They Had Moses and the Prophets

The rich man cried unto Abraham after being at the forefront of hell, seeing his eternal destiny when the Judge Judgment will come, He ask father Abraham to tell his five brothers, lest they come to this place. Abrahams reply was, " they have the Prophets and Moses. let them hear them." "Or", in other words They had the Book.
Today, the Bible is taught in patch work verses, Usually making a doctrine from one Scripture belief, and molding a pattern of worship around it, usually winding up with working for ones salvation or various other non Scriptural doctrines.....Thus, a flurry of denominations. When one departs, will he see judgment and hear, "You had the Book"?
The Bible and it's Scriptures from beginning to end give a picture and testament of God. There is no need for other books, except for testimonies or Christian experiences. Christ is in all the Scriptures. My sister was telling me of a JW women who fell and broke her hip, she has to have someone take care of her because she refuses to get X-Rays and see a doctor. It is against her religion. I went to a Church that claims to speak in tongues. The noise and wretched voices that pierced the congregation were hideous and disrupting. The LDS think Jesus was just a good man.
I will attempt to teach the Scriptures as they are if anyone is interested, In my next post.

Axl888

Established
Indeed, trust only in God and the Lord Jesus Christ and always hear his Words according to the Scriptures.

One should be really really careful in reading books or watching videos/movies loaded with strange ideologies and beliefs because there is always a possibility that these strange spirits will confuse you and sway you to believe such strange ideas, such ideas/beliefs that alienates the Holy Spirit (within you) and eventually leave you to fall away from God.