Thinking about leaving Christianity

Lyfe

Star
No, he doesn't. Believe it or not I know of many people who spent years begging for answers and got none. If he's real, he picks and chooses who he reveals himself to.
How do you know God didnt answer them?

For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it. Job 33:14

Lyfe

Star
Because the answer was total silence?
Gods answers are all found in Christ. You reject this truth though and don't consider it to be a legitimate answer. There is a Bible everywhere. Jesus came as the word of God made flesh and the word of God can be found basically everywhere nowadays. Jesus is the word and the word is everywhere. God says "Here I Am" yet people who have hardened and closed off their heart will continue to be blind. People are not interested in Gods answers.

Alanantic

Veteran
Gods answers are all found in Christ. You reject this truth though and don't consider it to be a legitimate answer. There is a Bible everywhere. Jesus came as the word of God made flesh and the word of God can be found basically everywhere nowadays. Jesus is the word and the word is everywhere. God says "Here I Am" yet people who have hardened and closed off their heart will continue to be blind. People are not interested in Gods answers.
The Bhagavad Gita is everywhere. Krishna is the word made flesh a thousand years before Jesus. You reject Krishna, so you're going to Hindu HELL! Just kidding. Hinduism embraces all religions.

"Whenever there is a decay of righteousness, O Bharata, and a rise of unrighteousness, then I manifest Myself. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the wicked and for the establishment of righteousness, I am born in every age." -- Krishna

Vmort

Star
Christianity has been invented by Hivites and they killed all no Christians in Rome. They didn't asked if Romans wanted Chirisitanity to be at Roman's lands. Christians destroyed all who was against them, why do we need their lie?

Alanantic

Veteran
Christianity has been invented by Hivites and they killed all no Christians in Rome. They didn't asked if Romans wanted Chirisitanity to be at Roman's lands. Christians destroyed all who was against them, why do we need their lie?
Religious nutjobs are the driving force behind human civilization!...unfortunately...