Think I just had a paranormal experience

Maes17

Superstar
To put it as short as possible. Laying around, lurking the VC forums.
Our tabby cat likes to jump up and lay down next to the wife and I. I could swear I felt my cat jump on crawl on me. Shine my phone down to the spot where I’m expecting to see her. Nothing.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Have had the same exact experience where I could swear I felt my cat's tail brush against my leg only to look down and find nothing. It also scared me, not sure what it was. I read somewhere that when you hear people calling your name even though there's no one, it's demons mimicking the voices of people you know and calling your name to lure you. Maybe it's something similar with pets, mimicking the feel of your pet to trick u though it's just what I think, not sure. Must be an evil spirit or demon.

elsbet

Superstar
To put it as short as possible. Laying around, lurking the VC forums.
Our tabby cat likes to jump up and lay down next to the wife and I. I could swear I felt my cat jump on crawl on me. Shine my phone down to the spot where I’m expecting to see her. Nothing.
Every now and then, I'll feel mine walking along the back of the couch-- distinctly-- but I look back, and neither one of them is there. They're usually on the other side of the room. Happened again, a few days ago... i already knew. I tend to agree with @Mr.Fishnet ...

You're not alone, @Maes17

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
This happened to me some years ago. I was trying to sleep in my hammock (as any self respecting brazilian northeasterner would) and I was all covered with my sheet and I felt something walking over it. I slapped the thing out and saw a translucent spider like think walking away to a dark corner. when I turned on the lights and put on my glasses there was nothing there.

Thing is, my parents' house was haunted for many years. The neighboor would perform black magic rituals and my grandfather bought their backyard after the man passed away. I tought it was just it but then earlier this year I've discovered that the house was surrounded by sorcerers, the whole thing was like a beacon to this stuff.

I had so many trouble trying to clean the house this year, the evil influence had become so annoying.

lots of other stuff happened but the place is free at last. I'd advise you to keep your eyes open and don't let this stuff build up

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Also, Maes, from the other thread I saw you had sleep paralisys recently, didn't you? Back in the day it was commonplace to me, once my wife had a nap in the old house and had sleep paralisys for the first time. Again, keep your eyes open.

Shuna

Star
Personally, he has a very long time, if I am not mistaken I was 6 years old. In my room in my apartment, a penne lay in my bed, a few minutes later. I saw, like a blue ghost (it would be an effect, of the brain and the eyes, but I don't understand why I had that ...) and transparent (somewhat or not transparent). In addition to his color, he wore my father's old clothes, he had changed his pants style some time before. In addition to walking, while on the spot, he had his head cut off, head replaced by my clock, hanging on the wall. I don't remember the time anymore, it was either 10:20 p.m. or 11:20 p.m. Being afraid, I put my blanket on me. I tried to see the ghost, a little later, by lowering my blanket a little (I'm not sure I did it, correctly done), if the ghost was still there, according to my memories, it was still there, it looked like a hologram. Then seeing that he was not leaving, I began to sleep. So, when I woke up, I no longer knew, if it was a waking dream or reality.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Also, Maes, from the other thread I saw you had sleep paralisys recently, didn't you? Back in the day it was commonplace to me, once my wife had a nap in the old house and had sleep paralisys for the first time. Again, keep your eyes open.
Not recently but I do have them when my sleeping is off point. Sometimes I work out late so my sleep hours fluctuate from 3 to 7 hours a night when I’m not consistent with a 7-8 hour routine.

Was a weird experience last night. But no paranormal stuff aside from that little odd moment last night

Maes17

Superstar
Have had the same exact experience where I could swear I felt my cat's tail brush against my leg only to look down and find nothing. It also scared me, not sure what it was. I read somewhere that when you hear people calling your name even though there's no one, it's demons mimicking the voices of people you know and calling your name to lure you. Maybe it's something similar with pets, mimicking the feel of your pet to trick u though it's just what I think, not sure. Must be an evil spirit or demon.
Idk if it was paranormal or an odd mind playing tricks thing. But it felt crazy real.

Thanks for sharing guys

Tidal

Star

Yes, paranormal researchers have said that demons "will pretend to be anyone or anything" in order to try to make us communicate with them because they can't get into our heads "unless we invite them in".
For example many "ghosts" or ouija board encounters etc take the form of a deceased relative or or a young child calling for help to get us hooked so that our human instincts will kick in and make us want to establish a link and talk to the entity.
There's this interesting scene in The Exorcist where the demon in the girl begins speaking in the voice of the priest's dead mother, but he's on the ball and says "You're not my mother!"-

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
PS- I've been hearing faint poltergeist-type scratching noises in my store room for some time, and would catch movement out the corner of my eye, so yesterday I set up my camera and obtained this startling footage..:)

thats not paranormal just a trick of the mind, believe me... u know when its paranormal

Maes17

Superstar
PS- I've been hearing faint poltergeist-type scratching noises in my store room for some time, and would catch movement out the corner of my eye, so yesterday I set up my camera and obtained this startling footage..:)

Ha! Check him out.
I like mice, but they carry some nasty diseases. My son would love that

Maes17

Superstar
Sometimes, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, but my phone isn’t in my pants.
That’s happened to me. Even today I reached for my phone like 4 times. Thought my wife was texting or calling.

Omw this used to happen at my house all the time!!! I would constantly hear my dad calling me from the back of the house far away and when I would go and ask him what he wanted he would be confused. I could never figure it out!

Maes17

Superstar
It was just that one experience for I.
Some of the experiences you guys have. I cannot describe. I’ve never really had any major paranormal experiences.

I do get bad sleep paralysis in burst. But that’s when my sleeping pattern gets all wonky. Like last night/this morning. I only slept three hours. So if I’m inconsistent with my sleep where some days I’m sleeping 3-4 hours then other days like friday night/Saturday morning for example I slept 11 hours. That’s when I notice my sleep paralysis.

I don’t deny paranormal because I do believe in God. But I also try to have logical explanations.

Last weeks experience felt super real. I really did feel my cat, her weight and little foot steps. To not see her there nestled between the wife and I was a “wtf?” moment