There Should Be Peace Between Muslims and Christians

That verse in that context really is about the death of the human body that happens once then the judgment coming after that.
If you choose to read it like that (as meaning the death of the human body), then how can you explain what Jesus said in Matthew 16:28?

How do you reconcile Jesus teachings with reincarnation ?

For example this one :

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
Luke 16:22‭-‬25
Luke 15:3 And he spoke this parable unto them, saying,

16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear THEM.
16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though One rose from the dead.

So, we can see that Jesus was teaching them by use of a parable (an illustrative story) to make this point about The Law, that He wanted them (and us) to understand.

Will you say that what your learned in 'Jahtruth' is more valuable than Jesus teachings in your eyes or not?
JAH's teachings are not any different from Jesus' teachings.
If yes, explain why because i'm interested.
It's all explained in "The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH". It's available as a free PDF download, here:
http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Also read and study the articles on http://JAHTruth.net

Wigi

Veteran
If you choose to read it like that (as meaning the death of the human body), then how can you explain what Jesus said in Matthew 16:28?
It's really simple if we take time to read the verse and let the Spirit guide us.

You have two options which aren't mutually exclusive :

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36

I guess you agree with me that His kingdom isn't of this world ?

Then , the Apostles seeing Jesus coming to his kingdom is when Jesus ascend to heaven (Acts 1:9) because His kingdom isn't from here.
Jesus precised 'some' because He knew that Judas would be gone at that time.

2. John didn't died until he saw Jesus coming in His kingdom through this vision depicted in the book of Revelation.

we can see that Jesus was teaching them by use of a parable (an illustrative story) to make this point about The Law, that He wanted them (and us) to understand.
Ok and how do you reconcile this teaching with reincarnation?

Or with this one

"Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my age is as nothing before You; Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor.
Psalms 39:5

JAH's teachings are not any different from Jesus' teachings.
Jesus never taught reincarnation.

It's all explained in "The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH". It's available as a free PDF download, here:

http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net
The title of your book contradicts this doctrine of reincarnation:

How is it possible to 'face the fire' if reincarnation is supposed to be true?

My mom always told me that gurus don't respect their own rules and in our example, reincarnation is contradicted by this biblical teaching that we die only once and then we have to face judgment.

Also read and study the articles on http://JAHTruth.net
"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
Mark 13:6

We're living in a spiritual environment and you're led astray by someone who makes you believe that Christ alone isn't sufficient.

'Jah' wants you to choose his teachings instead of Christ teachings, you're seduced be careful.

It's really simple if we take time to read the verse and let the Spirit guide us.

You have two options which aren't mutually exclusive :

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36

I guess you agree with me that His kingdom isn't of this world ?

Then , the Apostles seeing Jesus coming to his kingdom is when Jesus ascend to heaven (Acts 1:9) because His kingdom isn't from here.
Jesus precised 'some' because He knew that Judas would be gone at that time.

2. John didn't died until he saw Jesus coming in His kingdom through this vision depicted in the book of Revelation.

Ok and how do you reconcile this teaching with reincarnation?

Or with this one

"Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my age is as nothing before You; Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor.
Psalms 39:5

Jesus never taught reincarnation.

The title of your book contradicts this doctrine of reincarnation:

How is it possible to 'face the fire' if reincarnation is supposed to be true?

My mom always told me that gurus don't respect their own rules and in our example, reincarnation is contradicted by this biblical teaching that we die only once and then we have to face judgment.

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
Mark 13:6

We're living in a spiritual environment and you're led astray by someone who makes you believe that Christ alone isn't sufficient.

'Jah' wants you to choose his teachings instead of Christ teachings, you're seduced be careful.
To say that Jesus never taught re-incarnation is an opinion, which you are of course entitled to have, but it is not a fact.

The early Christians believed it, until it eventually became censored by catholicism.

The Title of JAH's Book doesn't contradict re-incarnation:

8:31 Jesus told you EVERYTHING that you NEED to know, including that, IF you earned your right
to go home, you would be angels again (Matt. 22:30 & Luke 20:34-36 & John 10:34), and about re-
incarnation (Luke 20:38)(John 9:2).

Reincarnation is to give people as many chances as possible, to be able to get it right and earn their right to be released from Prison (planet Earth - see Rev. 12:7-9) to be able to go back home, to heaven (but they must do so before the Last Day comes, because there will be no more chances after then).

Last edited:
Yes, the 12% is if migration ceases. However, I did not only cite 12%. I cited the higher statistic as well which was about 17% in 2050.

Can you imagine how Westernized those Muslims will be? Right now they're denying the ruling on apostasy which has been a part of Islam for over a thousand years. I am not for it myself but I don't deny that it's the most orthodox interpretation.

The fact is if Muslims want to avoid becoming Westernized they need to refuse to make concessions on doctrine. However, they make concessions, concessions, concessions. The path of concessions will not end until they reach apostasy. I doubt their grandchildren will be Muslims and I think the grandchildren will be sort of embarrassed of the Islamic heritage.... they will see Islam as out-dated and be ashamed of it not being PC.

So yes France will have a segment of cultural Muslims who are super Westernized.

Having less than 20%- and the higher statistic is about 17%- Muslims.... that doesn't exactly indicate Islamization to me. I mean that's not exactly Saudi or Sudan.

The higher statistic was 17%- not double of 12%.... but suppose I'm generous and we both accept a figure of 24%.... is that really making France an Islamic country?

France having a segment of 24% of Westernized people who are of Muslim cultural heritage...... I mean.... I just don't see what is wrong about this.

I mean I don't really care that they are of Muslim cultural heritage...... as far as society, I suppose this introduces race mixing. I think the real issue of concern to the people who are trying to make this into an issue.... I think the real issue they have is some sort of concern over the mixing of races. Their Islam is mutable.... they'll sell their Islam. Their Islam won't last. Their race.... is their race.

So there will be race mixing. Do I really care about the "racial purity" of France? Am I concerned about the "mongrelization" of France's racial composition?

Not really. If you're a white person who is some form of white nationalist, you're free to worry about such things.... but I am not a white person and it's absurd to expect non-white people to care about such things. And the white nationalists are not exactly concerned about the well-being of the darker races so there is no reason for me to care about their concerns. From my angle, it is perfectly reasonable and logical for me to laugh about such things. You can get mad at for me understanding and caring about my own interest but I have no incentive to care about the interests of white nationalism and it is useless to try to get anyone but a certain limited segment of white people to care about such things.
I'm no nationalist in principle, but it seems the logical opposition to globalist imperialism. Globalism seeks to dissolve all boundaries (except one) so nationalism is a normal organic reaction for any people that have some awareness of collective identity left . One shouldn't look much farther to understand recent political trends sweeping Europe and the US. So yes, I side with nationalism under the current circumstances, but I wouldn't be a nationalist in principle, ie. support the nation regardless of the circumstances.

However, I would consider myself Christian to the bone in face of anything and I see the leftovers of Christian civilisation being deliberately handed out to non-Christian populations (not only Islamic) and I find that tragic. The once shining light of the world is being dimmed before our waking eyes. And I have no problems with adherents of other world views claiming the same about their respective civilizations and their desire to keep them intact. Islamic populations should decide for themselves if their countries remain Islamic. Japan should have the right to remain Shinto or Buddhist. So too do the people of Europe have the right to determine their own nature and destiny without having it being taken away or imposed upon them.

With regards to your prospect of Muslims adapting to western custom ...

First of all, would you prefer that? Do you think pious Muslims would prefer that? I as a Christians do not revel in the idea of Christians becoming secular for multiple reasons, one of which being what we're discussing now, ie: a population sharing a Christian identity would not tolerate its own demise, which is what we're seeing to a certain extent in Poland, Hungary and other nations still identifying as Christian.

Secondly, what do you mean with them being ashamed of Islam, deeming it outdated? Is there something about Islam to be ashamed of? Is becoming westernized an improvement for an orthodox Muslim?

That you would predict Muslims becoming more westernized, the facts do not support it. There seems to be a radicalizing trend every two generations of muslims. Fourth generation Muslims are more radicalized than the first. Has a lot to do with how external Jihad has been getting media attention, how it has manifested and spread through Jihad proxies sponsored by shekels and petrodollars, but it doesn't look like this trend is going to die out soon.

With regards to your less than 20% muslims ....

There has been no historical precedent of a civilization preventing or stopping itself from becoming Islamic after the 16% treshold of Muslim minority has been reached unless with the use of violence (cf. Reconquista). By that standard, France's destiny is already set in stone, or sand more like. There's one, maybe two, big differences though. One, the Islamisation is not principally enabled by an Islamic thirst for conquest but migration policies of our own treasonous political class and geopolitical engineers. Two, we have the internet and are no longer dependent on what we're being told without having the possibility to peer past the layers of deception and seek for the truth on the matter and connect with one another.

Thus, the internet, in Christ-like fashion, could potentially become the liberator baptising the world once again. I wouldn't have the right to call myself Christian and not participate in it.

Christians all claim truth is paramount, but once thoroughly investigated its obvious that orthodox doctrine and dogma have precedence over the truth in most instances.
For them dogma and doctrine are truth, which means Truth, even for them, is paramount. So the answer is yes.

What is your point? You are behaving like a movie that takes too long in building up..... let's get the interesting stuff. The answer is "yes".

Now where is the interesting stuff? Let's get to the point.
I first wanted to make sure we're on the same page here.

The essence of Christian faith is that Christ was sent to pay for our debts/sins which man is unable to do himself and give us eternal life. Therefore Christian faith rests on three principles, that Jesus Christ is divine, that he died on the Cross for the sins of humanity, and that he was raised. These three things must be true for Christianity to be true, yet Islam denies all three.

Islam has the right to deny any of these things, but it seems clear to me that this disagreement would be better met with separation. Let Christians believe what they believe, let Muslims believe what they believe, and live in peace separately. The cohabitation of these two mutually exclusive "truths" can only lead to strife and conflict, which is in my opinion and should by now be objectively discernable, the wish of a third party.

Last edited:
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto (the "Self" of) men once to die, but then after this the Judgment:

The verse in Hebrews refers to the "Self" that has to die, not the actual death of the human body.
If you remember, Jesus told the disciples to follow His example of crucifying the "self" (Matthew 16:24-28) and told them (the diciples standing there):
Quit making things up!

It was apparently Christians allied with Zionism, thus called Christian Zionists. At this point, it would take a crowbar to separate those two from each other. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediment."

Granted. But Christianity, in the main, has become luke-warm, neither hot nor cold. It used to be that, prior to the pagan Greco-Roman secular republics which supplanted them, the Christian nations would set out to make the world safe for "Christ and Commerce." Christ took a back seat to Commerce a long, long time ago.
Very true. The early Christians knew it from the start that in a baptised world Satan would seek to steal souls through the Old Testament. The more the Christian congregation shifts back to or embraces the old law, the more she becomes the useful idiot, the silent ally of He who she was meant to protect the realms of man from. Christians started with the Antithesis and have since undergone Judaisation with every major historical schism, reform or new denomination.

It goes, no doubt, hand in hand with why Christianity has taken a back-seat while Mammon took over the reins and why we are nowadays confronted with these walking Frankenstein-esque abominations that simultaneously call themselves Christian and Zionist.

Care to enlighten me on the demographic "challenge" my country has with Latinos? I'm assuming your answer will be that they ain't white.
To summarize, Spanish is taking over English as first language in many parts. The US now has two national holidays with a third of the country celebrating Cinco de Mayo rather than the Fourth of July and the large majority of them vote for bigger government while most European Americans prefer smaller government. I hope this wasn't enlightening though, since it's pretty obvious.

Quit making things up!
How else could you explain the truth that Jesus spoke in Matthew 16:28?

Matthew
16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste death (of the "Self"), till they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.

The disciples knew what Jesus was talking about because He had taught them about it (re-incarnation) in private.

13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

The doctrine of reincarnation was part of Christianity for the first 500 years, until the RCC censored it.
https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/history/bible-01.html

TokiEl

Superstar
How else could you explain the truth that Jesus spoke in Matthew 16:28?

Matthew
16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste death (of the "Self"), till they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.

The disciples knew what Jesus was talking about because He had taught them about it (re-incarnation) in private.
There is no reincarnation.

Jesus was talking about His transfiguration.

No, that explanation unfortunately doesn't add up and it doesn't hold water... because, it still leaves other holes in the boat:

John
21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what [shall] this man [do]?
21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he (also) tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee? follow thou me.
21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee?
21:24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that Jesus' testimony is true.

Jesus said this after His transfiguration had already occurred and it was also after He had already Risen from the dead and then appearing to and speaking with the disciples after the Crucifixion.

Last edited:
Matthew

Flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of God. The process is in 1 Corinthians 15:35-58 and understanding is 2 Cor. 5:1-10 and 1 John 3:1-3....It is being born again (rebirth) Not the same body of corruptible flesh along with a new heaven and earth. We were made a little lower than the angels (for a little while) till Christ would bring us up with Him above the angels. Heb. 2:5-18.

Flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of God. The process is in 1 Corinthians 15:35-58 and understanding is 2 Cor. 5:1-10 and 1 John 3:1-3....It is being born again (rebirth) Not the same body of corruptible flesh along with a new heaven and earth. We were made a little lower than the angels (for a little while) till Christ would bring us [fallen angels - those of us who as a result of following Christ's Teachings have become resurrected from the "dead" and returned to Life] up with Him above the [fallen] angels. Heb. 2:5-18.
There will be a seventh millennium, a thousand years with Christ as King and High Priest, for those who receive their pardon, because they know to return to God’s Law and fight for the Kingdom and justice for ALL. Satan and the evildoers, the nonbelievers, and unfaithful to God’s Covenant will face Hell-fire. The “true in faith” will remain with Christ/Mahdi to teach them, once the Earth has been cleansed of its evil.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be channels of God and of Christ (Gal. 1:10), and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Being born again from above (John 3:3), resurrected from the “dead”, i.e. those under God’s death sentence for treason (Rev. 12:7-9, Deut. 28:15-68), is the first resurrection. There can be no first resurrection without a “first death”. And the first death is achieved by putting the human (flesh/carnal mind), and all of its selfish desires (its own will) under subjection to the spirit-Being within (1 Cor. 9:27), which is the ONLY Way to become a channel for God and actually DO His Will (Rom. 8:5-8).

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep my body under [control], and bring [the "Self"] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

The Reason Why

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep my body under [control], and bring [the "Self"] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
You quote that, Now what does it mean and how do YOU do that?

Last edited:
You quote that, Now what does it mean and how do YOU do that?
You do it by following Christ's Example of practicing self-discipline (following His Teachings) daily and striving (in humility).
Discipline is the root word for disciple and it is the hallmark of a disciple.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
^ I think the issue here is illustrated by an example.

Picture a cow.

cow-in-pasture.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

There is the thing a cow is and there are things cows do.

Now I, as a "non-cow" may eat grass, sleep in a shed and stand about in a field.

Still not a cow!

On the other hand it would be very strange for a real cow to fail to exhibit these natural "cow traits".

As with cows, so with a born-again Christian. The works that follow our changed state are things like keeping the commandments, showing the fruit of the spirit and walking less and less in our old ways.

These things flow from being born again, though often people's who reject the atonement try to show the exterior traits of real Christians.

Last edited:
You do it by following Christ's Example of practicing self-discipline (following His Teachings) daily and striving (in humility).
Discipline is the root word for disciple and it is the hallmark of a disciple.
You never say anything about The Holy Spirit in all of this.....self effort is void of the Spirit....Apart from Christ, You (I) can do nothing! zilch! You never emphasize the filling of the Spirit...but make it dependent upon one's own strength (Romans Chapters 7 & 8) (John Chapter 15). Says otherwise and I know it is true, because, that is how the Lord worked in me.

Apart from Christ, You (I) can do nothing! zilch!
Agreed.
You never emphasize the filling of the Spirit...but make it dependent upon one's own strength (Romans Chapters 7 & 8) (John Chapter 15).
Not at all. By yourself you can do nothing, so in this it seems we agree. It's only in The Lord's Strength that any good work can possibly get done. That is also why no one should ever boast about their success, if they are given it, because if you are having success, it is only through The Lord's help and Guidance (via the Holy Spirit) and His strength that you were able to succeed in anything good.

We by ourselves, as you have correctly emphasized and stated, can definitely do NOTHING (nothing good and of value). Without Christ, we can do nothing (good). The importance and vital necessity of knowing that it is the Holy Spirit within us of course cannot be overstated, so, about this point I believe that as it appears, we do seem to be in full agreement.

However, it also says in Scripture that God gives the gift of the Holy Spirit to those who obey Him. This point, about the (absolutely vital, therefore) necessity of striving daily therefore towards being obedient to Christ, is what seems to NEVER get emphasized by christians, because they all seem to want to have an easy ticket and free ride to heaven, without actually having to do anything or follow the teachings, even though it is obviously vital, as scripture so often tells us. Because, the implication of this is that if you do not obey Christ, and are not making an effort to be going in that direction, then what? It says God gives the Holy Spirit to those who obey him.

Acts
5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
King of kings' Bible

Last edited: