There is NO HELL

sickgirl15

Established
Many of you believe there exists a place of fiery torment based on what the Bible "says" regarding that. Many of you have grown up with this concept and I don't expect you to agree with me right away and wholeheartedly but just be humble enough to consider this. John 8:32
The concept of hell doesn't make sense. I mean why would a person live a 100 years or less, commit sins and yet be condemned to an eternity of torment? That doesn't seem just or fair at all. So you lived so little, and yet you have to pay for eternity, it really doesn't make sense. God is Just, so even in your imperfect human being eyes this seems so imbalanced, imagine how God must think.
The concept of hell makes Yahweh seem like he is void of feelings, like he actually likes the idea of tormenting billions of people, all at once, when we know he is a loving God and detested when people would pass their children through the fire. HE NEVER approved of it. Deuteronomy 12:31 Psalms 106:37,38 2 Kings 16:3 2 Kings 21:6 Jeremiah 7:31 Jeremiah 19:4,5 32:35 Ezekiel 16:20,21 It was wicked people most likely enticed by the demons to do every sort of detestable thing to defile true worship.
Think that in order for someone to be burned in hell the person would have to be somehow modified by God to be able to "burn". If God was to resurrect people to put them in hell He would probably have to give them special bodies to be able to not completely burn or else how would they last for eternity? Spirit cannot burn or unless God would go through the task of somehow making special fire that burns spirits? Or you think about it and explain. It would still mean that God is heartless and would actually go through the trouble of converting all the sinful peoples' bodies into special matter that won't totally burn?
Job knew where he was going when he died, he said so in Job 17;16, he said he would go down to the grave, when everyone descends together in the dust. He said EVERYONE, everyone gets interred. He never mentioned some will go to the grave and some to burn in hell. Job 21:25,26 is more detailed as to where all men go. In Job 26:6 he also says the grave, you know, 6ft under. The place of destruction is the grave, I mean the body does get destroyed because of the natural process of decay, right? Job 33:24 mentions that God spared Job from going into the pit, grave, there is never the mention of hell. It's VERY clear that a faithful servant of God had knowledge of where ALL of humankind goes no matter if rich or poor, wise or stupid.
Solomon pointed out the same thing as Job in Ecclesiastes 3:19-21 We are all going to the SAME PLACE. We all come from the dust and we all return to the dust Genesis 2:7 That makes sense to return to the ground from where we were taken.
David also pointed out in Psalm 30:9 if there would be profit in him going down into the pit. Even though he was sinful, he NEVER said he would go to a place to be tormented after death. He only mentioned the common grave of humankind. Psalm 49:15 he told of how God would redeem him from the grave, meaning God obviously has the power to resurrect. He didn't say he would be tormented afterwards.

Matthew 25:46 talks about everlasting cutting off. What does that mean? When you cut something off that doesn't do any good you throw it away, you don't mind it anymore. Same thing with human beings. It makes more sense that God would just cut off people and get it over with, rather than dealing with "eternal torment". Now to the concept of everlasting life which brings us to 2 Peter 3:9 where it says that Yahweh does not desire anyone to be Destroyed. What is destruction? You know what it is. That is the key right there. It doesn't say God does not desire anyone to be tormented forever it says DESTROYED.
Even though the Bible doesn't directly say there is no hell, these scriptures and more and you coming to know how God thinks and feel, will show you that there is NO HELL. The origins from this concept come from where else? The ancient pagan cities of Babylon and Assyria.
I think “existing” in both heaven and hell (both mentally and physically) can be experienced right here on this Earth due to the type of environment you are living in. For example, a “hellish” lifestyle can be the type of negative lifestyle you happen to get caught up in due to a series of spiritually compromising, bad decisions or a negative circumstance that a person happens to be born into and has trouble changing.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I don’t believe Jesus is harsh..but then I’m a Christian saved by His blood.

However, we can see how God has dealt with His people Israel in the OT..would you call some of His decisions regarding them harsh or establishing justice? God has a way with us..that sometimes seems harsh to us...some people don’t want to think God has a hell awaiting sinners who don’t believe in His Son..would you call that harsh?
Well the Israelites had to be taught to learn somehow. God is the wise and just being Supreme. I believe people have destruction awaiting them if they turn their backs to Yahweh and his Son. What good is it to have lawless people that don't want to repent and please God?
Then there is His return..that does seem harsh...He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God..ya..I think God can be harsh..He is a well rounded God I would say.
Jesus' return is not harsh at all, it's a RELIEF!!! A very-much awaited relief for sure. This humanity is so decayed and wicked it's depressing. God is not cruel. THe cruel on is the deceiver and the liar, satan.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
This is actual hell...
Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭
The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
‭‭
KJV
Revelation 20:14, 15

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
If death and hell (the grave, the burial pit) are going to be cast into the Lake of fire, the second death or destruction, it means they will CEASE TO EXIST. NO MORE DEATH. So whosoever is NOT in the book of life, the unrepentant sinners and the God's opposers.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I think “existing” in both heaven and hell (both mentally and physically) can be experienced right here on this Earth due to the type of environment you are living in. For example, a “hellish” lifestyle can be the type of negative lifestyle you happen to get caught up in due to a series of spiritually compromising, bad decisions or a negative circumstance that a person happens to be born into and has trouble changing.
I agree with you. As satan and his demons being right here on earth among humans, it is a VERY distressing environment that he has created and continues to create. We are all born into imperfect families and dysfunction that most of the time don't care to fear God and follow Jesus, therefore creating a more chaotic environment. It is good to grow up and go a different more positive direction than the one we were raised in, preferably the direction that points to God. Even though we will face trials and hardships, we are stronger and successful when we have God by our side. <3 I so wish more people would turn to God and be happier knowing he'll wipe away all the wickedness and badness.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't know if that's what's going to help you understand it but Yahweh the Almighty has the absolute power or force, the might with which he made all things.
I would just say He is all powerful and leave the force out of it..

Jesus' return is not harsh at all, it's a RELIEF!!! A very-much awaited relief for sure. This humanity is so decayed and wicked it's depressing. God is not cruel. THe cruel on is the deceiver and the liar, satan.
Have you actually read Revelations?

KJV
Revelation 20:14, 15

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
If death and hell (the grave, the burial pit) are going to be cast into the Lake of fire, the second death or destruction, it means they will CEASE TO EXIST. NO MORE DEATH. So whosoever is NOT in the book of life, the unrepentant sinners and the God's opposers.
No, the lake of fire is a place of eternal punishment..where there is an eternal weeping and gnashing of teeth. Which is why Jesus’ sacrifice for us sinners was so great and had to be so great to satisfy a holy God. Sin is that bad!

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I would just say He is all powerful and leave the force out of it..

Have you actually read Revelations?
Yes I have I LOVE LOVE that book.

No, the lake of fire is a place of eternal punishment..where there is an eternal weeping and gnashing of teeth. Which is why Jesus’ sacrifice for us sinners was so great and had to be so great to satisfy a holy God. Sin is that bad!
But the Bible (BIBLE) is saying it's the second death, why are you still holding on to what you think, rather than what is written in the Bible??

Lisa

Superstar
But the Bible (BIBLE) is saying it's the second death, why are you still holding on to what you think, rather than what is written in the Bible??
I’ve already quoted you what Jesus said about it as well..

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I’ve already quoted you what Jesus said about it as well..
Job 34:10 Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: Far be it from God, that he should do wickedness, And from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some count slackness; but is longsuffering to you-ward, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I like to focus on the prize of everlasting life, rather than the sad reality that awaits some. Most of all, it's VERY important that we share this with all people so that they may repent and turn to Yahweh.
Revelation 21:3,4 And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God: 4 and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away. 5 And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write: for these words are faithful and true.

A Freeman

Superstar
Psalm 16:8-11
16:8 I have set the "I AM" always before me: because [He is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
16:10 For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell (planet Earth); neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
16:11 Thou wilt show me the path of Life: in Thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at Thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Lisa

Superstar
Job 34:10 Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: Far be it from God, that he should do wickedness, And from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some count slackness; but is longsuffering to you-ward, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Sure..but He’s still a holy God that hates sin and punishes sinners..that’s the reality. That’s why Jesus came..to take the punishment for our sin, so we didn’t have to take that punishment. God is indeed grace filled and merciful!

Helioform

Star
On Judgment Day, roughly 99.998% of the population is going into The Fire.
And some Christians here wonder why some people hate Christians.

This concept of hell doesn't make any sense anyway if you believe that we live only one life. The truth is that the Apocalypse happens at the end of time when all humans will have finished their cycle of reincarnation. It is judgement for a very long period of living, in different bodies. Eastern religions (which are much older, and wiser) already know this truth.

Think of the lake of fire as some kind of place where immortal souls go when they are rejected by "God" (actually a group of advanced interdimensional ETs who are referred to as "angels" in the Bible, but the wings are symbolic of their abilities and not litteral). It's not a place where almost everyone will go, and in fact I would say that nobody will since God always gives a second chance to sinners. The movie The Matrix depicts what real "hell" is, some kind of computer simulation that will trap souls who are not taken by the good ETs (angels) at the end of time. This movie was made to warn people of what was to come. But a lot of us thought that this was already real. Think of it as a technological interpretation of Gnosticism. It is a twisted understanding of the truth, which is that we live in a "fallen universe" and are waiting to be taken to another one at the end of time. The simulation is like a lower level of reality. In the "Matrix" they will have their second chance to be redeemed. Of course this is not in the Bible, but Egyptians called it the Underworld, which is a multi leveled world with the lowest level being the lake of fire. Jesus was said to have been to the Underworld after his death anyway, to warn people there, so it is in some way Biblical. Neo in the movie is a Christ-like saviour for this reason.

This is the only explanation of hell that makes sense but I don't expect any hardcore Christian to accept it. They prefer to think that they are "the chosen ones" in their own self-righteousness, and it's a form of elitism for the weak minded. Nobody in their right mind would believe the nonsense that they believe in which is why these people are getting less and less numerous as time goes on.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
And some Christians here wonder why some people hate Christians.

This concept of hell doesn't make any sense anyway if you believe that we live only one life. The truth is that the Apocalypse happens at the end of time when all humans will have finished their cycle of reincarnation. It is judgement for a very long period of living, in different bodies. Eastern religions (which are much older, and wiser) already know this truth.
Agreed. The Bible and Koran both teach reincarnation IF they are properly read. Reincarnation is an irrefutable fact. They also teach that, after approximately 6000 years of human lives here on Earth, we will all face Judgment SOON.

Think of the lake of fire as some kind of place where immortal souls go when they are rejected by "God" (actually a group of advanced interdimensional ETs who are referred to as "angels" in the Bible, but the wings are symbolic of their abilities and not litteral).
Agreed. It is a place prepared for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and his unrepetent angels who fought with him in the war against our Creator, Prince Michael and the rest (2/3rds) of the angels of heaven.

It's not a place where almost everyone will go, and in fact I would say that nobody will since God always gives a second chance to sinners.
Our Creator though has made it clear that all but the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth WILL go into The Fire, as we've been repeatedly warned for thousands of years, because most have no love for the truth. So we would all do well to focus on doing exactly as we've been COMMANDED to do, for our own benefit, instead of continuing our current insanity, which is destroying this planet and each other.

Our Creator's Commandments are, unsurprisingly found in the first five Books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, collectively referred to as the Torah, which means "The Law". His Perfect Law of LOVE.

The movie The Matrix depicts what real "hell" is, some kind of computer simulation that will trap souls who are not taken by the good ETs (angels) at the end of time. This movie was made to warn people of what was to come. But a lot of us thought that this was already real. Think of it as a technological interpretation of Gnosticism. It is a twisted understanding of the truth, which is that we live in a "fallen universe" and are waiting to be taken to another one at the end of time. The simulation is like a lower level of reality. In the "Matrix" they will have their second chance to be redeemed. Of course this is not in the Bible, but Egyptians called it the Underworld, which is a multi leveled world with the lowest level being the lake of fire. Jesus was said to have been to the Underworld after his death anyway, to warn people there, so it is in some way Biblical. Neo in the movie is a Christ-like saviour for this reason.
The film "The Matrix" may be best summed up in the quote from Morpheus on what it is:-

“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”

We are spirit-Beings (Souls) who have been temporarily "locked" inside these human-animal bodies (prison cells) on this maximum security prison reform school (Earth), to learn how to be good. This simulation has been going on now for almost 6000 years, through numerous human lifetimes, waiting for us to get it right or run out of time. Unfortunately we are ALL still here.

This is the only explanation of hell that makes sense but I don't expect any hardcore Christian to accept it. They prefer to think that they are "the chosen ones" in their own self-righteousness, and it's a form of elitism for the weak minded. Nobody in their right mind would believe the nonsense that they believe in which is why these people are getting less and less numerous as time goes on.
Once the truth is understood about who and what we are, and why we were sent here, it should be self-evident that NOBODY has any reason to be arrogant or self-righteous. We are all habitual criminals (sinners), guilty of treason and on death-row, awaiting execution on Judgment Day.

Anyone who claims to be “SAVED” already is WRONG. We do not mark our own test. Only the Lord marks our test and we will have absolutely NO say in it. So we would do well to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says instead of our own selfish will (Satan's really). The ego “Self” has to be “crucified DAILY” (Luke 9:23) until it is DEAD and our only desire is to serve our Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT our own. There is no other way to avoid The Fire.

Last edited: