star
LOl yeah a little rambling is all...
Have had the out of body once was very bad other was life/death out of body time stopped minute became decades got to see beginning of things to the time i was at very life changing in a very good way for me was my wake up moment of why are you anger at me question...
"Angry" with what question? You're one of the few people here that give me the time of day! I'm pretty much open to all questions. I've had a bad out-of-body experience, myself. Too much of a good thing (drugs). I lost all emotion. I curled up in a ball on the couch and moaned. My first thought was, "That's why ghosts moan, they can't cry!" I asked my brother if I should go to the hospital. "Nah, you'll come down in an hour or so. He was right. :p

A Freeman

Superstar
All "rules" are an illusion, too. Our oneness is innate. I consider this mortal primate an avatar of the soul; a wireless puppet the soul uses to experience the universe. The whole universe with its matter, energy, space, time, hot/cold, and good/evil dualities is, as Elon and others say, a simulation. It's a school for the evolution of the soul.
Anyone who believes that our Creator's Law is an illusion, or that good and evil don't exist is either spiritually sound asleep or someone who is hell-bent on breaking The Law (breaking The Law always harms others).

And anyone who is breaking The Law is a criminal. Criminals and those who keep The Law can never be at one. The former is destined for destruction and the latter is destined for eternal life.

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Anyone who believes that our Creator's Law is an illusion, or that good and evil don't exist is either spiritually sound asleep or someone who is hell-bent on breaking The Law (which always harms others).

And anyone who is breaking The Law is a criminal. Criminals and those who keep The Law can never be at one. The former is destined for destruction and the latter is destined for eternal life.
Oh, please...

A Freeman

Superstar
Some Important Reminders from our Creator:-

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Daniel 12:1-2
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Wickedness? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
6:16 And what agreement hath The Temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,
6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My [adopted] sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Sura 2:167. And those who followed would say: "If only we had one more chance, we would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will God show them (the fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of The Fire.

Sura 2:174-175
2:174. Those who conceal God's revelations in The Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; God will not address them on The Day of Resurrection, nor purify them: grievous will be their Penalty.
2:175. They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and Torment in place of Forgiveness. Ah! What boldness (they show) for The Fire!

Sura 7:44-47
7:44. The Companions of The Garden will call out to the Companions of The Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: have you also found your Lord's promises true?" They shall say, "Yes"; but a Crier shall proclaim between them: "The Curse of "I AM" is on the wrong-doers;-
7:45. Those who would hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" and would seek in it something crooked: they were those who denied the Hereafter."
7:46. Between them shall be a veil, and on the Heights will be men who would know every one by his "marks" (Rev. 20:4): they will call out to the Companions of The Garden, "Peace on you": they will not have entered, but they will have an assurance (thereof).
7:47. When their eyes shall be turned towards the Companions of The Fire, they will say: "Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers."

Sura 43:74-77
43:74. The sinners will be in the Punishment of Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for ever):
43:75. In no way will the (Punishment) be lightened for them, and overwhelmed by despair will they be there.
43:76. In no way shall We be unjust to them: but it is they who have been unjust themselves.
43:77. They will cry: "O Michael! Would that thy Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Nay, but ye shall abide (Enoch 40:8)!"
43:78. Verily We have brought the Truth to you: but most of you have a hatred for Truth.

It matters not who believes the Truth from our Creator; Truth is Eternal.

Maldarker

Star
"Angry" with what question? You're one of the few people here that give me the time of day! I'm pretty much open to all questions. I've had a bad out-of-body experience, myself. Too much of a good thing (drugs). I lost all emotion. I curled up in a ball on the couch and moaned. My first thought was, "That's why ghosts moan, they can't cry!" I asked my brother if I should go to the hospital. "Nah, you'll come down in an hour or so. He was right. :p
Well wasn't drugs but yeah had that Paul on the road of damascus experince.....Question to me was from I know you won't believe but from Jesus asking why are you angery with me question....Got me to take pause & felt my life stop everything stopped actually and had a very Creator to creation talk & came down to if you want to die in your anger then thats free will but why when you could be a positive force....(granted still have down days angery days but anger at evil anger at the pain people are having guess more empathic then i realized from that point on) was a very ephiphany moment for me. Change whole path was headed for disaster which would have been fine if it only effected me...but it wouldn't have and that would have been selfish of me. :)

Alanantic

Star
Well wasn't drugs but yeah had that Paul on the road of damascus experince.....Question to me was from I know you won't believe but from Jesus asking why are you angery with me question....Got me to take pause & felt my life stop everything stopped actually and had a very Creator to creation talk & came down to if you want to die in your anger then thats free will but why when you could be a positive force....(granted still have down days angery days but anger at evil anger at the pain people are having guess more empathic then i realized from that point on) was a very ephiphany moment for me. Change whole path was headed for disaster which would have been fine if it only effected me...but it wouldn't have and that would have been selfish of me. :)
Ah! I'm still waiting for that experience. God/Jesus has a lot of explaining to do... I used to swear by the Sage in the I Ching. Now I swear at him. Ha! I got grumpy in my old age.
Some Important Reminders from our Creator:-

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Daniel 12:1-2
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Wickedness? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
6:16 And what agreement hath The Temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,
6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My [adopted] sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Sura 2:167. And those who followed would say: "If only we had one more chance, we would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will God show them (the fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of The Fire.

Sura 2:174-175
2:174. Those who conceal God's revelations in The Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; God will not address them on The Day of Resurrection, nor purify them: grievous will be their Penalty.
2:175. They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and Torment in place of Forgiveness. Ah! What boldness (they show) for The Fire!

Sura 7:44-47
7:44. The Companions of The Garden will call out to the Companions of The Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: have you also found your Lord's promises true?" They shall say, "Yes"; but a Crier shall proclaim between them: "The Curse of "I AM" is on the wrong-doers;-
7:45. Those who would hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" and would seek in it something crooked: they were those who denied the Hereafter."
7:46. Between them shall be a veil, and on the Heights will be men who would know every one by his "marks" (Rev. 20:4): they will call out to the Companions of The Garden, "Peace on you": they will not have entered, but they will have an assurance (thereof).
7:47. When their eyes shall be turned towards the Companions of The Fire, they will say: "Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers."

Sura 43:74-77
43:74. The sinners will be in the Punishment of Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for ever):
43:75. In no way will the (Punishment) be lightened for them, and overwhelmed by despair will they be there.
43:76. In no way shall We be unjust to them: but it is they who have been unjust themselves.
43:77. They will cry: "O Michael! Would that thy Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Nay, but ye shall abide (Enoch 40:8)!"
43:78. Verily We have brought the Truth to you: but most of you have a hatred for Truth.

It matters not who believes the Truth from our Creator; Truth is Eternal.
You should write a book. I'm sure somebody would read it.

Maldarker

Star
@Alanantic
Ah! I'm still waiting for that experience. God/Jesus has a lot of explaining to do... I used to swear by the Sage in the I Ching. Now I swear at him. Ha! I got grumpy in my old age.

Yup understand grumpy old man lol i am there also...I prefer to call it no filter anymore haha :p

Alanantic

Star
@Alanantic

Yup understand grumpy old man lol i am there also...I prefer to call it no filter anymore haha :p
I thought I'd accomplish more...