These ad billboards are making me mentally and physically sick

wrongfred

Established
I live in a metropole and when I go to work I cannot avoid eye contact with these advertisement billboards you know the led electronic ones.They are literally everywhere. I am getting sick of having illuminati based advertisements shoved into my face everyday. Cannot take it anymore. What can I do ? If I shut my eyes I will bump into people.

wrongfred

Established
Thank God you know what they are and keep moving. Or.. buy ALL the advertising space on your route to work-- both ways.

Problem solved.
Just wish I could check out of city life one day and live rural. Its more peaceful and I do not have to be exposed to this 24 hours mainstream programming. i would not want to set children in an big city atmosphere like this

elsbet

Superstar
Just wish I could check out of city life one day and live rural. Its more peaceful and I do not have to be exposed to this 24 hours mainstream programming. i would not want to set children in an big city atmosphere like this
Not a bad idea.

Metro life is too much. Idk what rural looks like where you live-- I'm not really a fan of it where I am. There are still dirt roads out there lol. I guess the suburbs would be most accurate for what I like. But like @Unknown Warrior said-- it is everywhere. I agree though that kids are probably better of off away from all that.

wrongfred

Established
Not a bad idea.

Metro life is too much. Idk what rural looks like where you live-- I'm not really a fan of it where I am. There are still dirt roads out there lol. I guess the suburbs would be most accurate for what I like. But like @Unknown Warrior said-- it is everywhere. I agree though that kids are probably better of off away from all that.
I do live in the suburbs so not much electronic billboards there actually non at all. Since I have no TV I do not need to watch any ads or prgramming. However the thought that behind the ads are poor lost souls who sold themselves for their 15 minutes of fame and are useful tools to keep the mainstream brainwashed. My niece happens to be into modelling and she is quasi in the belly of the beast but she refuses to see what she is doing.

wrongfred

Established
My fiancee has the TV on a lot and the amount of adverts that feature a close up of one eye for no good reason.... let's just say I am far from done with my "symbolism in...." threads...!
I know once we know whats behind it all its is quite difficult to watch especially for me. For me it hurts even more knowing that many faces we see in the ads were groomed to be models / celebs starting at a tender age of 5 and 6 so they never knew any life other than serving the beast

Karlysymon

Superstar
It gets worse...
Who Needs a Billboard? Ads of the Future Will Be Beamed Directly into Your Headhttps://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/who-needs-billboard-new-ads-of-future.html

"....This kind of technology isn’t new; it’s just that, until recently, only the military was wielding it. Go back a few years. Published on October 27, 1992, U.S. patent 5,159,703
for a “silent subliminal presentation system” was reportedly developed for military use........artificially implant negative emotional states — feelings of intense fear,
anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a
person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that EMOTION in their
mind"

Guess its a bad idea to always act on those "sudden thoughts", say, to go buy something you don't even need. You simply cannot tell if that "sudden thought" is your own or someone else's. Strange times we're all living in.

JT Michael

It gets worse...
Who Needs a Billboard? Ads of the Future Will Be Beamed Directly into Your Head

"....This kind of technology isn’t new; it’s just that, until recently, only the military was wielding it. Go back a few years. Published on October 27, 1992, U.S. patent 5,159,703
for a “silent subliminal presentation system” was reportedly developed for military use........artificially implant negative emotional states — feelings of intense fear,
anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a
person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that EMOTION in their
mind"

Guess its a bad idea to always act on those "sudden thoughts", say, to go buy something you don't even need. You simply cannot tell if that "sudden thought" is your own or someone else's. Strange times we're all living in.
That's a whole Futurama episode isn't it

Devine

Star
I live in a metropole and when I go to work I cannot avoid eye contact with these advertisement billboards you know the led electronic ones.They are literally everywhere. I am getting sick of having illuminati based advertisements shoved into my face everyday. Cannot take it anymore. What can I do ? If I shut my eyes I will bump into people.
please please use this feeling you have as an impetus to leave the god forsaken city you're trapped in and move to the country.
rural like is so so sweet my friend :)

Devine

Star
I know once we know whats behind it all its is quite difficult to watch especially for me. For me it hurts even more knowing that many faces we see in the ads were groomed to be models / celebs starting at a tender age of 5 and 6 so they never knew any life other than serving the beast
drop out brother you gotta get out

Devine

Star
Yeah, I watch things with my children and there's a lot of one eye stuff all over the place. I can see agendas being pushed and don't really approve of it but I'm not going to turn into Victorian Dad from the Viz comics (example: https://flic.kr/p/ZqErMg ). I want them to have as normal an upbringing as I can give them.

edit: I didn't expect the example to be displayed, but if you click on it, you can zoom in on it and actually read it.
normals' overrated man that's what every parent uses as an excuse for every thing! is that why you give yours phones too cause they other kids have them?