There is NO HELL

Lisa

Superstar
If you think about it carefully, is the weeping and gnashing INSIDE the Lake of fire or outside and around it? The ones witnessing the final death of those who reject God? Note that it doesn't specify exactly WHERE this weeping and gnashing of teeth will take place. Think about that. Anyone with common sense would think that anyone being thrown into a Lake of Fire for eternal destruction would weep and gnash their teeth BEFORE destruction, not AFTER
Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭
The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
You can keep going..but scripture doesn’t back up your conjectures...its is what it says it is.

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires.​

John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭
So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
‭‭

Phithx

Veteran
This is actual hell...
Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭​

The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
‭‭
To me that's The Fire, otherwise known as hell-fire, on The Last Day of Judgement.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭​

You can keep going..but scripture doesn’t back up your conjectures...its is what it says it is.

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭​

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires.​

John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭​

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
‭‭
THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE. That is right!!! I am so relieved and so are many more that have also freed themselves from this false doctrine of eternal hell. It's just a misinterpretation, the words of Jesus are not being understood correctly. The bad people are NOT going to suffer for eternity in Hell. We're all already suffering in this wicked world so it makes no sense to prolong suffering for eternity. The wicked will just be cast into the Lake of fire and be done with. Which is hell in its self because it is torture not being able to live anymore. I am FREED from the false belief that God Yahweh is a cruel, heartless and punishing God. And for that I am THANKFUL.

Lisa

Superstar
THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE. That is right!!! I am so relieved and so are many more that have also freed themselves from this false doctrine of eternal hell. It's just a misinterpretation, the words of Jesus are not being understood correctly. The bad people are NOT going to suffer for eternity in Hell. We're all already suffering in this wicked world so it makes no sense to prolong suffering for eternity. The wicked will just be cast into the Lake of fire and be done with. Which is hell in its self because it is torture not being able to live anymore. I am FREED from the false belief that God Yahweh is a cruel, heartless and punishing God. And for that I am THANKFUL.
You’re believing what you want to believe at this point, doesn’t mean it’s true.

A Freeman

Superstar
Just from Christ's Revelation to John:-

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (The Fire).

Revelation 14:9-10
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and its image, and receive [its] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the Wrath of God, which ispoured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he SHALL be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with it the false prophet that wrought miracles before it, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped its image.These both were cast alive into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone (sulphur).

Revelation 20:9-15
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of"Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the "earth" and the "heaven" fled away; and there was found noplace for them.
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life WAS cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You’re believing what you want to believe at this point, doesn’t mean it’s true.
I choose to believe in the loving and kind God that is merciful and forgiving that is explained in the Bible. Thank Yahweh for his book. I choose to reject anything that paints a different picture than what is told in the Bible. Specially the personal beliefs of people that try to pass as Bible teachings. Specially the ones that paint a distorted picture of our Sovereign Lord and Creator Yahweh.

TokiEl

Superstar
I choose to believe in the loving and kind God that is merciful and forgiving that is explained in the Bible. Thank Yahweh for his book. I choose to reject anything that paints a different picture than what is told in the Bible. Specially the personal beliefs of people that try to pass as Bible teachings. Specially the ones that paint a distorted picture of our Sovereign Lord and Creator Yahweh.
L0L.

It's Jesus Christ to you.

Lisa

Superstar
God is kind and merciful but that’s not all He is. You need to see Him as He really is and accept that there is a hell where punishment will be meted out forever.

It is you who are distorting God, the Bible is clear there is a lake of fire where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, to deny that is to deny the truth.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Just from Christ's Revelation to John:-

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (The Fire).

Revelation 14:9-10
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and its image, and receive [its] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the Wrath of God, which ispoured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he SHALL be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with it the false prophet that wrought miracles before it, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped its image.These both were cast alive into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone (sulphur).

Revelation 20:9-15
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of"Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the "earth" and the "heaven" fled away; and there was found noplace for them.
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life WAS cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
It can be tricky to understand the scripture from Rev 20:10 though because it does say the beast and the false prophet will be tormented day and night, forever and ever. but yet Revelation 21:8 says ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death. So the second death is the last and final one. Is the Bible contradicting itself here? There's only ONE lake of fire, one second and final death. That is why it is called the second death, because the ones that died and were resurrected already died one time but if after coming to learn about God they reject him and still want to follow satan, then they have no place with God's people so then they'll have to die again, forever.
The word tormented must have some kid of meaning that isn't literal. That is the key here. Also think about John 3:16 which says "so that EVERYONE exercising faith in him might not be DESTROYED but have everlasting life" it doesn't say TORMENTED. DESTROYED means done away with.
You have to look at more verses so you can see the whole picture.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
God is kind and merciful but that’s not all He is. You need to see Him as He really is and accept that there is a hell where punishment will be meted out forever.
That's what I see, he's LOVING, he is LOVE, he's kind merciful and JUST. He's not tyrannical like the devil wants to paint him. The evil devil is happy to distort God for all of humanity.
It is you who are distorting God, the Bible is clear there is a lake of fire where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, to deny that is to deny the truth.
You still don't want to think that the weeping an gnashing is before people are melted in the lake of fire? For anyone that has fallen into lava, don't you think they wept and screamed because they knew that was it for them? I don't think they were alive after being completely submerged in lava.

TokiEl

Superstar
You still don't want to think that the weeping an gnashing is before people are melted in the lake of fire? For anyone that has fallen into lava, don't you think they wept and screamed because they knew that was it for them? I don't think they were alive after being completely submerged in lava.
Yes the second death is the deconstruction of the soul... forever and ever.

Phithx

Veteran

Thought you both might like a nice picture :).

john-wilhelm.jpeg

A Freeman

Superstar
It can be tricky to understand the scripture from Rev 20:10 though because it does say the beast and the false prophet will be tormented day and night, forever and ever. but yet Revelation 21:8 says ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death. So the second death is the last and final one. Is the Bible contradicting itself here? There's only ONE lake of fire, one second and final death. That is why it is called the second death, because the ones that died and were resurrected already died one time but if after coming to learn about God they reject him and still want to follow satan, then they have no place with God's people so then they'll have to die again, forever.
The word tormented must have some kid of meaning that isn't literal. That is the key here. Also think about John 3:16 which says "so that EVERYONE exercising faith in him might not be DESTROYED but have everlasting life" it doesn't say TORMENTED. DESTROYED means done away with.
You have to look at more verses so you can see the whole picture.
On Judgment Day, roughly 99.998% of the population is going into The Fire.

Rather than worry about what happens in The Fire, everyone's time would be better spent doing what's necessary to stay out of it.

2 Esdras 9:11-13
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same must know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

Lisa

Superstar
Obviously this is not the usual lava pit but a place of punishment and torment.

You’re the one distorting God and misrepresenting Him here. If there is no such place why did Jesus leave heaven, suffer and die...seems overkill if there wasn’t really such a place. And notice the verses don’t say people melted in the lake of fire but there was weeping and gnashing of teeth in the lake of fire. Jesus let us know that this is eternal punishment. God is still good despite this as He sent His Son to die for us that we may have everlasting life.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy Spirit..aka Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Except the Holy Spirit is NOT A person. It's just a force and God gives it to those that ask for it.
Thought you both might like a nice picture :).

View attachment 29510
Thank you Phitx this is mighty sweet <3 :):):)Thank you for the reminder of Yahweh's love for us <3 this is why I love him back <3<3<3

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
On Judgment Day, roughly 99.998% of the population is going into The Fire.

Rather than worry about what happens in The Fire, everyone's time would be better spent doing what's necessary to stay out of it.

2 Esdras 9:11-13
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same must know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).
EXCELLENT POINT Freeman, not yelling just really emphasizing. So so true. That is why it's REALLY important that we let people know the truth about God and the things he's gonna do in the near future for the benefit of mankind that is siding with him. <3

Lisa

Superstar
Except the Holy Spirit is NOT A person. It's just a force and God gives it to those that ask for it.
Why do you say He’s a force?

I sure hope you’ll watch this...he talks about what we‘ve been talking about, perhaps he explains it better than I do? @Robin..I was thinking of you too when I watched this..I hope you could find some time to watch.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Why do you say He’s a force?

I sure hope you’ll watch this...he talks about what we‘ve been talking about, perhaps he explains it better than I do? @Robin..I was thinking of you too when I watched this..I hope you could find some time to watch.
God is NOT a force he has the force, the force with which he created this whole beautiful planet. Genesis 1:2