There Should Be Peace Between Muslims and Christians

TokiEl

Superstar
4. Both the Bible and Qur'an came from God and are therefore correct, but it is organized religion (Jesus warned about listening to the blind leading the blind - Matt. 15:14) with their complete misinterpretation and twisting of the Scriptures who are wrong and as Jesus warned, are leading those who follow them into the ditch (or Pit) with them:
There is one prophecied to end up in the Pit.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

And that one is also sitting on the mount of the congregation where God used to sit on Mount Zion.

He even has inscribed on his mosque there... God has no Son.

So no wonder he will end up in the Pit.

There is one prophecied to end up in the Pit.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

And that one is also sitting on the mount of the congregation where God used to sit on Mount Zion.

He even has inscribed on his mosque there... God has no Son.

So no wonder he will end up in the Pit.
Agreed. There should be no mosques:
http://jahtruth.net/nomos.htm

DesertRose

Superstar
Agreed. There should be no mosques:
Bible student you are a nice person so I just dropped in for ye.
You should stop compromising over issues that are clear falsehood.

Compromising over who is God, the nature of God and praying in a place of worship dedicated to His Creation is foolishness.

You see the big 'not so secret' is that they need us to be the bad guys so that they can support and continue to push for war on Muslim lands and populations.
Hence the continued misrepresentation of our beliefs, values and intentions.
Their intentions and their immoral means to supposedly moral ends will be apparent on the Day of Judgement.

These are the faux religious or immoral types of all faiths.

Peace for those who want peace is important. They are our brothers and sisters in humanity.
Likewise justice for those who seek justice no matter who they are.
We will work with and pursue friendship with those who value peace.
Whatever faith they are.

“O People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allaah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary) was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word (‘Be!’ – and he was), which He bestowed on Maryam, and a spirit created by Him; so believe in Allaah and His Messengers. Say not: ‘Three (trinity)!’ Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allaah is (the only) One (God). Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son.To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allaah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of Affairs.”
[al-Nisa’ 4:171]

“Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allaah’s Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allaah gives (of His bounty on the Day of Resurrection) to whom He wills without limit.”
[al-Baqarah 2:212]

( If they think that the light of Islam will be extinguished, then they are living in a world of illusions. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They (the disbelievers) want to extinguish Allaah’s Light with their mouths, but Allaah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).”
[al-Tawbah 9:32]

Last edited:
Quite a playground response there. Distraction tactic noted.

No Muslims here have addressed the clear commandment for Islam's death of apostates being irreconcilable with Christianity. It is part of your religion *if actually followed*.
No a distraction tactic Jo. When I read the things you write about Muhammad and Islam, I feel really sad for you. You have no basis to tell Muslims what is part of their religion when you don't even know the reality of our religion. Your hubris duly noted.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but even though our faiths are irreconcilable (Muslims worship only God, Christians ascribe to Him a son and claim that son is also God), that does not prevent us from living in peace with you and it shouldn't prevent you from living in peace with us.

Serveto

Star
There are no cut and dried hard rules like some Christians wish:D hence they will call our attempt to explain juristic differences as deceptiono_O Sorry we can not give you a yes/no answer because different Islamic empires and societies manifested these juristic differences.
I think you said a lot in this sentence which went unheard. Could you elaborate on it? Is the command to kill apostates related, by way of analogy and comparison, to what we in the USA, under secular government, did to "apostates" Julius and Ethyl Rosenberg, the spies who sold American nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union? Is it found in the Quran or hadith? Is it anybody who renounces his or her Islamic faith? What would happen if a Sunni Muslim "converted" to Shia Islam? Would that be considered apostasy? When Christians, during the Reformation, became Protestants, they became, by definition, apostates from the Roman Catholic (i.e., "universal") expression of the faith and often suffered the consequences of that. In fact, it became full-blown war. Germany had a 30-year war between Protestants and Catholics and Northern Ireland, though somewhat quiescent these days, still occasionally boils over into inter-sectarian violence between the two factions.

DesertRose

Superstar
ulius and Ethyl Rosenberg, the spies who sold American nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union? Is it found in the Quran or hadith? I
Greetings Serv,
Scholarly difference on some juristic matters in Islam is a feature in Islam.
However, there are matters that are dealt with by the Quran there cannot be a differences of opinion regarding those matters.
The ruling for apostasy is not in the Qur'an. In Islam the Quran is the foremost authority on all issues:
2:256
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut (Falsehood)and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
Some scholars have weighed in on the fact that it has only been used at the time of the Prophet against those who apostated then spied or caused harm to Muslims. Hence, this would be treason against the state.
However, the range of scholarly opinion is from those who say that it is for the public profession of disbelief not the hidden disbelief (Prophet Muhammad said “I have not been commanded to search in the hearts of men or to open them up.”[22] Imam al-Shāfiʿī (d. 820) and there are those who say it is to be used against those who apostate and spy. This issue is not cut and dried as some people would like to believe.

Here is a good resource that explains the juristic differences:

Q: Isn't the classical opinion of scholars that an apostate's punishment is death? Dr. Shabir Ally explains why this is incorrect.

Why it is being brought up in a thread about us being peaceful with each other is beyond me.
I have my ideas and I care only for the peaceful ones.
The rest can be slaves in the coming Anti-Christ state they are supporting so avidly.

Last edited:
As I see it, doing a brief survey, most religions and political ideologies believe in killing (or otherwise eliminating) their apostates, especially if the apostasy includes sedition and espionage. Apparently, some strains of Christianity believe in killing their apostates (and a few witches), but now that what were formerly the Christian nations of Christendom have been largely replaced, thanks to the tireless work of Freemasons, Rationalists and Deists, by secular (pagan: Greco-Roman) republics, Christians can no longer do the beheading directly, in the public squares, so they are waiting for Jesus to give the order ...

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

What are you talking about?

We (Christians) have no history of murdering apostates.

Nobody is forced into Christianity, and if a person leaves Christianity, nobody will stop them.

And please do not cherrypick verses out of context to twist the message of something you do not understand.

Serveto

Star
What are you talking about?

We (Christians) have no history of murdering apostates.
Yes you do. Take a tour of Salem, Massachusetts, and see what Protestants did to witches; travel back in time to also Protestant John Calvin's theocratic Geneva and watch him light the fire under Michael Servetus. As for the Catholics, you can write a better anti-Catholic polemic than I can.
Nobody is forced into Christianity, and if a person leaves Christianity, nobody will stop them.
Not anymore. And that, as I said, is largely because you Christians no longer can, or are able. The Christian tiger, with fangs and claws removed, is a big, lovable pussycat. For the most part, Christian countries have been supplanted by secular, Greco-Roman republics (based on pagan models), brought to us largely by Freemasons, Rationalists and Deists, and those secular laws permit not only freedom of but also, to a certain extent, freedom from religion, as well the right to dissent. Those rights did not come easily and Christianity did not hand them to the world.
And please do not cherrypick verses out of context to twist the message of something you do not understand.
I'm not. Would you care to answer the question? Is it literal or figurative? Are those who refuse to be ruled by Jesus Christ at some point in the future going to be brought before him and killed?

I know I can sometimes be irritating, but, to the extent that you do think of me, please consider me as the annoying little grain of sand in the Christian oyster that is helping, maybe, just maybe, to make a pearl of great price :cool:.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Okay time for a mini statement:

We as a community have to deal with a lot of unwarranted hate.
I am 5 ft 3 and a half okay I was disappointed I always thought I was 5 ft 4.
Sometimes I have to look extra carefully when I go out.
I remember once I was going in an area not mine and some 6 ft (about) dude saw me across the street and stopped.
He looked like he was waiting to say something to me and not good so I took my time parking the car.
I waited and watched and I walked slowly for a while but luckily he was with someone who told him they should move on. Thank God!
I tend to ignore comments out there, usually and they are very rare in my neck of the woods. Sisters in other areas have to deal with more, unfortunately.
In life, I accept what is for His sake.:)
btw I accept my life and live with joy because the blessings are many.:)
However, perpetuating hatred is wrong on many levels.

This former NFL PLAYER gets it and discusses it he talks about the hate he got just for saying something positive about Muslims.
Former NFL Player speaks Truth about Muslims gets Death Threats
Skip the highlights to the 2 min mark for the full story.

Last edited:
Bible student you are a nice person so I just dropped in for ye.
You should stop compromising over issues that are clear falsehood.

Compromising over who is God, the nature of God and praying in a place of worship dedicated to His Creation is foolishness.

You see the big 'not so secret' is that they need us to be the bad guys so that they can support and continue to push for war on Muslim lands and populations.
Hence the continued misrepresentation of our beliefs, values and intentions.
Their intentions and their immoral means to supposedly moral ends will be apparent on the Day of Judgement.

These are the faux religious or immoral types of all faiths.

Peace for those who want peace is important. They are our brothers and sisters in humanity.
Likewise justice for those who seek justice no matter who they are.
We will work with and pursue friendship with those who value peace.
Whatever faith they are.

“O People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allaah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary) was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word (‘Be!’ – and he was), which He bestowed on Maryam, and a spirit created by Him; so believe in Allaah and His Messengers. Say not: ‘Three (trinity)!’ Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allaah is (the only) One (God). Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son.To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allaah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of Affairs.”
[al-Nisa’ 4:171]

“Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allaah’s Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allaah gives (of His bounty on the Day of Resurrection) to whom He wills without limit.”
[al-Baqarah 2:212]

( If they think that the light of Islam will be extinguished, then they are living in a world of illusions. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They (the disbelievers) want to extinguish Allaah’s Light with their mouths, but Allaah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).”
[al-Tawbah 9:32]
Thank you DesertRose. Indeed there should be no compromise with the truth. I don't believe that I have done this, at least not to my knowledge (but God knows best).

God does not require houses to be built for Him, because He lives in the hearts and minds of all people who invite Him in, to come and live in and with them. The Temple that Solomon bin David was allowed to build for God's Name, was the one single and only exception, because God decided to allow it, on the condition that Israel would from then on be obedient to God and keep the Covenant. But, because of the children of Israel's continual disobedience, God had it demolished. Then after the rebuilding of the house (the second temple) and God sending Christ Jesus, He (God) had it demolished again (so God has already had it demolished twice) and it is no longer needed.

So, the people over there who now want to erect a third temple on the mount, are being foolish in the extreme.

In any case, it was not the actual house (or temple) that was important, it is the place itself (Mt. Moriah). The temple that Solomon was allowed to build there, was only built to mark the spot, the "Holy of Holies" (the holiest spot on Earth, where Abraham went and became the "friend of God" because he believed ONLY God) and it is Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem.

Excerpts from: "The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH"
Chapter 9 -
9:54 Later, the shepherd boy, king David, asked God if he could build a house, for God to live in. He
was answered, “Am I a man, that I need a house to live in?” I am God and I need no house. I live in
the heart and mind, of every man that invites Me in to live with him, so I can teach him how to be
good (like God).
9:55 However, because king “David” had been God’s “well-beloved” servant, God decided to allow
David’s son, Solomon, to build Him a house (temple), on Mt. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken
Isaac, to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.
9:56 That temple, or church, is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build,
and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the
others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6)(Sura 7:55 & 9:107-109). God does not want a house
to live in, He wants to live in your hearts and minds, as a welcome guest, to teach you how to be
like Him - good.

Chapter 11 -
11:48 With organized-religions in between, like a wall, you will NEVER get to have a personal-
relationship with God, and get to KNOW and love Him, as the wonderful and loving person that He
is, and also be able to feel His love surrounding you, and protecting you from evil.
11:49 You do not need synagogues/churches/mosques, etc.; every human+being is a church.
Churches (buildings) were only built, as a place of shelter, from the sun, or the rain, etc., or from
screaming children, so that you could go, and be at peace, and be able to concentrate on talking to
God, and on listening for His telepathic reply.
11:50 Just look at them now, with locks on the doors, and full of idols and gold, etc. If the church is
REALLY God’s House, WHO has the RIGHT to lock the door, and say that you can not go in,
except for one hour, on a certain day?
11:51 You HAVE TO talk to God telepathically, ALL the time, wherever you are, and YOUR
church (you) should be open to Him 24 hours a day.
11:52 If someone feels that they need a church-building, to talk to God, and they are distressed in the
middle of the night, in the middle of the week; who has the right to lock them out? NO-ONE; that is
who.
11:53 The silly priests say that people will steal their silly idols, and worldly treasures, if they don’t
lock the doors.
11:54 There should be absolutely nothing in a church worth stealing, and, if there is, it should be
sold, and the money given to the poor, or used, to heat the church, in cold climates, so that a church
feels warm and welcoming, just like God. Instead of which, they feel cold, uncomfortable and
forbidding, like Satan.

God is the God of the living; not of the dead.

11:55 Catholic churches are full of idols, and graven-images, teaching the breaking of the
COMMANDMENTS:- You shall NOT make a graven-image, of ANYTHING in heaven or on
Earth, or under the sea. You shall not worship idols and graven-images.
11:56 They also have statues of Mary’s body, and BLASPHEME, by saying that she is “the holy
mother of God”. Christ himself, said that Mary was NOT his mother (Matt. 12:47-50 & Mark 3:31-
35 & Luke 8:19-21). Mary was no-one special (Luke 11:27-28), except that she was a good mother,
and had good qualities, that God wanted Jesus to learn, to help prepare him for His work.
11:57 The Roman Catholics also bow down to graven-images of the “son of Mary”, which was only
a human-animal that I used, and was NOT me, and worship it as God. Jesus himself said that people
MUST NOT worship him, but JUST worship ONLY GOD (Matt. 19:16-17 & Mark 10:17-18).
How can you all be so dis-obedient, and stupid, when you are ALL under the death-sentence, and
your time is running-out (John 3:18 & 5:24)?
11:58 All the Prophets have spoken directly to God, and have done His Will, and have been against
religions, and have lived apart with God.
11:59 This does not mean living in a monastery, or commune, it just means getting away from
religions. Hiding from temptation, in a monastery, will do you no good, because you have to face
temptation, and overcome it (to win favour with God, by facing temptation and overcoming it -
James 1:2-4. You are, thereby, also setting a good example, to others, and can help the weaker ones
to overcome their temptations, by giving them moral [spiritual] support - Sura 57:27).
11:60 Hiding in a commune, or monastery, is the cowards’ way out, but they are only cheating
themselves, because the more temptation you overcome, the nearer you get to going home (James
1:2-4).
11:61 Avoiding temptation is wasting what precious little time you have left, and is like running-on-
the-spot, on a conveyor-belt rolling towards The Fire, where you are going nowhere fast, except The
Fire.
11:62 These communes only create fear, and do more harm than good, for the former reason, and the
following ones.
11:63 The bigger they become, the greater the number of people that are wasting their time, and,
because people without faith always fear what they do not understand, public-opinion is set against
them. If they become really big, the people outside get frightened, and eventually they will attack it.
Religious wars start in the same way (John 16:2).
11:64 These people should go home, to teach their families, and fight for God. Jesus said that he
came, not to bring peace, but a sword (the Word of Truth - Heb. 4:12), and that a man’s enemies
would be the members of his own household (Luke 12:51-53). This is because they will be used by
Satan, to try to pull you away from your belief (Micah 7:6). If they don’t, then you are not doing it
right, because Jesus has told you, it WILL happen, IF you ARE doing it right (Matthew 10:34-40).
11:65 Don’t run away and HIDE in communes. Get on home, and fight to convince the people that
love you, that they are wrong (love your enemies).

JAH is the only person on earth Who is able to unite all of the three major religions into a single brotherhood.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
God does not require houses to be built for Him, because He lives in the hearts and minds of all people who invite Him in, to come and live in and with them.
We pray anywhere that is clean but we have mosques because congregational prayers at specific times are important in our faith. They increase brotherhood, unity, and there are social benefits to.:)

JoChris

Superstar
4. Both the Bible and Qur'an were sent by God and are therefore correct, but it is organized religion and their evil priests (Jesus warned everyone against listening to the blind leading the blind and warned to not be misled by them - Matt. 15:14) with their complete misinterpretation and twisting of the Scriptures who are (obviously) wrong and as Jesus warned, are misleading everyone and leading those who follow them into the ditch (or Pit) with them.

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).

Galatians
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be "True to The Covenant" - "Covenanters"), let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
King of kings' Bible

Extract from: "The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH"
Chapter 10 -
10:28 There are two possibilities, about the mis-understanding, concerning Jesus, because
Mohammed could neither read nor write, and he did NOT write the Koran, or read it to check that it
was correct, because he was NOT ABLE TO.
10:29 The first possibility, is that Mohammed himself did not understand what God was telling him,
because Mohammed was a simple and un-educated man, but was kind, honest and humble.
10:30 The second possibility, is that Mohammed did understand what God was telling him (which is
unlikely with the world’s level of mentality at that time), but that his students did not understand, and
wrote his message down incorrectly, and Mohammed, not being able to read, did not know.
10:31 In any case, the Koran was compiled and published after Mohammed’s death, and it is
possible, that Mohammed half-understood, and that his students worshipping him, instead of God; in
direct disobedience of God’s and Mohammed’s teaching; did the rest; probably under instructions
from Caliph Omar; to try to make Mohammed more important than Jesus. So now the Moslems do
not follow Jesus’ example, as the Koran says they should do (Sura 4:159).
10:32 The Devil’s telepathic voice (enemy-within), within the heads of Mohammed or his students
(see chapter 3), deceived them, and managed to twist this message perfectly, and Satan has exploited
this point, with great success, for hundreds of years. It has been one of his most efficient tricks, so
far, and has kept people fighting, and killing each other, ever since (in God’s name?). Just HOW
STUPID
can people be? They all worship the same God (Who COMMANDS them NOT to
murder), and are murdering each other for Satan, and are using and abusing God’s name to do it.
10:33 I really find it hard, to believe that people can be THAT stupid, but I know, for a fact, that
they are.
10:34 The problem, that the Moslems have, is that, because Satan has tricked them into worshipping
Mohammed, and believing that he is the ONLY Prophet of real value, they have no direction, nor
the example, to follow, and they have been running in circles, ever since.
10:35 Jesus and Mohammed BOTH taught the DOING of God’s Will, but; without having the
example to follow; the Moslems do not know which way is forwards, and Jesus; whom they will not
accept; is THE example - “I AM The Way (home)” - that EVERYONE on Earth MUST follow,
whilst DOING God’s Will, in learning SELF-sacrifice, and becoming unselfish (Sura 4:159).
10:36 Mohammed and Jesus BOTH preached the same message, which is: that ALL organized-
religion is EVIL, and that you MUST do God’s Will, NOT your own, and that you MUST talk to
God DIRECTLY; INDIVIDUALLY; PRIVATELY and CONSTANTLY (Matt. 6:6)(Sura 7:55).
10:37 If Christ is not the Son of God - the spirit, not the man – then why is Christ coming again, and
not Mohammed, or any of the other Prophets? (Sura 43:61).
10:38 The Moslems worship Mohammed, which is totally against the Koran and Mohammed’s
teachings (Sura 3:79), even though they deny it.
10:39 The Moslems’ belief in Mohammed and the HADITH, instead of God’s Truth, in His Koran,
is totally illogical, as is their belief that Mohammed is more important than God’s Son. It is illogical,
because; if it were true; then surely God would send Mohammed again, instead of which, He is
sending Christ, AS IT SAYS IN THE KORAN (Sura 43:61). The Koran also says that Christ will
come WITHOUT RELIGION (to destroy organized-religions, and the FALSE doctrines that abuse
His name).
10:40 Just like the last time, God could not entrust such an important mission to just anyone, or to
an enlightened prisoner (Prophet). He would only give the mission to His eldest Son, whom He can
trust completely, i.e. Prince Michael/Christ (Michael the Archangel).
10:41 God Himself, through the Koran, has said that Christ will come again, JUST BEFORE the
Last-Day, as a last warning of the doom that IS COMING (Sura 43:61 & 52:1-16).
10:42 In the same way that Satan turned Jesus’ teachings into a religion, and called it Christianity, he
turned Mohammed’s teachings into yet another religion, and called it Islam.
10:43 Islam, as an organized-religion, is against the teachings of the Koran.

The only way to fully understand this, is by downloading and reading, re-reading and digesting the contents of the complete Book, by JAH.

So did Daniel -

Daniel
8:15 And it came to pass, when I, [even] I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me like the appearance of a man.
8:16 And I heard a man's voice between [the banks of] Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this [man] to understand the vision.

9:21 Yea, whilst I [was] speaking in prayer, even the person Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
9:22 And he informed [me], and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

As above.
On itablet.

Islam contradicts Christianity on many doctrines. A simple search on religious websites will prove that to anyone who types a search like "differences between Islam and Christianity".

-----
Exactly WHERE did JAHtruth get his beliefs from? E.g. Visions?

What are JAHtruth's actual qualifications RE religious studies? Can you provide any proof?
Why are there no bible/Qur'an translation reviews on his translation from any outsider scholars?
Why is JAHtruth not mentioned on any Christian apologetics website, whether for or against JAHtruth?

The only mention of Jahtruth via GOOGLE is on minor religious forums or comment sections....
Why do you believe that is so?

JoChris

Superstar
No a distraction tactic Jo. When I read the things you write about Muhammad and Islam, I feel really sad for you. You have no basis to tell Muslims what is part of their religion when you don't even know the reality of our religion. Your hubris duly noted.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but even though our faiths are irreconcilable (Muslims worship only God, Christians ascribe to Him a son and claim that son is also God), that does not prevent us from living in peace with you and it shouldn't prevent you from living in peace with us.
I feel sad too.

I hate seeing such unpleasant truths about other people's faith, knowing that the majority of you Muslims have been greatly deceived by your religious leaders. Peace = submission.

I hate knowing that generally moral people who decide to seek their religion's deeper "truths" are the ones who become dangerous extremists. Beliefs eventually become actions.

I hate knowing that all you Muslims on this forum worship a false god and will end up in Hell.

To live in peace with Muslims, non-Muslims always have to give up their rights, compromise their beliefs and change their lifestyle. It is never the other way around.

E.g. Non-Muslims in Australia move away from Muslim suburbs if they can because they become foreigners in their own land. Muslim suburbs become dangerous for non-Muslim women.

I knew an English woman whose family moved from London because they felt unsafe when their suburb became a very high Muslim population area.

So no, no religion or different culture of any variety can live in peace with Islam.

On itablet.

Islam contradicts Christianity on many doctrines. A simple search on religious websites will prove that to anyone who types a search like "differences between Islam and Christianity".

-----
Exactly WHERE did JAHtruth get his beliefs from? E.g. Visions?

What are JAHtruth's actual qualifications RE religious studies? Can you provide any proof?
Why are there no bible/Qur'an translation reviews on his translation from any outsider scholars?
Why is JAHtruth not mentioned on any Christian apologetics website, whether for or against JAHtruth?

The only mention of Jahtruth via GOOGLE is on minor religious forums or comment sections....
Why do you believe that is so?
God told us that He will send us a prophet before Judgement Day. He is here now.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

JoChris

Superstar
God told us that He will send us a prophet before Judgement Day. He is here now.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
There have been so many self-proclaimed pseudo-Christian prophets since the early church, ranging from ones only mentioned in passing by early church fathers to massive new religions like Islam and Mormonism.

Why isn't Christianity enough for you personally? Why do you want to follow someone who tries to integrate UFOs, aliens, modern films and Nostradamus - all with occult themes- with two opposing faiths?

Why isn't Christianity enough for you personally?
Short answer: It could not provide answers to the questions I had.

Longer answer: It was not just that. I started to read the Bible for myself and as time went on started to notice hypocrisy in the church.

I later found, that the (protestant denomination) church I grew up with, was wanting me to swear allegiance to them and this included adhering to certain rules they had, that did not come from the Bible but from them. I found out that they do the same thing, being in alliance with the rules/beliefs of other men that were "higher up" than them and that we could not see (the Synod). So when it came to "confirmation", the head "pastor" (Matt. 23:8) of the church along with another man wanted to see me, and they wanted me to basically, take an oath (Matt. 5:34) to declare that I would accept the authority and doctrine of the church, which is to basically say that I would believe and submit to whatever the church says is the truth (the confirmation). This I felt, I could not in good conscience agree to because of how they were putting it. (I felt and knew, that doing this would be a compromise to what I knew I believed and therefore, wrong). So, I told them that what I would willingly agree to, is to declare that I believe what the Bible says. The head "pastor" (Matt. 23:8) I could tell, was not all too pleased with my answer. (As if that was perhaps not really what he wanted to hear?). But, they then eventually agreed that it would be ok that I could go through with "confirmation". I found it strange, that my church did not seem to like the idea that I wanted to adhere to the Bible and have it as my authority, instead of having them as my authority.

A lot happened over the next few years. I went to many different services of other (so-called) christian "churches" and really looked and wanted it to be good. But I still had questions and the churches still did not have the answers and I started to see how they all do the same thing and in various ways - they deviate from the Truth of scripture. Every single one of them did it, somehow and somewhere. Without fail. (So it's not like I didn't try).

Eventually though, through a series of many interesting events, I finally ended up renouncing any and all ties including the "confirmation" (or conformation) to the church in front of witnesses. Finally, I was free of them (compromised church doctrines and dead religion).

Now after this happened... suddenly, life became quite a bit more interesting! All kinds of things just "started to happen" to me and came to me "out of the blue"... It was like something finally changed. Now I know, that I was being Guided. I was still having the same questions, and I was being guided towards and being made ready, for being able to receive the answers. I was soon (and very unexpectedly) given an opportunity to travel to another country. I always wanted to be able to travel and see other places (it was an answer to prayers). So needless to say, I took it. Some years passed and then as an extension to this, further opportunities followed. I got to see many interesting places and people, and also had the opportunity to study and work along with people from different places and (from time to time) I kept reading from the Bible. I also read some christian books of some of the "famous" successful christian "pastors" (that I saw on TV). Now there was no church, but there were "pastors" (Matt. 23:8) on TV. I started to see how they were all charlatans, too. Of course, they would give people SOME truth. There has to be SOME truth mixed in to help wash down the rest (which is made up of lies) so that they can keep conning desperate people to send them all of their money. They didn't have the answers either....

Then, after some more time had passed, and I was ready... Finally I found the answer, to all of the questions that I had always been asking, but had nobody to ask that could answer them, and had been searching for the Truth about, for so long and it was called:

The Way home or face The Fire
People are saying this is the MOST important book on the planet. Is it? You decide.

Finally... Truth!

(the testimonials page can be read here: http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/reviews )

You asked JoChris, why is Christianity not enough for me personally. To try and answer this further, please see the following points, for some of the main reasons:

Eventually came to see that (to name probably the most obvious things):
- so-called "Christianity" is not true to the Bible (and in several very key ways). It is really mostly just based on conning people and telling them what they want to hear, so they will keep coming back and donating money to them.
- Xmas and Easter (which are both widely celebrated, by christians) are completely pagan feasts that were incorporated into the religion by Rome, and has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christ.
- There is no "Good Friday".
- The major protestant churches are all really still a part of and in submission to the Roman Catholic Church (but members are kept in the dark about it). They have sent their Jesuits everywhere to infiltrate the protestant denominations (to destroy).
- The Sabbath day is Saturday, NOT Sunday. Going to church on Sunday is in no way based on any Biblical authority whatsoever, but rests solely on obeying the authority of the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. P.S - And they (the RCC) also plainly declare and say so.
- The Trinity doctrine is a Roman Catholic Church doctrine that Catholics are obliged to believe in, and it is not a Bible doctrine. It is the central dogma of the RCC, which they also plainly state is not a bible doctrine, but based only on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church saying so and that yo must believe them, because they say declare that they (the RCC) have more authority than the Bible and therefore, they place themselves ABOVE the Authority of God and Christ. (See 2 Thess. 2)
- Peter never went to Rome.
- God's Law has NOT been "done away with", contrary to what christianity claims and have been telling Christians for the better part of the last 2000 years. Therefore, they are teaching people the opposite of Christ's Teachings in Matthew 5.

2 Thessalonians
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Revelation
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

P.S. There is also no pre-tribulation rapture mentioned in the Bible even though some christians want to believe in it. Christ said "after the tribulation of those days".

Since when are lies a substitute for the Truth?

Hope this helps and to answer your questions,
Peace be upon you,
bible student

Last edited: