There's a big war coming and it involves Israel

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
America will stand and die for it's friends. That's an honourable concept.
If you are referring to a situation such as WW2 then yes, its noble and necessary. If you are attempting to conjoin that historical precedent with us pumping a foreign entity up with billions of dollars in military and other financial aid and a virtual free-pass at the UN who then in turn spies on us, cajoles us into fighting their wars and outright attacks us as well.... all while meddling in our political, financial and cultural sectors then no.... that is certainly not in our best interests and our prestige has suffered on the global stage due to this convoluted, treasonous relationship with Israel.

Thunderian

Superstar
pumping a foreign entity up with billions of dollars in military and other financial aid and a virtual free-pass at the UN
You could be talking about the relationship the US has Egypt, or Lebanon, or even with the Palestinians Because America is by far the largest financial contributor to the faux state of Palestine, and they also supply the Palestinian forces with training and weapons. Does this bother you? Or does your rage over US foreign aid to middle eastern countries only apply when Israel is the recipient? Be honest.

And as far as a free pass for Israel at the UN goes ...

Top 10 Most Insane U.N. Anti-Israel Actions of 2017

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You could be talking about the relationship the US has Egypt, or Lebanon, or even with the Palestinians Because America is by far the largest financial contributor to the faux state of Palestine, and they also supply the Palestinian forces with training and weapons. Does this bother you? Or does your rage over US foreign aid to middle eastern countries only apply when Israel is the recipient? Be honest.

If you havent gotten the gist of my posts yet (that I am much more critical of Muslims & Islamic nations than non-Muslims) then I dont know what to tell you. It doesnt make me any less critical of my own or aware in general to call out the Israel B.S. as well as my own.

Helioform

Star

And yet Israel has never been punished for all the shit they have done. You know why? Because the US, Israel's biggest allie always vetoed against the sanctions. The UN is basically run by the US anyway so it's no surprise.

rainerann

Star
Israel is no friend of the US. Israel is as much a friend of the US as anyone would be a friend to me if I bought them a mansion and gave them enough money to provide for their every win while I had to live in an apartment with no money to fix the plumbing. Of course, you''re going to pretend to be friends when they are giving you as much money as they are. Israel is nothing more than a lucky rabbit's foot to the US. They are not a friend. We continue being abused by them because of the superstitious command that is shoved down our throats that there is some blessing for doing this. I live in the US. I see deterioration, not blessing.

A person who is a friend would not let their friend suffer in this way when they are perfectly capable of taking care of their own needs. Israel could voluntarily decide to not take our money anymore since they don't need it, but they are not our friend. They are like a dishonest salesman selling snake oil. There is literally no benefit to helping Israel from the perspective of the US. At this point, they should be giving us money to stimulate our economy, but instead, they keep taking ours even though their currency has a higher valuation than ours. What a great friend.

Israel should be left to fend for itself. Our country will not benefit by war. We have enough problems without adding that to the mix. They should be more concerned with not inciting war than expecting the US to join them in a war effort. It is not fair to my country to expect this when it would be very simple for them to keep peace within the boundaries that they are given. People should not have to die to expand Israel's borders, but apparently, they seem to think the US should die for this. It is an absolutely ludicrous idea. If anyone thinks Israel deserves a defense, they should join the IDF. They shouldn't cheer for a country like the US to support Israel when they don't expect to be implicated in a draft for this in any way, shape, or form.

Thunderian

Superstar
And yet Israel has never been punished for all the shit they have done. You know why? Because the US, Israel's biggest allie always vetoed against the sanctions. The UN is basically run by the US anyway so it's no surprise.
Did you read some of the things Israel has been accused of at the UN? You stand behind that idiocy?

Israel is no friend of the US. Israel is as much a friend of the US as anyone would be a friend to me if I bought them a mansion and gave them enough money to provide for their every win while I had to live in an apartment with no money to fix the plumbing. Of course, you''re going to pretend to be friends when they are giving you as much money as they are. Israel is nothing more than a lucky rabbit's foot to the US. They are not a friend. We continue being abused by them because of the superstitious command that is shoved down our throats that there is some blessing for doing this. I live in the US. I see deterioration, not blessing.

A person who is a friend would not let their friend suffer in this way when they are perfectly capable of taking care of their own needs. Israel could voluntarily decide to not take our money anymore since they don't need it, but they are not our friend. They are like a dishonest salesman selling snake oil. There is literally no benefit to helping Israel from the perspective of the US. At this point, they should be giving us money to stimulate our economy, but instead, they keep taking ours even though their currency has a higher valuation than ours. What a great friend.

Israel should be left to fend for itself. Our country will not benefit by war. We have enough problems without adding that to the mix. They should be more concerned with not inciting war than expecting the US to join them in a war effort. It is not fair to my country to expect this when it would be very simple for them to keep peace within the boundaries that they are given. People should not have to die to expand Israel's borders, but apparently, they seem to think the US should die for this. It is an absolutely ludicrous idea. If anyone thinks Israel deserves a defense, they should join the IDF. They shouldn't cheer for a country like the US to support Israel when they don't expect to be implicated in a draft for this in any way, shape, or form.
Uh they seem to like us. Because we give them weapons and shit. They actually respect our flag more than some Americans do.

rainerann

Star
Uh they seem to like us. Because we give them weapons and shit. They actually respect our flag more than some Americans do.
They can pretend to like us all they want, it won't change the reality of the politics that are created by a US-Israeli alliance. When we discuss a subject like Israel within the political arena, we are essentially hiding the fact that the motivations for supporting, creating, and opposing Israel are all religious motivations and have little to do with what should concern people from a political perspective.

They like America because America has a large Christian demographic that will drink the snake oil that is pushed on us that the Jews are God's chosen people and whoever blesses Israel will also be blessed. They like us because only a Christian nation could come to a conclusion like this, which is why Germany and Poland were considered the friendliest place for a Jew to live prior to World War 2. The Jews did not want to leave these countries because they treated them with more equality than any other country in the diaspora.

So it is a conspiratorial subject when you consider this in contrast to a dramatic shift that would have happened when Hitler initiated concentration camps for Jewish citizens. Even though finding another motive is not proven within mainstream media yes, there is still suspicion that we are not being told the whole story considering the living conditions Jews enjoyed prior to this. Orthodox Jews will admit that Jews provoked the Holocaust to create motivation for people living comfortably in these countries to migrate. It isn't an antisemitic concept like the propaganda from the ADL suggests.

At the same times, areas with a large Christian demographic are assaulted with accusations of persecution towards Jews throughout history. This is all so that the Christian demographic will feel guilt, and this guilt will initiate their support of Israel, and this support of Israel will eventually lead to Israel becoming a superpower that will be able to supersede the authority that the Christian demographic has had over them throughout the years.

That is the end game goal--to overcome the humiliation of being subjected to the authority of other nations because creating Israel is religiously motivated and so maintaining support of Israel in the US is dependent on propaganda that paints Islam as terrorists, feminists as extremists, every other extreme political position is all in support of the eventual transfer of power that US has had since world war 2 as a superpower. This power will be transferred to Israel eventually, while the nations are left to adopt a government that will resemble communism in many ways only it will go by a different name, and Israel will assert itself as the beacon of moral, economic, and military power and authority.

So for anyone to discuss Israel as though it were only politics, is ridiculous. Christians support Israel because propaganda is being shoved in our face to see Jews as something to worship. Muslims oppose Jewish occupation for religious reasons, and Jewish people want to expand their territory for religious reasons.

On the other hand, the United States operates under the precept of religious freedom. Therefore, from a political perspective, we should remain neutral regarding matters that are religiously motivated like this. We should not be involved in this whole thing from a political perspective because there is no political reason for us to involve ourselves in something that is altogether religiously motivated like we are doing.

TMT

Star
I understand Jewish paranoia, after all since the middle ages,they have been scapegoated by the rich as the cause for your economic troubles, accused of sacrificing babies, subjected to pogroms and lynchings, and of course ethnically cleansed, which did happen by the way.

That said Israel has committed serious human rights abuses, displaced countless and the situation in Gaza is an world embarrassment that sends agony out into the psychosphere, and a refugee nation deporting refugees is a sickening joke.

Netanyahu is just another capitalist , and all the problems if the world are ultimately class struggle.

Helioform

Star
Did you read some of the things Israel has been accused of at the UN? You stand behind that idiocy?
I have to admit that there is a certain bias against Israel at the UN. Since the UN is made up mostly of countries that are against Western nations, and Israel is viewed as one due to its ties with the US, there is a tendency to put the blame more on Israel as a result. But that still doesn't excuse some of the things they do.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Post of the day nominee right here yall.... this was spot on, especially " They should be more concerned with not inciting war than expecting the US to join them in a war effort. It is not fair to my country to expect this when it would be very simple for them to keep peace within the boundaries that they are given. People should not have to die to expand Israel's borders, but apparently, they seem to think the US should die for this. It is an absolutely ludicrous idea. If anyone thinks Israel deserves a defense, they should join the IDF. They shouldn't cheer for a country like the US to support Israel when they don't expect to be implicated in a draft for this in any way, shape, or form." Excellently stated truth right there.