Theory On Metaphysical/interdimensional Reality

Dan

Veteran
When OTHER types your name down you become THEIR SLAVE. I refuse to be that. The natural divide carries on and on.

You do this for employers, so they OWN you. They keep getting my name wrong anyway.

I do believe in another dimension. One where invisible forces are causing mischief or influencing "reality", which means they are on my side I guess.

JoChris

Superstar
I don't follow your logic. Your name belongs to you no matter how many people use it. It remains your name whether a person of higher power or lower status uses it.
You have nothing to fear by giving your true full name and then insisting that people use/ record your name correctly.

Dan

Veteran
I don't follow your logic. Your name belongs to you no matter how many people use it. It remains your name whether a person of higher power or lower status uses it.
You have nothing to fear by giving your true full name and then insisting that people use/ record your name correctly.
I'm saying that we are all slaves to a system to uses us for profit. There is a magickal transference of power in every passive act we take, and it seems that every time I interact with people they take something away, though give little back.

The same is in the economy of the world. Profits for the rich go up as the poor get poorer. In my country (England) I see all profits going towards refugees from war-torn lands. How do I know they are not war criminals, murderers? My own people get NOTHING. Most are on the street or in prison. Where is your equal rights now, liberals?

JoChris

Superstar
I'm saying that we are all slaves to a system to uses us for profit. There is a magickal transference of power in every passive act we take, and it seems that every time I interact with people they take something away, though give little back.

The same is in the economy of the world. Profits for the rich go up as the poor get poorer. In my country (England) I see all profits going towards refugees from war-torn lands. How do I know they are not war criminals, murderers? My own people get NOTHING. Most are on the street or in prison. Where is your equal rights now, liberals?
I think your above two paragraphs are completely separate issues to your name and others' use of it.

It depends on how you see the world. It certainly feels like modern society serves the new international royalty - the corporatocracy. We are the new serfs. It also feels like cashed up newcomers/ refugees' needs are being put before people who have been born in our own country. It still seems that many people do not understand how President Trump and Brexit occurred.

In Australia we are sick of foreigners buying up the last properties in Sydney and Melbourne not already snatched up by negative-gearing investors. I assume many in the UK are glad Brexit occurred to stem the tide of foreigners? Don't you have a terrible overcrowding problem in some areas?

There is a point where healthy skepticism becomes self-destructive cynicism and nihilism. I am concerned that you have passed that point. What is in your sphere of influence? e.g. What can we do to help our fellow-man, the underdog in our area? We know the elite don't know or care, so what can we do to help our own pocket of the world?

Dan

Veteran
I think your above two paragraphs are completely separate issues to your name and others' use of it.

It depends on how you see the world. It certainly feels like modern society serves the new international royalty - the corporatocracy. We are the new serfs. It also feels like cashed up newcomers/ refugees' needs are being put before people who have been born in our own country. It still seems that many people do not understand how President Trump and Brexit occurred.

In Australia we are sick of foreigners buying up the last properties in Sydney and Melbourne not already snatched up by negative-gearing investors. I assume many in the UK are glad Brexit occurred to stem the tide of foreigners? Don't you have a terrible overcrowding problem in some areas?

There is a point where healthy skepticism becomes self-destructive cynicism and nihilism. I am concerned that you have passed that point. What is in your sphere of influence? e.g. What can we do to help our fellow-man, the underdog in our area? We know the elite don't know or care, so what can we do to help our own pocket of the world?
Land of Oz, eh? Funny, I was just watching clips from Road Warrior. I think you've made the best car-stunt movies on earth. But the foreigner thing is bollocks. Everybody around me is East European or Muslim, and ZERO integration, in spite of what the propganda spouts out all over the net and TV. Fucking shite. They flooded us with cunts with religious/war problems... not my fucking problem! I'm atheist. Some such people have gone on to MURDER CHILDREN, with previous convictions for MURDER in their own lands, and they claim asylum from some shitty war I have zero interest in... I don't blame the bloody far-right mob. English here are oddly absent or weak as piss hiding away.

Dan

Veteran
Oh, I'm beyond nihilistic and cynical. Gone REALLY beyond.

JoChris

Superstar
Land of Oz, eh? Funny, I was just watching clips from Road Warrior. I think you've made the best car-stunt movies on earth. But the foreigner thing is bollocks. Everybody around me is East European or Muslim, and ZERO integration, in spite of what the propganda spouts out all over the net and TV. Fucking shite. They flooded us with cunts with religious/war problems... not my fucking problem! I'm atheist. Some such people have gone on to MURDER CHILDREN, with previous convictions for MURDER in their own lands, and they claim asylum from some shitty war I have zero interest in... I don't blame the bloody far-right mob. English here are oddly absent or weak as piss hiding away.
Our wide open spaces make it a great place to do stunts of any variety. We've been on this road in South Australia and Western Australia. No exaggeration. Not a single bend anywhere.

It is the same in Australia. Especially in capital cities there are suburbs that appear like Asian countries. Signs in foreign languages too.
In inner Melbourne there were people of Middle Eastern, Greek, Indian and Asian appearance everywhere.

I am half-wog (father South American) so I have a soft spot for foreigners and try to make them feel welcome. It is the foreigners who come here and then try to change this country - including its laws- into the one/s they have escaped from that Australians really hate. If they want Muslim countries you think they could settle in Indonesia, a generally more peaceful one for Muslims than Middle-Eastern ones - but no, they want to come here. Probably we have a more generous social security system.

JoChris

Superstar
Oh, I'm beyond nihilistic and cynical. Gone REALLY beyond.
You sound very passionate. Is there any cause or charity you could channel that inner strength into for British people's benefit?

JoChris

Superstar
Australia is a lot less able to expand than people realise. Water supplies are a major problem. You don't have to travel that far before you get into semi-desert regions. No inland water supplies makes it unrealistic to form major regional cities to take pressure off capital cities.

I have traveled a lot due to my husband being in the army until 5 years ago. I have lived in 4 different states. Very different cultures between states, and very different between big cities and mining towns. Western Australia was closest to being a foreign resident I ever will be. They have a surprising amount of hostility towards East Coasters. I was there during the mining boom for 2 years and many wanted to secede from the rest of Australia. We were "sponging" off them apparently, via funding being taken from WA profits to prop up other parts of economy that were struggling at the time. (Very strong Aussie dollar -> Aussies going overseas for holidays, tourism industry crashed, online shopping soared, local businesses going under etc.)

I think modern society has become like that everywhere. Especially in big cities we're all too scared to talk to anyone just in case they're a weirdo, a criminal etc. Modern media and entertainment industry has made us extremely paranoid.

I think many people have become like me from moving around too much. We have to move for jobs/ education needs way too much. Cutting ties with people you have got close to does hurt. It does become easier just to withdraw and not take the risk to get out there. One of the reasons my husband got out was because we were concerned about our boys that way.

In the little town I am in now people are much friendlier overall. It is distance and lack of public transport that makes non-drivers like me unable to participate in activities much.

Dan

Veteran
Australia is a lot less able to expand than people realise. Water supplies are a major problem. You don't have to travel that far before you get into semi-desert regions. No inland water supplies makes it unrealistic to form major regional cities to take pressure off capital cities.

I have traveled a lot due to my husband being in the army until 5 years ago. I have lived in 4 different states. Very different cultures between states, and very different between big cities and mining towns. Western Australia was closest to being a foreign resident I ever will be. They have a surprising amount of hostility towards East Coasters. I was there during the mining boom for 2 years and many wanted to secede from the rest of Australia. We were "sponging" off them apparently, via funding being taken from WA profits to prop up other parts of economy that were struggling at the time. (Very strong Aussie dollar -> Aussies going overseas for holidays, tourism industry crashed, online shopping soared, local businesses going under etc.)

I think modern society has become like that everywhere. Especially in big cities we're all too scared to talk to anyone just in case they're a weirdo, a criminal etc. Modern media and entertainment industry has made us extremely paranoid.

I think many people have become like me from moving around too much. We have to move for jobs/ education needs way too much. Cutting ties with people you have got close to does hurt. It does become easier just to withdraw and not take the risk to get out there. One of the reasons my husband got out was because we were concerned about our boys that way.

In the little town I am in now people are much friendlier overall. It is distance and lack of public transport that makes non-drivers like me unable to participate in activities much.
I'm also a non-driver. Doesn't restrict you totally. I cut grass with ride-on mowers for several years, on site. You can volunteer. Everything changes. That is a constant of life.

I wish you all the best.

Aero

Superstar
I tend to agree that we are bound to each other no matter what we do. People have been born into a class type of system since the first humans existed. And we see the same type of behavior going on in the animal kingdom. It's really just an evolved way to measure up your competition. I feel like the more a culture tries to escape their primitive origins, the more they will be controlled by primitive instincts.

That's the whole essence of crime. Our primitive nature is very apparent, but we see it being denied every day. The snake appears in the grass and how people react shows us what class they are in. So in that sense a refugee is always going to fall into a lesser class than most. And to that I say, what choice do they have? Where was their actual free will?

It just doesn't seem real to me sometimes. That's not being cynical, that's the reality under all the polished surfaces. I can reassure myself all day that I am free, but I am still chained up. To the food chain that is. Like if I'm a 100 foot dinosaur, and another person is like a frog than I wouldn't even step on them. That's the type of divide there is between some classes of people.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Veteran
I tend to agree that we are bound to each other no matter what we do. People have been born into a class type of system since the first humans existed. And we see the same type of behavior going on in the animal kingdom. It's really just an evolved way to measure up your competition. I feel like the more a culture tries to escape their primitive origins, the more they will be controlled by primitive instincts.

That's the whole essence of crime. Our primitive nature is very apparent, but we see it being denied every day. The snake appears in the grass and how people react shows us what class they are in. So in that sense a refugee is always going to fall into a lesser class than most. And to that I say, what choice do they have? Where was their actual free will?

It just doesn't seem real to me sometimes. That's not being cynical, that's the reality under all the polished surfaces. I can reassure myself all day that I am free, but I am still chained up. To the food chain that is. Like if I'm a 100 foot dinosaur, and another person is like a frog than I wouldn't even step on them. That's the type of divide there is between some classes of people.
Brilliantly said. Insightful.