There may be more than 36 intelligent alien civilizations in the Milky Way, scientists say (CBS news)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The invasion may be faked, but I'm afraid the aliens are real. A tipping point seems to have been reached...

Why would they invade anyway, when infiltration is so much easier? Face it, colonization is going on right now as we speak. People being surveiled while being chuted and classified by their ideologies and oppositions. Does it even matter by whom or what? Colonization is colonization. The ones behind it all, if not alien, might as well be alien as I can't imagine the way they view the rest of humanity as any different. I'm reminded of a line from Manhunter aka Red Dragon, as spoken by "The Tooth Fairy" Francis Dollarhyde: "Before me, you are a slug in the sun. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is in your nature to do one thing correctly: Tremble. But fear is not what you owe me. No, Lounds... you and the others — you owe me awe!
Do "the elites" really think any differently?

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
There are scientists/researchers within the ufology community that determine the phenomenon indigenous to earth is inter-dimensional in nature and not the workings of physical beings from another planet.

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Not to mention UFO sightings fall into mainly two categories. Flying disc saucer type objects and bright orbs high in the sky. The Nazi's actually developed during WW2 what we have commonly come to identify as the flying saucer. Then there are those bright orbs in the sky, but there is no real evidence they are any sort of spacecraft at all. They could fall under some form of spiritual manifestation.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
There are scientists within the ufology community determine that the phenomenon indigenous to earth is inter-dimensional in nature and not the workings of physical beings from another planet.

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254
I'm sure that some of them are interdimensional in nature, hence all the rage with summoning among the tech communities like CERN and DWave. But they did recover bodies of apparently engineered ebe's from the crashes. Lazar said they had a hanger full of recovered craft at Area 51. And I don't buy the "can't get here from there argument" if space time is folded. After all, who actually commissioned the pyramids of Egypt? Most likely an ariel race, and they not only provide landmarks in a featureless desert aligned to the compass points, but also provides a large hunk of mass to lock onto when traveling here. Kinda like the way the Salida, Co ufo seemed to lock onto the Rocky Mountains before it "jumps into" our atmosphere.

The Nazi's actually developed during WW2 what we have commonly come to identify as the flying saucer.
That's because they are purported to have recovered one in 1936, before anyone else did...

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The invasion may be faked, but I'm afraid the aliens are real. A tipping point seems to have been reached...

Why would they invade anyway, when infiltration is so much easier? Face it, colonization is going on right now as we speak. People being surveiled while being chuted and classified by their ideologies and oppositions. Does it even matter by whom of what? Coloniztion is colonization. The ones behind it all, if not alien, might as well be alien as I can't imagine the way they view the rest of humanity as any different. I'm reminded of a line from Manhunter aka Red Dragon, as spoken by "The Tooth Fairy" Francis Dollarhyde: "Before me, you are a slug in the sun. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is in your nature to do one thing correctly: Tremble. But fear is not what you owe me. No, Lounds... you and the others — you owe me awe!
Do "the elites" really think any differently? I think not...
Infiltration is what occured I am afraid. There is material that is hard to find on the net now that mentions these aliens being in contact with the real power structure on Earth which is the various Illuminated secret societies. I believe they have been here for thousands of years already hiding underground, and since they are that invasion could only be fake.

A mass landing would cause a polarization of society and they would be forced to fight with weapons against us and risk ruining the planet altogether. This is why they are hiding and pulling the strings from underground and also other dimensions...

Lyfe

Star
I'm sure that some of them are interdimensional in nature, hence all the rage with summoning among the tech communities like CERN and DWave. But they did recover bodies of apparently engineered ebe's from the crashes. Lazar said they had a hanger full of recovered craft at Area 51. And I don't buy the "can't get here from there argument" if space time is folded. After all, who actually commissioned the pyramids of Egypt? Most likely an arial race, and they not only provide landmarks in a featureless desert aligned to the compass points, but also provides a large hunk of mass to lock onto when traveling here. Kinda like the way the Salidaa, Co ufo seemed to lock onto the Rocky Mountains before it "jumps into" our atmosphere.
I believe there are physical beings or humanoids, but then again I don't believe they are from other planets. I think there is allot of disinformation and fabrication regarding the topics to socially engineer society into one day accepting this reality upon disclosure. The real physical humanoids that aren't human are nephilim hybrids. It is the same phenomenon that happened in Genesis 6 and Enoch where angelic beings mated with the daughters of men to produce beings that werent truly human. I do believe they will be revealed at disclosure and are preparing mankind.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I just can't buy into the notion that with 100 billion galaxies (most likely 200 billion) that thereis only life here. That is absurd. Did you see the video of the Earth sized one feeding off of the sun? That's some Galactus shit right there. What I think has to be understood is that time and scale are different for different beings and entities. Could it not be argued that God is the greatest mathematician of all?

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I just can't buy the notion that with 100 billion galaxies (most likely 200 billion) that their is only life here. That is absurd. Did you see the video of the Earth sized one feeding off of the sun? That's some Galactus shit right there. What I think has to be understood is that time and scale are different for different beings and entities. Could it not be argued that God is the greatest mathematician of all?
Im just saying that I am convinced the so called aliens interfering directly without our reality are not who they say they are. In fact even angels have the ability to shapeshift and morph and physically materialize according to scripture. In medieval times it was strange creatures such as nymphs, satyrs, gnomes, faeries, goblins and etc. I believe these entities are all the same they just appear as something else in different cultures in different ages and time periods. They used to appear as faeries and gnomes, now they appear as aliens. They shapeshift.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I can see that, but one of the military guys with The Disclosure Project has already stated at the National Press Club that the military is aware of 14 races and 53 types and he will testify to that before Congress. As for strange creatures, there are some newer ones running around out there, but I feel like there is a game of sorts going on between the Gov and the aliens over disclosure as it is apparently overdue per agreements. They put something strange here like let's see them explain this, and then the Gov puts out something else to do just that. I had to switch to my phone my tablet ran out of juice, but I'll be able to discuss this better once it charges...

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
All in the name of slowly preparing us for the fake alien invasion?

UAC originally posted this tweet in the Trumped thread but i loved it so much i'll repost it here.
It was reported as a random tweet but was it really? Clearly the creators of the deepfake wanted to send a message that reached Trump's attention and he tweeted the video. How's this any different from the people who wanted Trump to declare himself as the king of Israel?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I just can't buy into the notion that with 100 billion galaxies (most likely 200 billion) that thereis only life here. That is absurd. Did you see the video of the Earth sized one feeding off of the sun? That's some Galactus shit right there. What I think has to be understood is that time and scale are different for different beings and entities. Could it not be argued that God is the greatest mathematician of all?
I found Anthony Flew’s book on his journey from Atheism to Theism. Part of that was a realisation of the impossibility of life ever arising by chance anywhere... Even though he presently seems to accept theistic evolution, even here he seems to come to an inescapable conclusion, that life requires the intervention of divine mind and would never arise spontaneously:-

“So how do we account for the origin of life?​
The Nobel Prize–winning physiologist George Wald once famously argued that “we choose to believe the impossible: that life arose spontaneously by chance.” In later years, he concluded that a preexisting mind, which he posits as the matrix of physical reality, composed a physical universe that breeds life:​
How is it that, with so many other apparent options, we are in a universe that possesses just that peculiar nexus of properties that breeds life? It has occurred to me lately—I must confess with some shock at first to my scientific sensibilities—that both questions might be brought into some degree of congruence. This is with the assumption that mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality—that the stuff of which physical reality is constructed is mind-stuff. It is mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create: science-, art-, and technology-making creatures.11
This, too, is my conclusion. The only satisfactory explanation for the origin of such “end-directed, self-replicating” life as we see on earth is an infinitely intelligent Mind.​
Anthony Flew, There is a God

It would appear that even with an evolutionary assumption, the creation of life ex nihilo seems to logically require a Mind equal or greater that the information of life itself. This would necessitate life arising from a decision of that Mind to create as a sovereign act.

Last edited:
It's a cute idea, but it's not exactly practical.

First, you'd have to fake an invasion on a global level. Localized invasions wouldn't really stir the international community enough to work together, even if there was a death toll. The logistics to plan such a thing would be an absolutely massive undertaking... Look at all the people involved in a single Hollywood movie. Increase that exponentially since it would be need to be something so massive since it need to be something the whole world can see. And for what?

To get the world to unite under a single government? It would be much easier and more efficient to have some bio-engineered plague.

To get people to not believe in God and the bible? It would be a very costly method, with poor results. It would only impact a very specific blend of fundamentalist Protestant (and maybe similar Islamic sects), but it wouldn't put an end to any mainstream Protestant sect, Catholicism, mainstream Islam, Judaism, even non-Abrahamic religions like Buddhism... What's the point?

And more preparation...

But I am glad that a lot of people are awake now:

View attachment 38416

View attachment 38417
The David Spita comment makes my head hurt. Alien comes from the Latin alienus, meaning "belonging to another place or person", and has applied to people long before it was applied to concept extraterrestrials. Any similarity to "a lie" is entirely a coincidence, especially given that the Latin word for lie is way different; mendacium.