Things I've learned from the Coronavirus

Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
2,749
The Great Work | Mark Passio


45 minutes. a little inspiration and a reminder from mark passio about why we should never allow this first link in the chain to be cast upon us. what came to my mind as i listened was BS-19 and complying with the mask mandate. get the truth OUT!


"the liberties of our country are worth defending at all hazards. it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. it will bring the mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation if we should be suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artificies of designing men.
if you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. we seek not your counsel or your arms. crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were ever our countrymen."

-sam adams
If you don't mind, I'll put this here because I think what Mark is saying ties into something that someone told me years ago, which was, envision your name with an "Inc." after it. Develop skills that you can take with you when you leave a company/organization. If one's not developing transferable skills, learning a trade is something I think that works to one's own advantage.

Fortunately, some trades can be learned online and can even be free.
 

John K

Established
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
278
Mmmm I have learned a lot... and I'm still learning..

- this group of illuminatis have so much power... That they obligate 7.000 million of humans to wear a mask, lock in their homes and get a shot (next step).
- This group of illuminatis are completly crazy and without any limitation. They have everything ! Media, money, power, goverments, ong, laws , etc.
- the 666 of Rockefeller was not a joke. The illuminatis are not just a conspiracy theory. And maybe the vaccine is the cherry on the dessert.
- Everyting about corona virus drives me to the british royalty.
- virus can be created on a lab. And mix with a lot of types of virus.
- the virus can die with soap or dioxyde de chlore
- 5 g is dangerous.
- 95% of the people in this world are stupid and ignorant. They will inject the vaccine.. if the other 5% of smart people do nothing to stop the vaccination. It's not an easy job to stop the elite.. But who knows...
I guess we have an open ending ...
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
2,749
People are tired of this abnormality and constant propagated fear in their lives. My neighbour told me yesterday, she cancelled her news channels from Rogers and CSR asked her why. She told them she’s tired of the news they air. We then got to talking about the social distancing crap and with a big smile on her face, she came over to me and gave me a hug!

The covid fatigue is setting in and people are finally begin to realize where it’s coming from. Lol, it’s only been a year, but hey! Better late than never, I suppose.
 

Maes17

Superstar
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
6,505
Mmmm I have learned a lot... and I'm still learning..

- this group of illuminatis have so much power... That they obligate 7.000 million of humans to wear a mask, lock in their homes and get a shot (next step).
- This group of illuminatis are completly crazy and without any limitation. They have everything ! Media, money, power, goverments, ong, laws , etc.
- the 666 of Rockefeller was not a joke. The illuminatis are not just a conspiracy theory. And maybe the vaccine is the cherry on the dessert.
- Everyting about corona virus drives me to the british royalty.
- virus can be created on a lab. And mix with a lot of types of virus.
- the virus can die with soap or dioxyde de chlore
- 5 g is dangerous.
- 95% of the people in this world are stupid and ignorant. They will inject the vaccine.. if the other 5% of smart people do nothing to stop the vaccination. It's not an easy job to stop the elite.. But who knows...
I guess we have an open ending ...
Any virus has a chance to mingle and mutate. The over reporting and microscope on covid has the masses in fear when in all actuality your common cold virus does the same thing
 

Karlysymon

Superstar
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
5,780
1619365951687.png


"It's a little humorous when I think of the waking up metaphor. Some folks are awake at the first unusual sound in the house. Others you have to practically hit them in the head with a brick to get them to wake up. This has been much the same experience."
^^A comment i found somewhere

Some "conspiracy theorists" have said that this covid game "woke" them up in earnest, so were you pretending to be asleep (to some aspects of the NWO machinations) ?
1619366359786.png
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
2,749
One thing I’ve noticed is that the people who seem to be hell-bent on going along with the covid propaganda are people who don’t seem to have much else going for them. Cases in point:

The other day, I had an older neighbour who’s retired talk to me about the health of his animals which didn’t sound too good. Evidently, the vet told him his dog needs to go on a diet, as the dog has obviously been overweight for the longest time. He blamed his roommate, which I found telling but anyway… he then asked me if I was going to the get the shot and said no. I couldn’t believe how angry this got him! He was doing what he could to try and guilt me about it and asked me what would happen if someone I was around caught it from me. I told him it’s my body, my choice. He didn’t like that answer and like a petulant child, replied, “I don’t want to talk to you anymore!” so I told him to have a good day and went on my way.

Then, when I took my dog out later that afternoon, I ran into another older neighbour, who usually smells like he douses himself with some shaving lotion bought at Kmart, heard my dog scratching her throat because she has allergies. I bent down to rub her throat and with a mask on, he passed us by and said, “Oh, oh! The little puppy’s gettin’ older”. I merely replied she has allergies because the comment was so… odd. What in the world does that mean because he didn't say it in a positive way. Aren’t we ALL getting older? Lol, isn’t that how life works? I saw the same neighbour this morning, again with a mask on and found he didn’t say much since my dog and I were encountering him face on.

Anyway, I find it telling that both of these men are older and single and going along the MSM narrative. It makes me wonder that people do this because somewhere deep down in their own sub conscience/soul, while all this is has been transpiring for the last 18 months, they’re actually realizing their lives haven’t amounted to much and now they can finally belong to something? It is one of the main reasons people join cults, after all…
 

The Agrarian

Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
527
If anything its how gullible people actually are. Nearly 2 years later and people are still in masks, that do absolutely nothing.
I went to a Dr.'s office and the delivery crew truckers outside were joking about "faggots with face diapers" from a nearby city walking OUTSIDE and ALONE still afraid of the virus.

At least where I live, anyone wearing a mask in public is gawked at and avoided. It's now a political status-symbol mostly for show and nobody wants to be associated with the cowards who wear it.
 
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
2,749
Apparently, the covid cultists are getting tired too. :) Reading this article, I couldn't help but imagine Toto pulling the green curtain to expose the Wizard:

The Last Days of the Covidian Cult
 

Awoken2

Superstar
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
5,703
....That the majority of people have been done up like a kipper. But their brains have been messed with to such a degree that they now cannot comprehend their current situation.


....time for a song


When I see people walking down the street with a mask on I hear the line " I'm your mask" line from this song in my head...and I have a little chuckle to myself....poor bastards.
 
Last edited:
Top