There Will Be A Zombie Apocalypse

Maldarker

Veteran
My ultimate resource is The Quran.

(Satan) said: “My Lord! Because you exacerbated me, I will certainly make (exacerbation) fair-seeming to them on earth and I will certainly exacerbate them.”
Al-Hijr - 39

Except Your servants from among them who are utterly pure.
Al-Hijr - 40

There is no hint that "exacerbate" (misleading someone) means controlling like a puppet. It's about the weakness of the will.
Mine is the BIBLE so....Matthew 8:28-32

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

Oceanic

Established
Here's how I perceive this "zombie apocalypse"

Zombies are going to be people, obviously. But they are spiritually and mentally dead.

The apocalypse will represent people, globally, going down the road of destruction and trying their best to bring others along with them.

They are known as zombies because they believe everything the internet tells them. They are weak. They follow the crowd. They are not independent. In the long run, they are merely puppets.

Cipher

Are we talking about real zombies? I'm not ready for real zombies but I have watched a lot of tv shows and video games to prepare for zombies. I don't have any training of guns or melee though. If it happened I would most likely use a melee weapon. Maybe a baseball bat or something. I have a storage facility so I can get something from there. If there is anything I learned from video games is that loot everything.

Last edited:

MP3D

Established
Mine is the BIBLE so....Matthew 8:28-32

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
division, smh :(