There's Something Seriously Wrong with Our Health

Victoria

Rookie
Unless you've been living under a rock, you may have noticed people are getting a lot sicker. Not just old people - young people, too. Kids!

I am in my late 20's and I started tallying up how many people I know are sick - including severe mental illness. Guess what? Every single person I know is sick! Every. Single. One. Including myself.

Both my parents are diabetic. My dad had a heart attack. My mom has severe depression & won't take care of herself. My little sister has already had surgery to remove an organ. I had surgery to remove an organ. I have Lupus + PCOS + Depression + CPTSD + DID + God knows what else. My husband has another autoimmune disease that requires twice-monthly Humira shots (his doctors said it was the most severe case they've seen for his age group (20's) and he already has deformities.) All of my aunts and uncles suffer from something. A few of my cousins are severe alcoholics, a few are heroin addicts with pain problems. My co-worker has had emergency surgery, and another co-worker is always sick with a cold. My friend has something wrong, but she isn't sure what.

All of this gets me really down.

Sure I am obese and sure I don't always eat right. But I'm changing that slowly.

I guess I just wanted to rant. The world is really getting me down lately, and it doesn't help to realize everyone I know is sick. And it's largely due in part to our American culture and our American diet. I kind of want to ring someone's neck and make things right again. I wish I could.

DesertRose

Superstar
You are right ill health of one kind or another seems very prevalent.
It seems to be diet related as you mentioned and the Amish seem to be healthier as a whole due to this factor.
Hope you get well soon.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Sure I am obese and sure I don't always eat right. But I'm changing that slowly.
well, kudos to you for admitting that and wanting to do something about it.
the food has gotten drastically worse in recent years, so its more important than ever to eat right.

good news is that there are solutions to all of these ailments.
bad news is that most lack the willpower to make the effort. will you?

Hopeful

Star
Processed foods is one of the major causes of all of this.. Processed foods are bad... They are a major contributor to obesity and illnesses all around the world...

Any food that is made chemically from artificial and refined products is processed food

These processed foods add a whole lot amount of sugar to our body.. And they also use high fructose corn syrup in them.. And what does high sugar level does to our body..
It destroys the normal blood substance levels.. Our insulin doesn't become enough for us..
High cholesterol levels and we get fatty livers..

Aero

Superstar
Body weight is the most controlled system in the human body. That's why diet programs don't really work. And BTW I blame all of these problems on corporate america. It's all about those profit margins, and nothing else. If we get sick off their food, it's our fault. If you hurt yourself inside of any American corporation, it's your fault.

I'm tired of it all too. Corporations want all of the rewards for their existence, but none of the responsibility. And for some odd reason we keep letting them do it. I hear the excuses, and victim blaming all of the time. It's like we decided to play opposites day, and never stopped. The corporations should care more about the customers. Not customers caring more about some fake ass brand.

It doesn't make sense. Corporations don't make money without customers. But people can buy products without corporations. We can buy cheap products too. We literally don't need them, they need us! So what the hell are we really doing out there?

hyorishthottie

Established
its not just america I hate to break it to you but we are under the elites control and they want us all to be sick in some form whether it's mental, emotional or classically physically sick for population control and milking us for more money. They want to keep some amount of disorder to keep the money machine churning. I do believe the age old conspiracy that there are cures for many illnesses and diseases and the gov. is withholding it to milk us for money. Als they put chem trials in the air when the planes fly across the sky.

these days although it's very hard and virtually not appealing if not unheard of your best bet is to live like the amish people or live a rural lifestyle (like that food network lady pioneer woman) you will be at least 50% more healthier if you lvie that way.

everyone is fucking up their childerns brain development with sticking Ipads / tablets and cell phones in their faces to keep them distracted. Childern should not be exposed to this at an early age because it will change the way their brains grow and process information. it's not right.

hyorishthottie

Established
Body weight is the most controlled system in the human body. That's why diet programs don't really work. And BTW I blame all of these problems on corporate america. It's all about those profit margins, and nothing else. If we get sick off their food, it's our fault. If you hurt yourself inside of any American corporation, it's your fault.

I'm tired of it all too. Corporations want all of the rewards for their existence, but none of the responsibility. And for some odd reason we keep letting them do it. I hear the excuses, and victim blaming all of the time. It's like we decided to play opposites day, and never stopped. The corporations should care more about the customers. Not customers caring more about some fake ass brand.

It doesn't make sense. Corporations don't make money without customers. But people can buy products without corporations. We can buy cheap products too. We literally don't need them, they need us! So what the hell are we really doing out there?
exactly. thats why I'm so annoyed with the poltiical climate in america today like stfu and stop letting politics distract you and put this hating energy towards getting healthy. if I ever became wealthy I'd move away to another country and totally spend a year getting my entire body and mind healthy not consuming any toxic trash anymore.

Aero

Superstar
its not just america I hate to break it to you but we are under the elites control and they want us all to be sick in some form whether it's mental, emotional or classically physically sick for population control and milking us for more money. They want to keep some amount of disorder to keep the money machine churning. I do believe the age old conspiracy that there are cures for many illnesses and diseases and the gov. is withholding it to milk us for money. Als they put chem trials in the air when the planes fly across the sky.

these days although it's very hard and virtually not appealing if not unheard of your best bet is to live like the amish people or live a rural lifestyle (like that food network lady pioneer woman) you will be at least 50% more healthier if you lvie that way.

everyone is fucking up their childerns brain development with sticking Ipads / tablets and cell phones in their faces to keep them distracted. Childern should not be exposed to this at an early age because it will change the way their brains grow and process information. it's not right.
I agree with most of that.

I talked about victim blaming in another thread recently. That's what I think the government is doing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see it as them just saying screw it. Like they don't have to sit there and devise devious strategy. All they have to do is not tell us things. Just omit the right facts and wash hands.

hyorishthottie

Established
I agree with most of that.

I talked about victim blaming in another thread recently. That's what I think the government is doing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see it as them just saying screw it. Like they don't have to sit there and devise devious strategy. All they have to do is not tell us things. Just omit the right facts and wash hands.
exactly.

I mean I eat processed foods and stuff but I am not in the living situation right now to eat any type of healthy food I want at the moment but I do eat healthy when I can. Yeah they don't tell us things and we don't go out of our way to see it until the news reports it to us when it's too late.

Hopeful

Star

Mother's nowadays are extremely careless about their kids.. They themselves have notifications to attend to.. React to... So basically a cellphone or ipad is an easy way out to keep a kid from crying or carrying him around .. But the dangerous part about this is that... They don't understand the side effects of this thing for their kids...
According to a research cell phone radiation is very carcinogenic to humans.
Children absorb more than 60 percent of the radiation into the brain than adults. Their brain’s thinner skin... tissues... And bones allow them to absorb the radiation twice than the grownups. Their developing nervous system makes them more vulnerable to this ‘carcinogen’

And they develop non malignant tumors in brain and ear

Hopeful

Star
I have only seen chemtrails through other's camera lenses.. I mean in pictures only.. I have been to a arabic countries.. No chemtrails even there ..

I asked a friend living in Toronto Canada and even they denied about seeing chemtrails ..

Is this only happening in the states and Europe? As i have seen people taking pictures of these in Europe if i remember right.. But mostly it's in America

Victoria

Rookie
I agree. A sick populace is easily controlled and it is profitable. If we want to have any chance of standing up for our rights we need to be healthy.

I have not been sick in over a decade.

The thoughts that we "feed" ourselves are just as important as the nutrients we consume, a component that is mostly overlooked unfortunately.

This is why a sudden change to a healthier diet can actually cause some people to feel ill: a healthy physical diet simply does not match up well with a poor mental diet of constant fear, worry, anger etc. Also, if a person makes the effort to remove the "junk" from their mental diet, they will find that the junk food they had no problem consuming before is suddenly no longer compatible and makes them feel sick.

hyorishthottie

Established
I have not been sick in over a decade.

The thoughts that we "feed" ourselves are just as important as the nutrients we consume, a component that is mostly overlooked unfortunately.

This is why a sudden change to a healthier diet can actually cause some people to feel ill: a healthy physical diet simply does not match up well with a poor mental diet of constant fear, worry, anger etc. Also, if a person makes the effort to remove the "junk" from their mental diet, they will find that the junk food they had no problem consuming before is suddenly no longer compatible and makes them feel sick.
you are 1,000% right about that. I've started going to the gym recently and eating healthy korean food recently and tried to avoid junk for a few days. Once I started eating it again it did not feel the same and it all seemed more sweet than I remembered it to be. A drink I once found tolerable was so sweet I couldn't take it. And during those few days I was on a positive mind set and was being motivated by people around me.

I think aside from basic illnesses things like anxiety, fear, depression, and anger as well as stress is killing us more.

hyorishthottie

Established
I have only seen chemtrails through other's camera lenses.. I mean in pictures only.. I have been to a arabic countries.. No chemtrails even there ..

I asked a friend living in Toronto Canada and even they denied about seeing chemtrails ..

Is this only happening in the states and Europe? As i have seen people taking pictures of these in Europe if i remember right.. But mostly it's in America
I think it's only an american thing now or around north america.

hyorishthottie

Established
Mother's nowadays are extremely careless about their kids.. They themselves have notifications to attend to.. React to... So basically a cellphone or ipad is an easy way out to keep a kid from crying or carrying him around .. But the dangerous part about this is that... They don't understand the side effects of this thing for their kids...
According to a research cell phone radiation is very carcinogenic to humans.
Children absorb more than 60 percent of the radiation into the brain than adults. Their brain’s thinner skin... tissues... And bones allow them to absorb the radiation twice than the grownups. Their developing nervous system makes them more vulnerable to this ‘carcinogen’

And they develop non malignant tumors in brain and ear
Yes it's horrible I see parents do it all the time especially at work since I work at a public attraction place.

You'll have these parents in a couple of years being super ocd about their kids dating lives and sex lives but not being ocd about ruining their brain development and impulsive responses. It's not healthy. Plus seeing kids on social media today is a mess. When I was a pre-teen and teenager we had myspace, friendster, the yearbook thing and a few others. I feel kids are acting a fool on social media and I even see kids walking around with smart watches and apple watches.

It made me feel uneasy. Maybe i'm too much of a conspiracy nut but I don't think that's healthy either even if it's for fitness purposes. I had a lady at my old job tell me she didn't and never wants to purchase a fitness watch or smart watch cause she doesn't wear things that can track her and keep track of her.

hyorishthottie

Established
I agree. A sick populace is easily controlled and it is profitable. If we want to have any chance of standing up for our rights we need to be healthy.
exactly.

maybe it's just me but these days it's guilty until proven innocent (even if you proven innocent on something you're forever condemned and morally guilty) we don't treat each other like we're human make assumptions about each other and sum shit up about each other as if we're on a computer and can't humanize or have empathy for each other, also people seem more off to themselves and people aren't getting to know each other unless it's through mutuals or apps.

we're not socially healthy or mentally healthy. I hope it improves someday.