There Should Be Peace Between Muslims and Christians

I completely agree. I'd take it a step further and say what I have before, that the religions should collaborate. Put our money and work together for for the cause of righteousness. Find a cause you can agree on. Muslim and Christian are just over 1/2 the world's population- imagine if we could get together to take on the real enemy?

The problem (which we'll see in probably 5 minutes) is the total ignorance of those that proclaim themselves "Christian." I read a poster say that, "Musloms serve a different God derp." My goodness. That is straight blasphemy, words meant to incite hatred and division.

There's a huge stumbling block, at least in the states. I heard on the radio about how many images Americans have seen of "middle-eastern" figures who are terrorists/gunmen in movies. IMO it's a type of conspiracy, a planned effort to spread dis-information. Does it go back to the European's fear of being taken over, like the hysteria of the middle ages? IMO for caucasians there is a very real fear of black and brown peoples,and the sources are a whole subject on their own.

It's crazy that Christians don't understand that Islam is a Holy People. I've met so many Muslims who've never tasted a drop of alcohol, or taken a single chemical, poisoning their body to get "high". These are good families. How many Chrisitians have the discipline (faith) to bow to Almighty God and pray 5 times a day!?

Islam deserves a lot more respect than they get, and it starts with proper education.
I agree.

In the sense that freedom of religion, and MUSLIMS, should be respected.

You must understand that there can never be reconciliation BETWEEN Christianity and Islam, but there should be respect between MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS as people.

In that sense, I’m willing to meet Muslims halfway.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I agree.

You must understand that there can never be reconciliation BETWEEN Christianity and Islam, but there should be respect between MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS as people.

^ This is how I feel too.

Unfortunately, instead of doing that, it seems the overwhelming majority of people on both sides would much rather prefer being assholes instead. So because of that, it's made easy for Satan to keep on winning.
You may have thought my reply was sarcasm. It was not. Christ says, your Father is Satan. But the Muslim thinks they are acceptable to God because their Father was Abraham, But Christ says, "If your Father (or descendants) are of Abraham, Then you would believe in me, For Abraham spoke of me. I came from the Father, But you do the deeds of your father Satan. And because I tell you the Truth, you believe me not. For your father was a murderer and a liar from the beginning and the father of it! I have come from the Father, and come from God, but you do not believe that I'am the way the Truth and the life....Because you are not of God., and you instead, believe your father Satan.(John Chapter 8)

Etagloc

Superstar
Are you implying there should be groups that should not be at peace?
What?!

No fair and objective reading of my words would imply that. Nothing remotely like that is contained in my words. It's not cool to imagine things into my words- especially something as serious as that. That is nowhere within what I said and in terms of the English language, in no way is that implied grammatically or otherwise. That is not cool to even suggest that.

Etagloc

Superstar
I agree.

Yes I understand people have a right to disagree intellectually and I support that. I'm not out to try to force people to hold hands and sing kumbaya or water down their religion.

However, people should be civil and that point shouldn't be controversial.

TokiEl

Superstar
I agree.

Well bless your heart but the Quran commands to kill or enslave unbelievers.

So what you call halfway... they call one head shorter.

You may have thought my reply was sarcasm. It was not. Christ says, your Father is Satan. But the Muslim thinks they are acceptable to God because their Father was Abraham, But Christ says, "If your Father (or descendants) are of Abraham, Then you would believe in me, For Abraham spoke of me. I came from the Father, But you do the deeds of your father Satan. And because I tell you the Truth, you believe me not. For your father was a murderer and a liar from the beginning and the father of it! I have come from the Father, and come from God, but you do not believe that I'am the way the Truth and the life....Because you are not of God., and you instead, believe your father Satan.(John Chapter 8)
You seem think you know everything Douglas, when it would be much better if you realized that you know nothing, if not less than nothing. How many Christians do you know, who profess to be Christians but then do not DO what Christ says? Probably more than you think you know. Do they think Christ is going to come and be their friend, if they don't obey Him? Professing and singing songs, such as "what a friend we have in Jesus" won't save you, even if you do it every week, if you will not follow Christ's commands.

John 15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye DO whatsoever I command you.

Christ also says, that those who will not do what He said to do are going to be cast into The Fire.

Matthew
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

"Next comes the REAPING with Hell-fire. Are YOU ready? Are you sure? Don't be over-confident.

Those of you who claim to be "SAVED" already, are WRONG. You do not mark your own test. Only the Lord marks your test and you will have absolutely NO say in it. So I suggest that you learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says and not what you decide yourself. The "Self" has to be "crucified DAILY" until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own."
http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm

Matthew
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

P.S. Christ says that Satan is the father of lies, which includes every organized religion because that is what they all are. Satan invented organized religion to deceive you and keep YOU away from God.
http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Well bless your heart but the Quran commands to kill or enslave unbelievers.
This is falsehood Tokiel.
This is not in the Quran. The Quran is the ultimate authority.

The Quran explicit says there is no compulsion in religion.
"...There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is here forth distinct from error..." [2:256]

Many jurists have supported this principle only in the cases of apostasy and treason.
For people who posed danger to the community.

Q&A: Isn't it Death Penalty for Apostasy in Islam? Answer: NO! - Dr. Shabir Ally

Apostasy In Islam Dr. Bilal Philips

Last edited:
You seem think you know everything Douglas, when it would be much better if you realized that you know nothing, if not less than nothing. How many Christians do you know, who profess to be Christians but then do not DO what Christ says? Probably more than you think you know. Do they think Christ is going to come and be their friend, if they don't obey Him? Professing and singing songs, such as "what a friend we have in Jesus" won't save you, even if you do it every week, if you will not follow Christ's commands.
I Don't know these people?

TokiEl

Superstar
This is falsehood Tokiel.
This is not in the Quran. The Quran is the ultimate authority.
Bless your heart DesertRose but Jesus Christ is the ultimate Authority.

He is the Judge of all people wether they call themselves Jews Christians Muslims Hindus etc etc...

He is the God of gods and the Creator of the universe and the Maker of angels man and animals.

He will allow the Masons and the Muslims to rule the whole world for 3.5 years while they persecute Jews and Christians... before He returns with a big sword flanked by His angels and elect to take vengeance upon this wicked world.

Etagloc

Superstar
Yes it is.
Firstly, your response isn't even correct gramatically.

Secondly, I have no idea what branch of Christianity believes this is okay:

slander
noun [ C or U ] UK /ˈslɑːn.dər/ US /ˈslæn.dɚ/
a false spoken statement about someone that damages their reputation, or the making of such a statement:
The doctor is suing his partner for slander.
She regarded his comment as a slander on her good reputation.

DesertRose

Superstar
@TokiEl. May God bless you with the right guidance Ameen.:)

... before He returns with a big sword flanked by His angels and elect to take vengeance upon this wicked world.
If you say so. However, Prophet Jesus peace be upon him turned the tables on the money changers not Muslims.
According to Islam we also believe he is the Messiah and that he will get rid of the Anti-Christ and his supporters.

The Return of Jesus Christ - Dr. Bilal Philips

What will happen when Jesus return? - Q&A - Yusha Evans

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
MEDITATION ON “IT IS FINISHED” (John 19:30-note) which can also be translated "PAID IN FULL!" THREE words in English, ONE word in Greek – TETELESTAI! The GREATEST WORD from the GREATEST MAN on the GREATEST DAY in all eternity! One word, but no word ever uttered has so changed the history and destiny of mankind. In Latin tetelestai is rendered with two words “Consummatum est” (It is consummated!) Jesus spoke 7 times on the Cross (Lk 23:34-note; Jn 19:36-note; Lk 23:42-note; Mt 27:46-note; Jn 19:28,30-note, Lk 23:46-note). TETELESTAI was Jesus’ next to last word and was followed by “Father, INTO THY HANDS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT." (Lk 23:46-note). “IT IS FINISHED!”

tetelestai.jpg

So Christianity or Islam?

When I face God, will my confidence be in my own works or in the price paid for me by Jesus?

The "Do" plan or the "Done" plan...

Last edited: