There is NO HELL

If you think about it carefully, is the weeping and gnashing INSIDE the Lake of fire or outside and around it? The ones witnessing the final death of those who reject God? Note that it doesn't specify exactly WHERE this weeping and gnashing of teeth will take place. Think about that. Anyone with common sense would think that anyone being thrown into a Lake of Fire for eternal destruction would weep and gnash their teeth BEFORE destruction, not AFTER
Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭
The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
You can keep going..but scripture doesn’t back up your conjectures...its is what it says it is.

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires.​

John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭
So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
‭‭

This is actual hell...
Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭​

The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
‭‭
To me that's The Fire, otherwise known as hell-fire, on The Last Day of Judgement.

Matthew‬ ‭13:41-42‬ ‭​

You can keep going..but scripture doesn’t back up your conjectures...its is what it says it is.

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭​

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires.​

John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭​

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
‭‭
THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE. That is right!!! I am so relieved and so are many more that have also freed themselves from this false doctrine of eternal hell. It's just a misinterpretation, the words of Jesus are not being understood correctly. The bad people are NOT going to suffer for eternity in Hell. We're all already suffering in this wicked world so it makes no sense to prolong suffering for eternity. The wicked will just be cast into the Lake of fire and be done with. Which is hell in its self because it is torture not being able to live anymore. I am FREED from the false belief that God Yahweh is a cruel, heartless and punishing God. And for that I am THANKFUL.

THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE. That is right!!! I am so relieved and so are many more that have also freed themselves from this false doctrine of eternal hell. It's just a misinterpretation, the words of Jesus are not being understood correctly. The bad people are NOT going to suffer for eternity in Hell. We're all already suffering in this wicked world so it makes no sense to prolong suffering for eternity. The wicked will just be cast into the Lake of fire and be done with. Which is hell in its self because it is torture not being able to live anymore. I am FREED from the false belief that God Yahweh is a cruel, heartless and punishing God. And for that I am THANKFUL.
You’re believing what you want to believe at this point, doesn’t mean it’s true.

Just from Christ's Revelation to John:-

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (The Fire).

Revelation 14:9-10
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and its image, and receive [its] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the Wrath of God, which ispoured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he SHALL be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with it the false prophet that wrought miracles before it, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped its image.These both were cast alive into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone (sulphur).

Revelation 20:9-15
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of"Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the "earth" and the "heaven" fled away; and there was found noplace for them.
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life WAS cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Last edited: