They went for Venezuela and got it

DavidSon

Star
Maduro still in power though eh? Venezuela has undergone such a despicable campaign of destabilization..... yet the people have hung in there and supported their leader. He must really have some serious support from the people to have weathered this storm as long as he has.
That video was made 7 months ago, kind of old news now. Venezuela, like Syria, is actually a success story. They (with the aid of of Russia) have withstood the onslaught of US imperialism.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That video was made 7 months ago, kind of old news now. Venezuela, like Syria, is actually a success story. They (with the aid of of Russia) have withstood the onslaught of US imperialism.
Just goes to show that despite what the media tells us, reality can still be dictated by the will of the people, if they can stand strong.

Vixy

Star
Not really a success story at all, I'd say. We are getting the refugees fleeing from venezuela now bc of there being no jobs, no finances, no medications, people can't afford their rents and so on. Its one big chaos where they slaughter each other in the streets over a pair of shoes.

To me this isnt a success story:

And we shouldnt take them in either since we have a great big problem with all of our refugees. Some cities are on their knees financially bc so many of them are on welfare due to a lack of education.

It is chaoz and people will demand order.

Vixy

Star
Just goes to show that despite what the media tells us, reality can still be dictated by the will of the people, if they can stand strong.
But where do they go from here? Theyre starving, cant find jobs nor pay rents. Many of them are coming here now and we cant take them in either.

marcecar10

Established
If you believe the situation on Venezuela is nothing but a "media's ploy" than I have nothing to discuss with you and I probably despise you about how clueless you are and treat a humanitarian crisis as nothing more than a "story propagated by media".

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
But where do they go from here? Theyre starving, cant find jobs nor pay rents. Many of them are coming here now and we cant take them in either.
I think their smart play is to support their leader and take the hard lumps that will come with shaking off America's plans for them. It will sting to get to that state of self sufficiency/reliance, but if they can maintain their commitment to an independent Venezuela, they have the natural resources and people power to forge ahead and set their own course.