There is no Good Friday: it was on a Wednesday

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you know what Friday means, please?
What day of the week was Jesus crucified ?

The original Greek gospel said παρασκευή Strong's G3904 - paraskeuē.

That is the Greek word for the day of the week written in English as Friday.

What day of the week was Jesus crucified ?

The original Greek gospel said παρασκευή Strong's G3904 - paraskeuē.

That is the Greek word for the day of the week written in English as Friday.
Therefore, it read "on the preparation day".

Which means it could have been any day of the week, as long as it was before a "high" (Sabbath) day.

TokiEl

Superstar
Every now and again, it is also not on a "Friday" that you have a preparation day.
You just refuse to understand that the original Greek word used specifically means Friday.

And Friday is Friday it comes after Thursday and before Saturday and never ever deviates from this.

You just refuse to understand that the original Greek word used specifically means Friday.

And Friday is Friday it comes after Thursday and before Saturday and never ever deviates from this.
No, it does not mean Friday. It means preparation day.

Greece does not define the meaning of specific days that were given in The Law. That is what you don't understand.

The Law came first, then Greece. Not the other way around.

They have decided to call the 6th day preparation day.

But there are obviously other preparation days too, because every day that is before a "high"/holy day of rest (as given in the Torah) is going to be a day of preparation.

TokiEl

Superstar
Therefore, it read "on the preparation day".
The reason the translators did not translate paraskue to Friday is the same reason they did not translate sabbath to Saturday.

If they did we would have a Scripture sentence like this...

Mark 15 42 And now when the even was come, because it was Friday that is, the day before Saturday,

TokiEl

Superstar
They have decided to call the 6th day preparation day.

But there are obviously other preparation days too, because every day that is before a "high"/holy day of rest (as given in the Torah) is going to be a day of preparation.
Well it would not be called paraskue if it didn't fall on a Friday for that is the specific Greek word for Friday.

The reason the translators did not translate paraskue to Friday is the same reason they did not translate sabbath to Saturday.

If they did we would have a Scripture sentence like this...

Mark 15 42 And now when the even was come, because it was Friday that is, the day before Saturday,
The reason they did not translate it to Friday, is because it does not mean Friday. It means preparation.

The Law is what came first, then Greece. It's not the other way around.

The Greeks went to great effort to get a copy of the Torah translated, because they wanted to be able to learn from it.

THE LETTER OF ARISTEAS*

-o-

PRAISING THE LAW OF MOSES

(*Who is mentioned in Rev. 23:9)

The letter was written during the time-period between
The Old and New Covenants and, as well as explaining
some of the principles of The Law, it explains the
source of the Greek Septuagint.

The Letter of Aristeas is included in and can be read in JAH's King of kings' bible. Search for it online.

Last edited:
Well it would not be called paraskue if it didn't fall on a Friday for that is the specific Greek word for Friday.
You act like you think the Greeks know everything.

How do you think they would have translated it differently, when (as it did) it fell on a different preparation day? Simple. They would still have translated it as the "preparation" (because that is what it is).

That is why it tells you it was a "HIGH" day so you would be able to know it was not talking about the regular 7th day Sabbath.

It was a high/holy day (not a regular one), like it says in Leviticus and is quoted in the OP.

TokiEl

Superstar
And round and round we go.
Everybody can understand how Christendom split into different denominations.

In this minor dispute concerning the crucifixion day of Christ we will probably never agree. But if we did agree on this minor topic it would not matter because the two of us would not agree on the more major differences concerning the Divinity of Jesus Christ and the Quran and Jesus not being a Jah guy in England.

I have presented the case for Christ being crucified on Friday and am pleased with that as even a minor truth is worth standing up for.

Truth is truth no matter how minor it is.

And don't forget God is Truth.

I have presented the case for Christ being crucified on Friday and am pleased with that as even a minor truth is worth standing up for.
It can't be the truth because 36 hours is not three days and three nights.

Other people, as mentioned before, have also independently come to the same conclusion.

Perhaps one day you will see it too, just like they did, if you decide to really study it.

TokiEl

Superstar
It can't be the truth because 36 hours is not three days and three nights.
The saying three days and three nights is only found once in Matthew 12:40 and so lacks at least one witness to be considered a testimonial truth.

The saying on the third day is found several places.

Jesus according to Mark 16:9 actually rose early on the first day of the week and so for you to say He rose on the sabbath is a direct contradiction to Scripture... which might mean nothing to you seeing you think Jesus is a Jah guy from England.

So Sunday is the third day.

What is the second day ? Sabbath/Saturday.

What is the first day ? Preparation/Friday.

I am not surprised about your stubbornness because you believe Jesus is living as an old man with a big beard in England. But i am surprised every time you say something i agree with which is not so often anyway.

The saying three days and three nights is only found once in Matthew 12:40 and so lacks at least one witness to be considered a testimonial truth.
Matthew
12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and unfaithfull generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:
12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment against this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and, behold, a greater than Jonah [is] here.

Luke
11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonah the prophet.
11:30 For as Jonah was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of Man be to this generation.
11:31 The queen of the south shall rise up in The Judgment against the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.
11:32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in The Judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and, behold, a greater than Jonah [is] here.

(sign of Jonah, x 2)

The saying on the third day is found several places.
And it was shown that He rose on the third day, as well as that it was after three days and three nights like He said it would be (just like Jonah - sign of the prophet Jonah).

Jonah 1:17 Now the "I AM" had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

And I have now also just shown that it is not only recorded in Matthew, as you have just tried to claim.

Jesus according to Mark 16:9 actually rose early on the first day of the week
Mark 16:9-20 is not present in the original Mark and is the reason why this entire passage has been omitted in some Bibles.

So, since it is a known disputed passage (as to its genuineness) it therefore cannot be used as proof. And since it contradicts the other passages, it shows that it does in fact not belong, and that it should be omitted from the Bible, because it is not original (because it was added by catholics who wanted to try and reinforce and push their false dogma).

But God always makes it possible to spot the mistakes of fraudsters. As He has also done in this case, so that the truth can be known. The Scripture cannot be broken.

and so for you to say He rose on the sabbath is a direct contradiction to Scripture...
No it is not, because that passage is not original and should not be in the Bible, as explained above.

which might mean nothing to you seeing you think Jesus is a Jah guy from England.
Christ is not from England. He is from Heaven.

So Sunday is the third day.
No it is not. As above.

What is the second day ? Sabbath/Saturday.
No it is not. It is the third day, as has already been shown and proved conclusively.

What is the first day ? Preparation/Friday.
Preparation day for the high Sabbath (which fell on that Wednesday, in 34 AD)

I am not surprised about your stubbornness because you believe Jesus is living as an old man with a big beard in England.
Pretty sure that the body He (Christ) was using last time, that was called Jesus, probably had a big beard on it too.

But i am surprised every time you say something i agree with which is not so often anyway.
Good.

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
Hi everyone how are you doing today? Our Lord Jesus Christ knows us our sins our thoughts and feelings Hearts we shouldnt be debating between each other because this is how come Lucifer is laughing at these debates like these because Even though it's fine to do the Sabbath days it's just fighting against each other to know days it's wrong I'll be praying for everyone more peace out everyone.

I will now also respond to this post, in greater detail.

Everybody can understand how Christendom split into different denominations.
When it should never have happened, because Christ and the apostles said there should not be any divisions, but people have never done as they are told.
John 17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Christ Jesus, that ye all speak the SAME thing, and [that] there be NO DIVISIONS among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

In this minor dispute concerning the crucifixion day of Christ we will probably never agree.
That is a possibility.
But if we did agree on this minor topic it would not matter because the two of us would not agree on the more major differences concerning the Divinity of Jesus Christ and the Quran and Jesus not being a Jah guy in England.
Christ is Divine. He's just not The Father. Everyone in heaven is Divine, including all the angels.

We were all once divine angels too, until we fell with Lucifer. Jesus said to the Jews:

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, I said, Ye are gods?

Psalm
82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you (your spirit-Beings) [are] children of the Most High.
82:7 But ye (your Beings) shall die like men (humans), and fall like one of the princes.

John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the Word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken;

But so far, it seems you have refused to want to believe and see this truth.

It seems as if you really want to believe, that you are nothing more than a crude, human-animal organic-computer, when you are really a spirit-being (Psalm 82:6) of light, that has only been temporarily locked inside of (imprisoned in) the human body (your prison cell) that you have spent its entire life walking around in and having to feed, take care of and clothe, etc., but which is not really you, and is only a temporary human body and prison cell for your being (the real you), that you are locked inside of and are only temporarily inhabiting.

JAH has said to people, it seems like you all want to believe that you are nothing more than a smelly human. It seems you don't want to be divine again. You can read what He has said, in His Book that I've come here and told you about, which is the Survival Plan for the 144000. I've come here and have done it, and told you, but the choice, is as it will always be, entirely up to you.

I have shown you an analysis that proves that it could not have been on the Friday, because that leaves only 36 hours at most, before getting to be Sunday morning, which is not even 2 complete days, never mind three, and I'll say it again because you have to keep repeating things, it is CERTAINLY not three days AND three nights, like the sign of the prophet Jonah, that Jesus said would be the only sign given to that (and this) unfaithful generation. He said it WOULD be given, and it is recorded in both Matthew and in Luke, as was also shown previously, so that is two accounts. Jesus promised that the sign of Jonah WOULD BE GIVEN. He said it would be the ONLY one.
Truth is truth no matter how minor it is.
Agreed.
And don't forget God is Truth.
Amen.

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Hi everyone how are you doing today? Our Lord Jesus Christ knows us our sins our thoughts and feelings Hearts we shouldnt be debating between each other because this is how come Lucifer is laughing at these debates like these because Even though it's fine to do the Sabbath days it's just fighting against each other to know days it's wrong I'll be praying for everyone more peace out everyone.
True in a sense, but if you know the context of why these people are debating you'll understand, Blessings! :)