Thinking about leaving Christianity

A Freeman

Superstar

Christianity teaches:

Christ teaches:
God is allegedly three individual gods that aren't really three gods but one god playing three different roles

Father allegedly is one-third of a 3=1 “trinity” god

Christ allegedly is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity” god

Jesus allegedly was/is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity”
god

The Holy Spirit allegedly is one-third of the 3=1
“trinity” god

Allegedly, The Father = The Son = The Holy Spirit

God allegedly has brethren

God allegedly has many brethren

Christ did away with The Law

Keeping God's Law/Commandments allegedly isn't necessary,
and deemed to be impossible

Anyone who allegedly believes in Jesus has been “saved”, regardless of what they say or do

We can allegedly judge ourselves to be “saved” by following
what Christianity teaches

We should allegedly go to church, because that's what God supposedly wants us to do

We should allegedly pray to the 3=1 “trinity”

We should allegedly pray by repeating pledges, creeds and doctrines in church, to show others we believe as they do

We should supposedly sing a bunch of silly songs together in church to make ourselves feel better

We should allegedly be baptized by humans with water

“Holy Communion” allegedly is a ritual involving wafers and wine

We should allegedly trust in human leaders

Priests, pastors, etc. are allegedly closer to God and
supposedly work for God

We allegedly are humans that have a soul

We allegedly get only one human lifetime to get it right or
burn for eternity

There are allegedly thousands of different ways that lead back home, to heaven

We are all allegedly relatively good people, living relatively good lives

If we live, what Christianity considers to be a good human life,
we allegedly will go to heaven

Many “Christians” have allegedly already gone to heaven

Many “Christians” will allegedly be “raptured” and thus supposedly will not have to face Judgment on Judgment Day

Many devout“Christians” will allegedly go to heaven

Allegedly many will be saved

There is One God

Father is God

Christ is the first-created Son of God

Jesus was the human Son of Mary whom Christ incarnated 2000 years ago (aka the "Son of Man")

The Holy Spirit is our spiritual connection to/with Father

Father is Greater than All, including Christ (and is Christ's God too)

God has children (many sons)

Christ, the Son of God, has many brethren

The Law will NEVER pass away

Keeping God's Law/Commandments is absolutely essential
and is certainly possible with God's Help

Those who truly believe Christ was incarnated inside Jesus
will follow His Example and become Christ-like

Father has committed all Judgment to Christ, Who will judge everyone one according to their works on the Last Day

Only hypocrites and heathens go to church, to be seen by others

We should pray to Father

We should pray to Father in private, and with thoughts
(telepathically) rather than with spoken words

We should be learning the “New Song”, which is the perfect harmony of the “Song of Moses” and the “Song of the Lamb”

We should be baptized by Christ with “Fire” (the Holy Spirit)

Holy Communion is being at One With Father and His Christ

We should trust in Father and His Christ

Priests, pastors, etc. do not work for God and are leading their followers to their destruction

We are spiritual-Beings (Souls) temporarily incarnated inside of a human

We have been mercifully given many human lifetimes to learn from God how to be good

There is ONE Way home, and that is by following Christ's Example

We are all sinners/criminals, i.e. selfish people who do evil things to one another

We will all be judged according to whether our works follow Christ's Example

No one has ever gone to heaven, except for Christ, Who came
from heaven

Everyone will have to face Judgment on Judgment Day

No “Christian” will go to heaven

Only 144,000 will be redeemed from the Earth
(all of whom are true Israelites)
It shouldn't be too difficult for any awakened soul to see from the above comparison how the teachings of Christianity are in opposition to Christ's true teachings.

Shouldn't we be following Christ's True Teachings and His Example rather than what Christianity teaches?

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Christianity teaches:

Christ teaches:

God is allegedly three individual gods that aren't really three gods but one god playing three different roles

Father allegedly is one-third of a 3=1 “trinity” god

Christ allegedly is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity” god

Jesus allegedly was/is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity”
god

The Holy Spirit allegedly is one-third of the 3=1
“trinity” god

Allegedly, The Father = The Son = The Holy Spirit

God allegedly has brethren

God allegedly has many brethren

Christ did away with The Law

Keeping God's Law/Commandments allegedly isn't necessary,
and deemed to be impossible

Anyone who allegedly believes in Jesus has been “saved”, regardless of what they say or do

We can allegedly judge ourselves to be “saved” by following
what Christianity teaches

We should allegedly go to church, because that's what God supposedly wants us to do

We should allegedly pray to the 3=1 “trinity”

We should allegedly pray by repeating pledges, creeds and doctrines in church, to show others we believe as they do

We should supposedly sing a bunch of silly songs together in church to make ourselves feel better

We should allegedly be baptized by humans with water

“Holy Communion” allegedly is a ritual involving wafers and wine

We should allegedly trust in human leaders

Priests, pastors, etc. are allegedly closer to God and
supposedly work for God

We allegedly are humans that have a soul

We allegedly get only one human lifetime to get it right or
burn for eternity

There are allegedly thousands of different ways that lead back home, to heaven

We are all allegedly relatively good people, living relatively good lives

If we live, what Christianity considers to be a good human life,
we allegedly will go to heaven

Many “Christians” have allegedly already gone to heaven

Many “Christians” will allegedly be “raptured” and thus supposedly will not have to face Judgment on Judgment Day

Many devout“Christians” will allegedly go to heaven

Allegedly many will be saved

There is One God

Father is God

Christ is the first-created Son of God

Jesus was the human Son of Mary whom Christ incarnated 2000 years ago (aka the "Son of Man")

The Holy Spirit is our spiritual connection to/with Father

Father is Greater than All, including Christ (and is Christ's God too)

God has children (many sons)

Christ, the Son of God, has many brethren

The Law will NEVER pass away

Keeping God's Law/Commandments is absolutely essential
and is certainly possible with God's Help

Those who truly believe Christ was incarnated inside Jesus
will follow His Example and become Christ-like

Father has committed all Judgment to Christ, Who will judge everyone one according to their works on the Last Day

Only hypocrites and heathens go to church, to be seen by others

We should pray to Father

We should pray to Father in private, and with thoughts
(telepathically) rather than with spoken words

We should be learning the “New Song”, which is the perfect harmony of the “Song of Moses” and the “Song of the Lamb”

We should be baptized by Christ with “Fire” (the Holy Spirit)

Holy Communion is being at One With Father and His Christ

We should trust in Father and His Christ

Priests, pastors, etc. do not work for God and are leading their followers to their destruction

We are spiritual-Beings (Souls) temporarily incarnated inside of a human

We have been mercifully given many human lifetimes to learn from God how to be good

There is ONE Way home, and that is by following Christ's Example

We are all sinners/criminals, i.e. selfish people who do evil things to one another

We will all be judged according to whether our works follow Christ's Example

No one has ever gone to heaven, except for Christ, Who came
from heaven

Everyone will have to face Judgment on Judgment Day

No “Christian” will go to heaven

Only 144,000 will be redeemed from the Earth
(all of whom are true Israelites)
It shouldn't be too difficult for any awakened soul to see from the above comparison how the teachings of Christianity are in opposition to Christ's true teachings.

Shouldn't we be following Christ's True Teachings and His Example rather than what Christianity teaches?

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
The Way home or face The Fire explains the Truth about God; the True interpretation of The Holy Bible and The Holy Koran; the True reasons why what is happening now is happening and what is going to happen in the very near future in the world. It also explains the consequences involved in taking each of the two paths - The Way home or the way to The Fire.”

I know this may sound rather blunt, but your message is most likely to resonate with Muslims who don’t understand the Qur’an and Christians who don’t understand the Bible. It looks like you have invested a long time in building online materials and discussions to promote this particular flavour of Chrislam.

As a child I used to spend a long time building sandcastles, but somehow seeing them washed away made me re-evaluate! Please don’t waste your precious life on the Jahtruth sandcastle. A future variant of your message may briefly catch on during the Tribulation, but what a dubious epitaph for your efforts.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Way home or face The Fire explains the Truth about God; the True interpretation of The Holy Bible and The Holy Koran; the True reasons why what is happening now is happening and what is going to happen in the very near future in the world. It also explains the consequences involved in taking each of the two paths - The Way home or the way to The Fire.”

I know this may sound rather blunt, but your message is most likely to resonate with Muslims who don’t understand the Qur’an and Christians who don’t understand the Bible.
You have it exactly backwards again Red, as usual. The Truth will ONLY resonate with those who are open to it.

All others, which represent the overwhelming majority of mankind (including all "Christians" who mistakenly believe they understand the Bible and all "Muslims" who mistakenly believe they understand the Qur'an), will continue down the broad path that leads to destruction, exactly as Christ warned (Matt. 7:13-14).

The little book entitled "The Way home or face The Fire", which you foolishly attack, is the exact same little book prophesied in Revelation 10:7-10, containing the plain explanations about Father that Christ promised to His Disciples in John 16:25, to be delivered just before the end of time, exactly as has happened. The title is self-explanatory.

It looks like you have invested a long time in building online materials and discussions to promote this particular flavour of Chrislam.
It isn't "Chrislam" nor does it have any association with any organized religion, all of which were created by Satan to keep people away from God. Your labeling is nothing more than Satan, through your ego/"self" using you to deflect attention away from the Truth. Because if you had the courage to face the Truth, you would have to admit that what you've been peddling on this forum has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or His True Teachings, and is, in fact, the broad path that leads to destruction which Christ warned about.

As a child I used to spend a long time building sandcastles, but somehow seeing them washed away made me re-evaluate! Please don’t waste your precious life on the Jahtruth sandcastle. A future variant of your message may briefly catch on during the Tribulation, but what a dubious epitaph for your efforts.
Again, and unsurprisingly, you have it exactly backwards. It's the organized religion that calls itself "Christianity" -- that calls Christ "Lord" but does NOT do what Christ says -- that is built on sand rather than on the rock-solid truth directly from Christ that has been personally passed on.

Matthew 7:21-27
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 MANY will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

No one should be a "Christian"; everyone should instead be following Christ's True Teachings and His Example, by keeping and enforcing Father's Perfect Law of Liberty, exactly as it repeatedly states throughout Scripture.

Only the Truth can set you free.

May Father bless you.

Last edited:
Hollywood made a movie about Mahatma Gandi which won Oscars and everything else. To this day I haven't seen it nor do I have any desire to see it. Same thing with the Dali llama. At least Jesus Christ Superstar was a good movie and had good music too.

Maldarker

Star
Hollywood made a movie about Mahatma Gandi which won Oscars and everything else. To this day I haven't seen it nor do I have any desire to see it. Same thing with the Dali llama. At least Jesus Christ Superstar was a good movie and had good music too.
He wasn't such a good guy once you look into the guy...total dick

Lyfe

Star
The antichrist will be regarded as the greatest light this world has ever seen. People will compare him to Gandi. The truth is never told about these false messiahs and history will always regard these people with high esteem. Obama is still seen as blessing to humanity and we know the truth.

Wigi

Veteran
The antichrist will be regarded as the greatest light this world has ever seen. People will compare him to Gandi. The truth is never told about these false messiahs and history will always regard these people with high esteem. Obama is still seen as blessing to humanity and we know the truth.
History repeats itself, what happens in the past are blueprints of what's to come

Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.
Luke 6:26

Lyfe

Star
History repeats itself, what happens in the past are blueprints of what's to come

Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.
Luke 6:26
Amen. I used to be a people pleaser. I think it comes from my high school days and the desire to be liked and admired by all. We live in a time where the best thing for everyone is to hear the truth in love, but in speaking the truth of the gospel and how liberalism is self destruction its impossible to be liked by even the majority.

Lyfe

Star
@Alanantic

1 Corinthians 8:5-6

5 For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”— 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Alanantic

Star
@Alanantic

1 Corinthians 8:5-6

5 For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”— 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
WOW! REALLY??? Well, that changes everything! (not)

Lyfe

Star
WOW! REALLY??? Well, that changes everything! (not)
You will never be able to say that The Lord Jesus Christ never went after you like the one sheep that goes astray. There are many here who wont be able to say that God never called them and extended his invitation to love, grace, mercy, and communion.

Alanantic

Star
You will never be able to say that The Lord Jesus Christ never went after you like the one sheep that goes astray. There are many here who wont be able to say that God never called them and extended his invitation to love, grace, mercy, and communion.
I like Buddha better.

Amen. I used to be a people pleaser. I think it comes from my high school days and the desire to be liked and admired by all. We live in a time where the best thing for everyone is to hear the truth in love, but in speaking the truth of the gospel and how liberalism is self destruction its impossible to be liked by even the majority.
Maybe it's better to be hated by everyone?

Lyfe

Star
Maybe it's better to be hated by everyone?
Jesus told his disciples, "The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify about it that its works are evil." John 7:7

He bore witness to the certainty of a coming judgment and that mans only hope was through repentance and faith in him for the remission of sins.