They want to keep you agitated.

As someone who has been into the occult for last 17 years I have figured out that guilt, pain, fear, anger, rage, despair and other negative emotions. These entities FEED upon those emotions. They are known by many names. Demons, djinns, archons, aliens...

Last edited:
As someone who has been into the occult for last 17 years I have figure out that guilt, pain, fear, anger, rage, despair and other negative emotions. These entities FEED upon those emotions. They are known by many names. Demons, djinns, archons, aliens...
I completely agree. I think these entities latch on to the damage we have received from others and seek to recruit us to start doing the damaging ourselves. What horrible hearts such things must have, when you start to think about it!

As someone who has been into the occult for last 17 years I have figured out that guilt, pain, fear, anger, rage, despair and other negative emotions. These entities FEED upon those emotions. They are known by many names. Demons, djinns, archons, aliens...
What initially got you interested in participating in the occult? Are you still practicing? if not, what was the final straw that made you quit?

What initially got you interested in participating in the occult? Are you still practicing? if not, what was the final straw that made you quit?
It is long story...but I always had awareness I am more than just flesh and bones which set me on spiritual quest learning about different religions, new age, occult and beliefs...Problem is..when they did appear to me, I thought they were benevolent beings. Once they had more influence and power over my soul and mind, they became sadistic and cruel....I think I have learnt my lesson, never give up your spiritual sovereignty. But I feel like it is too late now...I am bound to them, I let them into my mind and soul...when I tell people about this, they say I am schizophrenic, delusional or crazy. So I cannot share with anyone in real life.

It is long story...but I always had awareness I am more than just flesh and bones which set me on spiritual quest learning about different religions, new age, occult and beliefs...Problem is..when they did appear to me, I thought they were benevolent beings. Once they had more influence and power over my soul and mind, they became sadistic and cruel....I think I have learnt my lesson, never give up your spiritual sovereignty. But I feel like it is too late now...I am bound to them, I let them into my mind and soul...when I tell people about this, they say I am schizophrenic, delusional or crazy. So I cannot share with anyone in real life.
http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2012/01/31/never-call-them-archons/

I think he is right that cause from the people who are interacting with us..in any matter

Are you still into Gnosticism?