Things I've learned from the Coronavirus

After reading @Awoken2 's hilarious accounts about what he’s done to curb the spread of the Coronavirus, I thought it would be fun and a release to point out some of the fantastical things that are transpiring while this lockdown is happening.

I’m personally trying to figure out how to stand 6 feet apart from someone in an elevator when it’s not that wide. Maybe I need to pull a Trinity while going to my floor? :confused:

Awoken2

Superstar
After reading @Awoken2 's hilarious accounts about what he’s done to curb the spread of the Coronavirus, I thought it would be fun and a release to point out some of the fantastical things that are transpiring while this lockdown is happening.

I’m personally trying to figure out how to stand 6 feet apart from someone in an elevator when it’s not that wide. Maybe I need to pull a Trinity while going to my floor? :confused:

Hey here is a rather worrying statistic about Coronavirus and elevators.....

......(opens Daily Mail)

.......did you know that 51% of people who use elevators come down with Coronavirus?

.....the other 49% go up.

I know.....amazing.

I definitely think this thread is worthy of some much needed reality so this is getting another spin.

It's like trying to find a needle in a shitstack in the CV thread.

This is absolutely hilarious! Even though I've seen that footage used for other skits, I had tears in my eyes from watching this one.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey here is a rather worrying statistic about Coronavirus and elevators.....

......(opens Daily Mail)

.......did you know that 51% of people who use elevators come down with Coronavirus?

.....the other 49% go up.

I know.....amazing.
.....hey, you know who's feverishly scanning through their copy of the daily mail now looking for this story?

Lol.....should keep her busy for a bit anyway. Result.

Lisa

Superstar
.....hey, you know who's feverishly scanning through their copy of the daily mail now looking for this story?

Lol.....should keep her busy for a bit anyway. Result.
You and a young person here think about me way tooooo much. :D

Lisa

Superstar
That people are easily fooled, dumbed down idiots to buy into this shit.
If their lives are in the line they are..wonder what happens when it switches to their livelihoods?

justjess

Superstar
Why do you ask?
You seem unusually concerned for people’s livelihoods considering you typically couldn’t give a hoot if the poor just disappeared off the face of the earth and would begrudge them a soup kitchen.

Lisa

Superstar
You seem unusually concerned for people’s livelihoods considering you typically couldn’t give a hoot if the poor just disappeared off the face of the earth and would begrudge them a soup kitchen.
That’s the rumor going around...but that’s not what I’ve actually said.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's ironic we're supposed to stay 6 feet apart talking in the street but it's somehow safe to eat fast food prepared by some snot-nosed teenager. :D
Just to try and get across the current ridiculousness of the situation. I don't know if it's happening at every petrol station here in the UK but it is in every one I've visited over the last couple of weeks.

Your expected to fill your car up whilst holding a petrol pump which has been handled by god knows how many hundreds of people with NO protective gloves available whatsoever but when you go in to pay they have segmented the floor into six foot zones to stop you standing too close to somebody else.

....are they having a laugh at our expense do you think?