View attachment 22365
View attachment 22366
Panic At the Disco
View attachment 22367
View attachment 22368
Fall Out Boys
View attachment 22369
The Dark Side of the Moon

Any one knows the true meaning of them? And are there more of these out there?
It's just an interpretation of the logos, so I hope not to mislead:
1- For the first I will just detail: The triangle is surrounded by a circle. The triangle represents the L and P. The two letters form a 6. We can also see a light to stick to a triangle.

2- The second refers to the three columns Freemason, or Kabbalah. The eye represents the light (in Freemasonry, it is the female and male column, good and male), in Kabbalah the sun is on the left, it represents the woman, the male and the division. On the right, the moon represents man, goodness and unity. The exclamation sign bigger than the triangle, representing the panel as well as the triangle with one eye.

3- The third is an alchemical symbol, which symbolizes the air.

4- The fourth: I can only interpret: We can refer to the Illuminati triangle (the one on the American dollars). FOB in the middle, crowned and three point above her.

5- The fifth is the prism, the light. The white light divides it into a rainbow (in alchemy, the moon (unit) is on the left, the sun (division) on the right).

Unfortunately, there are many others.

Allegra

Veteran
The symbol is for people to show their allegiance to their god aka satan, and many more agenda from normalize it so there are innocent oblivious people who don't understand the meaning of it, use it and spread it.

For example the peace symbol that was created in 1958

This is
1. the broken cross
2. witch's foot
3. crow's foot
4. nero's cross

Screenshot_126.png
Screenshot_127.png

Remember, when you wear these occult symbolism, you might think you're not doing anything wrong, well you don't know... but the people who worship and know these symbolism snicker at you for your ignorance.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

neptunejoo

Established
It's just an interpretation of the logos, so I hope not to mislead:
1- For the first I will just detail: The triangle is surrounded by a circle. The triangle represents the L and P. The two letters form a 6. We can also see a light to stick to a triangle.

2- The second refers to the three columns Freemason, or Kabbalah. The eye represents the light (in Freemasonry, it is the female and male column, good and male), in Kabbalah the sun is on the left, it represents the woman, the male and the division. On the right, the moon represents man, goodness and unity. The exclamation sign bigger than the triangle, representing the panel as well as the triangle with one eye.

3- The third is an alchemical symbol, which symbolizes the air.

4- The fourth: I can only interpret: We can refer to the Illuminati triangle (the one on the American dollars). FOB in the middle, crowned and three point above her.

5- The fifth is the prism, the light. The white light divides it into a rainbow (in alchemy, the moon (unit) is on the left, the sun (division) on the right).

Unfortunately, there are many others.
I knew 30 seconds of Mars air symbol but I wonder if it got something with Illuminati. Jared and his brother seem like a high ranking members of that society. And also the words under it. Do u know what it means?

neptunejoo

Established
The symbol is for people to show their allegiance to their god aka satan, and many more agenda from normalize it so there are innocent oblivious people who don't understand the meaning of it, use it and spread it.

For example the peace symbol that was created in 1958

This is
1. the broken cross
2. witch's foot
3. crow's foot
4. nero's cross

View attachment 22380
View attachment 22381

Remember, when you wear these occult symbolism, you might think you're not doing anything wrong, well you don't know... but the people who worship and know these symbolism snicker at you for your ignorance.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
038cc38c-f3e3-4389-8709-cab96e088fad.jpg

How about these tattoes? I remember saw this on MTV shows called Teen Wolf. Fans thought it was cool, the triskele.

Allegra

Veteran
View attachment 22383

How about these tattoes? I remember saw this on MTV shows called Teen Wolf. Fans thought it was cool, the triskele.
that self is chinese word xD lol! it is meaning self 己 (Ji) or 自己 (Zi Ji)

The triskelion and triskele, I might have an idea and those are celtic symbols. Pagan beliefs.

The revenge spiral is just hypnosis spiral which is occult in origin and practice. Hypnosis leads to an altered state of consciousness in which the mind is very susceptible to outside suggestion.

I dont know about the rest of the symbols but maybe u can research on google..

---
on a side note, this is how satan's puppets programming our subconscious.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
that self is chinese word xD lol! it is meaning self 己 (Ji) or 自己 (Zi Ji)

The triskelion and triskele, I might have an idea and those are celtic symbols. Pagan beliefs.

The revenge spiral is just hypnosis spiral which is occult in origin and practice. Hypnosis leads to an altered state of consciousness in which the mind is very susceptible to outside suggestion.

I dont know about the rest of the symbols but maybe u can research on google..

---
on a side note, this is how satan's puppets programming our subconscious.
That scene from “Focus” was right on! The saturation of the Luciferian message, through symbols, films and music makes people feel that this is just common sense and the only story in town! How else could Netflix push out half of its output (including “Lucifer”) if people hadn’t become accustomed to consuming such trash as entertainment for such a long time?

It seems like the spiritual equivalent to “supersize me” - after a while you lose the taste for real food and the health effects start to kick in!

deepfakestate

Rookie
I think there is a portion of society that knows the power of a symbol and there's the other 99.99% that just see them as shapes and colours with no real impact.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but who knows how many words a symbol is worth.

Slightly off topic but I think symbols and shapes or geometric patterns are really worth the investigation, because if you're to believe in UFOs and crop circles (which I do, I appreciate it's not hard to fake but they're not all fake) and a lot of these crop circles feature shapes and symbols we sort of recognise and others we don't.

If you believe in crop circles, isn't it interesting that advanced alien life choose to leave us messages in shapes instead of writing in our language? Im pretty sure if they can bend space time to their will, they could probably grasp any of our languages enough to leave a more blatant, obvious message. So why use shapes?

Shuna

Star
I think there is a portion of society that knows the power of a symbol and there's the other 99.99% that just see them as shapes and colours with no real impact.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but who knows how many words a symbol is worth.

Slightly off topic but I think symbols and shapes or geometric patterns are really worth the investigation, because if you're to believe in UFOs and crop circles (which I do, I appreciate it's not hard to fake but they're not all fake) and a lot of these crop circles feature shapes and symbols we sort of recognise and others we don't.

If you believe in crop circles, isn't it interesting that advanced alien life choose to leave us messages in shapes instead of writing in our language? Im pretty sure if they can bend space time to their will, they could probably grasp any of our languages enough to leave a more blatant, obvious message. So why use shapes?
I think it's more than 99.99%, many people know them, but prefers ignored. I take example on a teacher. that I had, starting to talk about it vaguely, a little in his beard, when he saw someone in my class, used triangles to present beautifully photos.

Dodo

Rookie