There Should Be Peace Between Muslims and Christians

Excerpt from JAH's Book - "The Way home or face The Fire"
13:77 You have to FACE your problems, ADMIT your weaknesses and faults, to YOURSELF and
to God, and overcome (Rev. 2:26) your problems, and pay your Karmic debts. Admit that you are
not perfect, and lose your ego, and the pain will go with it. If you were perfect you would not be
here. No-one else is perfect either, in fact, they are probably worse than you, but their egos would
never let them admit it, to you. They don’t need escapism, because they are happy, being bad.
13:78 Then ask God, with humility, to help you to overcome your faults and weaknesses, and put
on God’s Armour, and FIGHT your weaknesses, with His guidance, and overcome them; solve your
problems, by finding the solutions, and make your world bearable. If you do that, you will gain
(earn) some spiritual self-respect; through the victories, that God has helped YOU to win; and learn
to like the person, that God has helped you to become. Remember though, ALWAYS to remain
humble, because you could never have won alone.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Excerpt from JAH's Book - "The Way home or face The Fire"
13:77 You have to FACE your problems, ADMIT your weaknesses and faults, to YOURSELF and
to God, and overcome (Rev. 2:26) your problems, and pay your Karmic debts. Admit that you are
not perfect, and lose your ego, and the pain will go with it. If you were perfect you would not be
here. No-one else is perfect either, in fact, they are probably worse than you, but their egos would
never let them admit it, to you. They don’t need escapism, because they are happy, being bad.
13:78 Then ask God, with humility, to help you to overcome your faults and weaknesses, and put
on God’s Armour, and FIGHT your weaknesses, with His guidance, and overcome them; solve your
problems, by finding the solutions, and make your world bearable. If you do that, you will gain
(earn) some spiritual self-respect; through the victories, that God has helped YOU to win; and learn
to like the person, that God has helped you to become. Remember though, ALWAYS to remain
humble, because you could never have won alone.
Based on a true story?

;-)

To summarize, Spanish is taking over English as first language in many parts. The US now has two national holidays with a third of the country celebrating Cinco de Mayo rather than the Fourth of July and the large majority of them vote for bigger government while most European Americans prefer smaller government. I hope this wasn't enlightening though, since it's pretty obvious.
Who gives a fuck about language, it’s long overdue for Americans to be taught more than English anyway. All nationalist holidays suck but Cinco De Mayo is better than 7/4 cuz Tequila and Coronas. I think we should abolish all states but I’ll take a government that provides for people over one that exists solely to protect “property rights” and corporations which is what is meant by “limited government” so this just sounds like White Nationalist talking points, but judging by your posts here it’s pretty obvious that is what you are.

I didn't admit anything. What's wrong with nationalism?
Nationalism is “identity politics” taken to the extreme. It separates and categorizes human beings. An American is no better and has no more value and has the same rights as a Somali and so on down the line. Nationalism leads to imperialism/colonialism no matter what side of the spectrum it comes from. Nationalism scapegoats the marginalized for the real problems in order to protect the establishment.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Nationalism scapegoats the marginalized for the real problems in order to protect the establishment.
You forgot to add that the borders they fight for are man made and that people are getting super divided and conquered by the elite. Once people kill for nationalism they have made it God. Nationalism is the new God of some people.

49:13
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Last edited:
You forgot to add that the borders they fight for are man made and that people are getting super divided and conquered by the elite. Once people kill for nationalism they have made it God. Nationalism is the new God of some people.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
Indeed. Borders are but lines on a map made by humans. Whether you believe in a Creator like you do or a mix of creator and evolution as I do, we all come from the same place and all our differences are superficial. We are all one people. Bless you DR.

DesertRose

Superstar
we all come from the same place and all our differences are superficial. We are all one people. Bless you DR.
Amen to those thoughts colonel and you are right unity is the way to defeat elite machinations such as the 'divide and rule' strategies.
Welcome back and thanks for dropping in (although I know you wrote you were coming back in April).:)

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Nationalism is natural and innate.

It will never be defeated as long as humans live.

-Quran 49:13

There is no superiority of a black over a white or vice versa, no superiority of Arab over non-Arab.....

on one side Ethiopians and Eritreans are the same.... on the other side, Eritreans decided they wanted independence...... on one side Ethiopians and Italians are the same....... on the other hand the Ethiopians made the decision that they must be self-ruling and they were willing to kill to defend against imperialism.

A Ho Chi Minh, a Hugo Chávez, a Malcolm X, an Ethiopian fighting Italy.... the man who fights the colonizers is a nationalist.

Violence is not right or wrong. Killing is not right or wrong. Killing for your country is not right or wrong.

Whether it is wrong depends on the situation. Are you the Italy or the Ethiopia?

Do you think the Ethiopians cared about PC nonsense? The Ethiopians would have been staunch nationalists.

Am I going to tell Eritreans that they had no right to become separate from Ethiopia? Am I going to tell Ethiopians they were wrong to fight the Italians?

You can't study decolonization without studying nationalism. The whole reason people aren't enslaved is because some of their ancestors were nationalists. It was nationalism that removed colonialism from the Third World. Nationalism ended colonialism. People wouldn't be where they are without past generations having been nationalist fighters.

Malcolm X was a hero. Are Palestinians wrong to fight for Palestinine?

How many Eritreans suffered? If Eritreans didn't fight for their cause who was going to do it? Were you going to fight for Eritreans? Was I going to do it?

The Eritreans had to fight for Eritrea. Their government..... I have no opinion on it, I don't know enough...... but are Eritreans not supposed to fight for Eritreans?

Are Ethiopians supposed to fight for Indonesia? It would be racist for Ethiopians to fight for Ethiopia? Do Ethiopians have to sit back and wait for some other random people to fight their battle?

Nationalism can be used for good or evil based on the situation.

You think Pakistan doesn't have nationalism? Is it a crime for Pakistanis to say "Pakistan Zindabad"? Is it a crime for them to love their flag?

What if India attacked Pakistan? Are you going to say it's wrong for Pakistanis to fight for Pakistan?

If we have to get rid if nationalism, we have to get rid of Malcolm X, we have to tell Pakistanis they can't say "Pakistan Zindabad" or express their justified love for Pakistan...

I mean.... if I go and I try to tell Pakistanis they can't say "Pakistan Zindabad" and I try to impose my values on them and force them to fit their culture to my values.... what does that make me?

It would make me an imperialist. If I go to Pakistan and I'm particularly insistent on treating them in that colonialist manner........ then maybe they should ignore me.... but if I'm insistent enough and trying to use force... they maybe should kill me.... maybe with an icepick......

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Nationalism leads to imperialism/colonialism no matter what side of the spectrum it comes from. Nationalism scapegoats the marginalized for the real problems in order to protect the establishment.
This is a eurocentric view of nationalism.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
I didn't admit anything. What's wrong with nationalism?
There's nothing wrong with nationalism.

What do people think Moses (PBUH) was?

Do we really believe Moses (PBUH) had no drop of nationalism?

Moses (PBUH) was some form of nationalist. If telling Pharoah "let my people go" isn't nationalism, what is?

Moses (PBUH) freeing his people from the Egyptians is a story of nationalism.

It's a story of faith in God as well as other things... but Moses (PBUH) was clearly some form of nationalist, among other things.

However, the nationalism of Moses (PBUH) (and this can even be seen in the Quran when he kills the Egyptian) and the nationalism of Pharoah...........

those are not the same. A lot of people really have no idea what nationalism is.

However, in ancient times pretty much everybody was some form of nationalist. None of this PC nonsense was in place.

And nationalism is just tribalism. What makes a man defend his wife? It's a deep tribalist instinct. There is an attachment. If people believe nationalism is wrong, then by that logic they should allow their partners to be with whoever.

I mean.... if you are an Ethiopian fighting for Ethiopia or a Pakistani fighting for Pakistan........ why should an Ethiopian have a particular love for Ethiopia?

Following that logic, why should he have a particular love for his wife? It's excluding other women, it's dividing. You see... the elite wants to divide. I mean... all humans are one... all women are sisters.

Can you imagine if he told his wife that he has decided to be an "internationalist" in love and try to share his love with as many women as possible?

If we're going to follow this line, we should entirely do away with marriage, everyone has to sign on with "free love,"
"women shall be held in common" to paraphrase Plato's Republic and we'll all basically live in Brave New World.

I mean..... what kind of a sick mind would tell Pakistanis they can't say "Pakistan Zindabad"? Pakistanis have a rich culture, we have no business trying to impose on their culture.... not that they'd let us.

What kind of a sick mind would tell Africans they can't have tribes? What kind of a sick and degenerate mind would tell Arabs they can't have tribes?

The Quran does not promote the elimination of tribes. The Bible does not promote the elimination of tribes. Africans know better than I do- there are millions of people in Africa who are Muslims who also have rich tribal and cultural heritages. I get that what happened in Rwanda.... happened.... but what kind of sick person would try to tell Africans they can't have their tribes? If Africans themselves decide that... so be it. But I would be no more than an imperialist were I try to attack African culture in that way.

And the thing is..... I mean let's take.... I don't know.... some example.

I knew a Liberian who called Liberia "Mama Liberia". I knew a Tanzanian who missed home and had artwork that reminded her of home.

If you think it's wrong for a Liberian to love Liberia, if you think it's wrong for a Tanzanian to love Tanzania......... there is something seriously wrong with you.

If anyone wants to tell Liberians they are wrong to love Liberia or tell Pakistanis they are wrong to love Pakistan, I invite you to go to those places and try that and see what reaction you get.... if not violence.

And on a deep level... if you are saying it is wrong for an Ethiopian to love Ethiopia...... you are also saying it is wrong for husband and wife to love each other....... or for the sun and the moon to love each other, if they do indeed

you are going against nature if you do so.

There is nothing wrong with nationalism, in spite of what some Jews and Jewish-influenced people say.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Indeed. Borders are but lines on a map made by humans. Whether you believe in a Creator like you do or a mix of creator and evolution as I do, we all come from the same place and all our differences are superficial. We are all one people. Bless you DR.
Yet if we don't have any borders and consider every land to be common space wouldn't that be paving the way for the NWO? Wouldn't that be ushering in the one world government which is already behind the scenes anyway?

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm no nationalist in principle, but it seems the logical opposition to globalist imperialism. Globalism seeks to dissolve all boundaries (except one) so nationalism is a normal organic reaction for any people that have some awareness of collective identity left . One shouldn't look much farther to understand recent political trends sweeping Europe and the US. So yes, I side with nationalism under the current circumstances, but I wouldn't be a nationalist in principle, ie. support the nation regardless of the circumstances.

However, I would consider myself Christian to the bone in face of anything and I see the leftovers of Christian civilisation being deliberately handed out to non-Christian populations (not only Islamic) and I find that tragic. The once shining light of the world is being dimmed before our waking eyes. And I have no problems with adherents of other world views claiming the same about their respective civilizations and their desire to keep them intact. Islamic populations should decide for themselves if their countries remain Islamic. Japan should have the right to remain Shinto or Buddhist. So too do the people of Europe have the right to determine their own nature and destiny without having it being taken away or imposed upon them.

With regards to your prospect of Muslims adapting to western custom ...

First of all, would you prefer that? Do you think pious Muslims would prefer that? I as a Christians do not revel in the idea of Christians becoming secular for multiple reasons, one of which being what we're discussing now, ie: a population sharing a Christian identity would not tolerate its own demise, which is what we're seeing to a certain extent in Poland, Hungary and other nations still identifying as Christian.

Secondly, what do you mean with them being ashamed of Islam, deeming it outdated? Is there something about Islam to be ashamed of? Is becoming westernized an improvement for an orthodox Muslim?

That you would predict Muslims becoming more westernized, the facts do not support it. There seems to be a radicalizing trend every two generations of muslims. Fourth generation Muslims are more radicalized than the first. Has a lot to do with how external Jihad has been getting media attention, how it has manifested and spread through Jihad proxies sponsored by shekels and petrodollars, but it doesn't look like this trend is going to die out soon.

With regards to your less than 20% muslims ....

There has been no historical precedent of a civilization preventing or stopping itself from becoming Islamic after the 16% treshold of Muslim minority has been reached unless with the use of violence (cf. Reconquista). By that standard, France's destiny is already set in stone, or sand more like. There's one, maybe two, big differences though. One, the Islamisation is not principally enabled by an Islamic thirst for conquest but migration policies of our own treasonous political class and geopolitical engineers. Two, we have the internet and are no longer dependent on what we're being told without having the possibility to peer past the layers of deception and seek for the truth on the matter and connect with one another.

Thus, the internet, in Christ-like fashion, could potentially become the liberator baptising the world once again. I wouldn't have the right to call myself Christian and not participate in it.
The issue is...... I'm a nationalist and you're a nationalist.

However, your nationalism is...... something in a distant galaxy for me.

If the European nationalists get their way, what will happen? Europe will use its power for what? Colonialism? Pushing atheism and materialism on the world?

However much you love Europe, I cannot imagine that you love Europe more than I do.

I love Europe. I am not hating Europe. But Europe..... why should I want to...... do..... something.... for Europe?

I mean...... is Europe my friend? Is Europe my buddy? Would Europe like to promote belief in God or would it promote atheism.

I'm not hating Europe. Especially not on.... certain areas.

I mean I'm over here trying not to laugh because..... the English speaking world is funny to me.

As far as Islamization of Europe, etc.

I wish the best for people I like and care about in Europe. But..... Europe.... Muslim immigrants........

wait.... I looked and i said... well... you said.... Europe.... determine its own destiny......

Are you telling me Europe..... is being colonized?!

My, oh my! Europe... being colonized?!

I wish you could see how my teeth are revealed and how I laugh as I type.... Europe... being colonized.....

Umm I thought might makes right? You know.... superior races dominate the inferior races, might makes right..... that was what Europeans seemed to believe...

I know nowadays the white man's burden is to teach us noble savages about the white man's enlightened, post-racial, post-gender "progressive" politics so we can learn how to talk and think like white people.....

or to be more accurate, like the new white people..... you are like the old white people

anyways.....which is it? might makes right, superior races blah blah inferior races therefore.... wouldn't Europeans be the inferior race? at least according to what Europeans were saying..... no way am I actually saying Europeans are inferior, God no....... but from that standpoint which Europeans promoted.... it is what it is.....

now the Europeans are promoting weird raceless genderless insanity.......

I mean.... according to what those Europeans are saying in both instances..... nothing wrong is happening.....

assuming Europe really is being colonized..... but I mean..... Muslims.... I love Muslims.... Muslims believe in God.....

what is it in European culture that is worth preserving? Atheism?

European culture is a threat to the world. Look how crazy and brainwashed @Colonel Valerio has become and how dedicated he is to being a NWO footsoldier. I mean but that is the white person of today.

I am not the only person who has noticed this!

I don't know many white people in real life and I was talking to a friend and she noticed this too- that white people don't have as strong a sense of racial identity. This is a part of white people's culture.

All this raceless stuff.... it is associated with white people or with non-white people who have moved from their roots. You find it among white people and among Westernized people.

I will tell the truth. I think some races are more hot blooded, some less.

Also, how on earth do we explain black people everywhere dominating music without genetics?

Look... if we say that there is some reason associated with genetics for why black people dominate music............ that is racist. The truth is racist. I'm hella racist lol.

What I mean is..... you can't convince me for example that Pakistanis aren't particularly smart people. Pakistanis are very smart.

And in fact, I've heard Pakistanis say Pakistanis are smart. It's well-known that Pakistanis are smart people. They really are. It's a fact.

You can't convince me that Mexicans and Chinese are the exact same in terms of personality. They are simply not. In fact, no one believes that. Everyone is a racist because everyone knows that Mexicans and Chinese are way different in terms of personality. If you're reading this, you're a racist because you know that Mexicans are different than Chinese in terms of personality. I know it, you know it, Mexicans know it, Chinese know it, your mom knows it, everyone knows it. That's not to say one is better than the other.

There are certain charcteristics that peoples have..... however, there are no inferior or superior races.

But anyways this is funny to me because...... if I was talking about this stuff in Spanish.... this would not really be shocking...... but because I'm talking in English.... oh wow I'm horrible....... because the English speaking world thinks I'm horrible. Okay but what do I care what the English speaking world thinks?

Honestly, it has to do with the culture of the Anglosphere.

The only reason this kind of thing is a problem is because of the culture of the Anglosphere.

Etagloc

Superstar

The Quran says God made people into peoples and tribes and Surah Al Baqarah says Satan will order people to change Allah's creation.

This is why I believe the NWO push to eliminate racial identity is Satanic.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had his tribe and he was still an Arab.

He was against the extreme of claiming Arabs are better than non-Arabs. However, the opposite extreme of trying to destroy the ethnic and cultural identity of the Arabs and of the tribes- he never did that.

I see it as an attempt to try to change the creation of Allah.

God made beautiful diverse peoples on the earth. I do not want the beautiful diversity to disappear or to be homogenized. I don't want to visit the Great Wall of China and see a Starbucks.

I believe nationalism is worship if you allow nationalism to "make halal haram" and vice versa. However, how can we condemn the patriotism in the hearts that led the Ethiopians to victory against colonialism?

If nationalism is wrong, Muslims cannot love their Ummah.

elsbet

Superstar
Nationalism is natural and innate.

It will never be defeated as long as humans live.

-Quran 49:13

There is no superiority of a black over a white or vice versa, no superiority of Arab over non-Arab.....

on one side Ethiopians and Eritreans are the same.... on the other side, Eritreans decided they wanted independence...... on one side Ethiopians and Italians are the same....... on the other hand the Ethiopians made the decision that they must be self-ruling and they were willing to kill to defend against imperialism.

A Ho Chi Minh, a Hugo Chávez, a Malcolm X, an Ethiopian fighting Italy.... the man who fights the colonizers is a nationalist.

Violence is not right or wrong. Killing is not right or wrong. Killing for your country is not right or wrong.

Whether it is wrong depends on the situation. Are you the Italy or the Ethiopia?

Do you think the Ethiopians cared about PC nonsense? The Ethiopians would have been staunch nationalists.

Am I going to tell Eritreans that they had no right to become separate from Ethiopia? Am I going to tell Ethiopians they were wrong to fight the Italians?

You can't study decolonization without studying nationalism. The whole reason people aren't enslaved is because some of their ancestors were nationalists. It was nationalism that removed colonialism from the Third World. Nationalism ended colonialism. People wouldn't be where they are without past generations having been nationalist fighters.

Malcolm X was a hero. Are Palestinians wrong to fight for Palestinine?

How many Eritreans suffered? If Eritreans didn't fight for their cause who was going to do it? Were you going to fight for Eritreans? Was I going to do it?

The Eritreans had to fight for Eritrea. Their government..... I have no opinion on it, I don't know enough...... but are Eritreans not supposed to fight for Eritreans?

Are Ethiopians supposed to fight for Indonesia? It would be racist for Ethiopians to fight for Ethiopia? Do Ethiopians have to sit back and wait for some other random people to fight their battle?

Nationalism can be used for good or evil based on the situation.

You think Pakistan doesn't have nationalism? Is it a crime for Pakistanis to say "Pakistan Zindabad"? Is it a crime for them to love their flag?

What if India attacked Pakistan? Are you going to say it's wrong for Pakistanis to fight for Pakistan?

If we have to get rid if nationalism, we have to get rid of Malcolm X, we have to tell Pakistanis they can't say "Pakistan Zindabad" or express their justified love for Pakistan...

I mean.... if I go and I try to tell Pakistanis they can't say "Pakistan Zindabad" and I try to impose my values on them and force them to fit their culture to my values.... what does that make me?

It would make me an imperialist. If I go to Pakistan and I'm particularly insistent on treating them in that colonialist manner........ then maybe they should ignore me.... but if I'm insistent enough and trying to use force... they maybe should kill me.... maybe with an icepick......
Interesting point.

DesertRose

Superstar
God made beautiful diverse peoples on the earth. I do not want the beautiful diversity to disappear or to be homogenized. I don't want to visit the Great Wall of China and see a Starbucks.

I believe nationalism is worship if you allow nationalism to "make halal haram" and vice versa. However, how can we condemn the patriotism in the hearts that led the Ethiopians to victory against colonialism?

If nationalism is wrong, Muslims cannot love their Ummah.
I thought we settled this issue a long time ago colgate. We are essentially saying the same thing (mostly) BTW I see tribalism as different from nationalism because nationalism as based on today's nation state formations is unnatural while tribal make up is natural.
Tribalism can not make haraam into halaal and the ummah is a nation based on belief btw. The good peaceful and cultural aspects of tribalism are acceptable but the bad aspects of hatred and oppressing others in its name are unlawful. For example, my tribe right or wrong.

Knowing each other and accepting or even enjoying our differences does not require excessive love of one's tribe or hatred of others especially if it leads to transgressing the laws of Allah (swt) , however, defending your family and tribe from oppression is validat. That is my point.

"Whosoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for partisanship ('asabiyah i.e tribal-ship), calling towards it, or supporting it and then dies, he dies a death of (one in) the Days of Ignorance (Jahiliyah)." [ Sahih Muslim(6/21)]"

Differences in gender being male and female are natural but the satanic cabal is playing with the natural to make the unnatural. Being a woman or a man is not a whim.
Differences in tribe are natural but the satanic cabal played around with tribalism and made nationalism which is unnatural. The modern day nation has split people of the same tribe and has encased people of other tribes in fake borders. It is Important not to confuse tribalism which is natural with the construct nationalism. It is important not to support our tribes in wrong doing and evil actions.
N.B for those who are pondering what went down in New Zealand. Going to the tribal lands of the Maori as in New Zealand and being anti immigrant is delusion.

Last edited:
The issue is...... I'm a nationalist and you're a nationalist.

However, your nationalism is...... something in a distant galaxy for me.

If the European nationalists get their way, what will happen? Europe will use its power for what? Colonialism? Pushing atheism and materialism on the world?

However much you love Europe, I cannot imagine that you love Europe more than I do.

I love Europe. I am not hating Europe. But Europe..... why should I want to...... do..... something.... for Europe?

I mean...... is Europe my friend? Is Europe my buddy? Would Europe like to promote belief in God or would it promote atheism.

I'm not hating Europe. Especially not on.... certain areas.

I mean I'm over here trying not to laugh because..... the English speaking world is funny to me.

As far as Islamization of Europe, etc.

I wish the best for people I like and care about in Europe. But..... Europe.... Muslim immigrants........

wait.... I looked and i said... well... you said.... Europe.... determine its own destiny......

Are you telling me Europe..... is being colonized?!

My, oh my! Europe... being colonized?!

I wish you could see how my teeth are revealed and how I laugh as I type.... Europe... being colonized.....

Umm I thought might makes right? You know.... superior races dominate the inferior races, might makes right..... that was what Europeans seemed to believe...

I know nowadays the white man's burden is to teach us noble savages about the white man's enlightened, post-racial, post-gender "progressive" politics so we can learn how to talk and think like white people.....

or to be more accurate, like the new white people..... you are like the old white people

anyways.....which is it? might makes right, superior races blah blah inferior races therefore.... wouldn't Europeans be the inferior race? at least according to what Europeans were saying..... no way am I actually saying Europeans are inferior, God no....... but from that standpoint which Europeans promoted.... it is what it is.....

now the Europeans are promoting weird raceless genderless insanity.......

I mean.... according to what those Europeans are saying in both instances..... nothing wrong is happening.....

assuming Europe really is being colonized..... but I mean..... Muslims.... I love Muslims.... Muslims believe in God.....

what is it in European culture that is worth preserving? Atheism?

European culture is a threat to the world. Look how crazy and brainwashed @Colonel Valerio has become and how dedicated he is to being a NWO footsoldier. I mean but that is the white person of today.

I am not the only person who has noticed this!

I don't know many white people in real life and I was talking to a friend and she noticed this too- that white people don't have as strong a sense of racial identity. This is a part of white people's culture.

All this raceless stuff.... it is associated with white people or with non-white people who have moved from their roots. You find it among white people and among Westernized people.

I will tell the truth. I think some races are more hot blooded, some less.

Also, how on earth do we explain black people everywhere dominating music without genetics?

Look... if we say that there is some reason associated with genetics for why black people dominate music............ that is racist. The truth is racist. I'm hella racist lol.

What I mean is..... you can't convince me for example that Pakistanis aren't particularly smart people. Pakistanis are very smart.

And in fact, I've heard Pakistanis say Pakistanis are smart. It's well-known that Pakistanis are smart people. They really are. It's a fact.

You can't convince me that Mexicans and Chinese are the exact same in terms of personality. They are simply not. In fact, no one believes that. Everyone is a racist because everyone knows that Mexicans and Chinese are way different in terms of personality. If you're reading this, you're a racist because you know that Mexicans are different than Chinese in terms of personality. I know it, you know it, Mexicans know it, Chinese know it, your mom knows it, everyone knows it. That's not to say one is better than the other.

There are certain charcteristics that peoples have..... however, there are no inferior or superior races.

But anyways this is funny to me because...... if I was talking about this stuff in Spanish.... this would not really be shocking...... but because I'm talking in English.... oh wow I'm horrible....... because the English speaking world thinks I'm horrible. Okay but what do I care what the English speaking world thinks?

Honestly, it has to do with the culture of the Anglosphere.

The only reason this kind of thing is a problem is because of the culture of the Anglosphere.
Matthew 5:7 But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

Nationalism is “identity politics” taken to the extreme.
Wrong. Nationalism is the recognition that the nation (as in people with common ancestry and language) is the largest manageable social unit in society and that the nation has the right to self-determination.

It separates and categorizes human beings.
Wrong. It unifies people of a common ancestry and language.

Nationalism leads to imperialism/colonialism
Wrong. A Nationalist who doesn't respect the nationalism of other peoples is not a nationalist, but a supremacist. The belief in self-determination is violated if one doesn't belief in the self-determination of others.

no matter what side of the spectrum it comes from. Nationalism scapegoats the marginalized for the real problems in order to protect the establishment.
Wrong again. Modern imperialism is globalism, which you are clearly advocating. Nationalism is the natural reaction of people with common ancestry and language to globalism and its attempt to dissolve national identity.

Last edited: