Theocracy

DesertRose

Superstar
Islam is still an outdated system of governments that should not be celebrated as anything at all. We should only celebrate when archaic systems like this come to an end. It is just the other side of the coin. Islam and Zionism are two sides of the same coin.
Good Grief Rain I have written a few posts debunking this and that is your repeated response. Listen tell you what here is a better analogy. You are sick .......(chill) not in a bad way:) Read on.....
You the USA people as they say in my backyard are sick because you have a parasite called Zionism that has infiltrated you. In fact they have infiltrated the body politic of the entire world. There is one group not you that recognizes this parasite at the moment this group is weak but God willing not for long. This group is part of the defense mechanisms of the body but the body has been tricked by the parasite to see them as the problem. Those hallucinations you are having are at the courtesy of that parasite and some of your deluded Anti-Christian pastors. One day when you crash in a worst way economically and then crash again socially and yet crash again politically (as in continued infringements to your rights i.e habeas corpus) ...........you might even chase the rabbit down the right hole. However I am not holding my breath.o_O:p

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
One more thing @rainerann if this is true then you should really see who is sick and outdated and another side to your depiction of a coin:Ask yourself do they really want peace? Who has the War is Peace mentality?
They are Zionist and predatory.

The disturbing reason why evangelical Christians want Jerusalem to be Israel's capital
https://www.indy100.com/article/president-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel-capital-tel-aviv-evangelicals-apocalypse-third-temple-theory-8096596?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

"Some evangelical Christians believe that recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will bring on the end of the world."

(My puke mechanisms are on)

DesertRose

Superstar
The War on Christianity, Part II: The Abomination and Blasphemy of Christian Zionism
https://jamesperloff.com/2016/08/31...omination-and-blasphemy-of-christian-zionism/

Foreword
: This post is long. It is long because Christian Zionism is based on a multitude of lies. The bigger the onion, the more the layers we are forced to peel off. I should also note that my paternal ancestors were Russian Jews (see photo below, taken about 1900). My great-grandfather’s name was Abraham Perlovsky. People who criticize Zionism are frequently accused of being motivated by anti-Semitism. As I’m half-Jewish myself, let me be clear that no such feelings impel me. I am unequivocally opposed to racism in any form.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Dominionism rising : A theocratic movement hiding in plain sight.

An insightful piece on a movement that is helmed by wolves, for their own ends, taking the average Evangelical on a wild ride.

"Ted Cruz’s father, Rafael, who served as his son’s principal campaign surrogate during his senate and presidential campaigns, has been a profound and colorful influence. The elder Cruz was a member of the Texas board of the Religious Roundtable, a leading Christian Right organization of the late 1970s.... Evangelical historian John Fea explained why Cruz
might be viewed this way (fulfilling a religious destiny).
During a sermon at the New Beginnings church in Bedford, Texas, in 2012, Rafael had described his son’s Senate campaign as the fulfillment of biblical prophecy that “God would anoint Christian ‘kings’ to preside over an ‘end-time
transfer of wealth’ from the wicked to the righteous.”

Obviously, this is the first thing that came to mind about Rafael

Given that Oswald was a rumored freemason, its certainly something that dogs "evangelicals" running for office or those associated with them. From; Oral Roberts who was a 33° mason and the university (ORU) and its masonic structures; to these 'evangelical Bonesmen'

With 81% of evangelicals voting for Trump, he clearly sold himself as a 'christian' but the persistent religious rhetoric from evangelical leaders in describing the man and his policies, i think, is a clue on what lies ahead.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I highly doubt the US is heading towards a theocracy that is based on Christianity.

The known plans of the Illuminati (Freemasonry) are to initiate the entire world to the Mysteries, which are mostly based now on New Age doctrines such as those supported by the likes of Alice Bailey, Helena Blavatsky and other UN proponents. Those doctrines are essentially the same as those believed by Hitler and the Nazi Party during WW2. Theosophy, the Qabbalah( the Western version of the Kabbalah which Trump did learn while he was a child) and the likes.

It remains to be seen if the Old Boys Religion is going to be imposed by law, or if the beliefs are just going to be introduced in the population as a "cool thing to believe in" while the world sinks down more into global fascism.

Yes. I’ve talked about this for quite a while here. This is the real power in the USA.

How the National Prayer Breakfast offers foreign lobbyists a chance to “pay to play”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/7/18/17586516/jeff-sharlet-maria-butrina-national-prayer-breakfast-the-family

Jeff Sharlet on “The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power”

https://www.democracynow.org/2009/8/12/sharlet

“A secretive group known as The Fellowship, or “The Family,” is one of the most powerful Christian fundamentalist movements in the United States. The Family’s devoted membership includes congressmen, corporate leaders, generals and foreign heads of state. Author Jeff Sharlet profiles the group in his book The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power.”

With recent developments and the hot topics on this forum it becomes even more clear

Alabama’s Near-Complete Abortion Ban is All About Pushing a Christian Theocracy

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2019/05/15/alabamas-near-complete-abortion-ban-is-all-about-pushing-a-christian-theocracy/

DevaWolf

Veteran
I don't think the ' new age agenda' will make it at all and with the recent developments in global politics a resurgence of Christianity as the leading world /western religion does seem very plausible.

I would think the Pope might be the leader of the new age, who is a Christian. But of course, Christians say Christians who do evil things are not Christians but Satanists ( such an easy scapegoat) and will therefore call it Satanic New Age instead if the pope leads it.

The recent developments scare me, and I definitely do not rule out a new theocracy. In the country I live in conservative Christianity is very much on the rise as well, and as history proves there always is a religious revival after an age of decadence so those of us who don't adhere to a religion must be prepared for dark times.

Camidria

Veteran
I don't think the ' new age agenda' will make it at all and with the recent developments in global politics a resurgence of Christianity as the leading world /western religion does seem very plausible.

I would think the Pope might be the leader of the new age, who is a Christian. But of course, Christians say Christians who do evil things are not Christians but Satanists ( such an easy scapegoat) and will therefore call it Satanic New Age instead if the pope leads it.

The recent developments scare me, and I definitely do not rule out a new theocracy. In the country I live in conservative Christianity is very much on the rise as well, and as history proves there always is a religious revival after an age of decadence so those of us who don't adhere to a religion must be prepared for dark times.
The new age is all about creating the devil in pink and the devil in blue just to give you a nice choice but still keep people away from God.

What I do not understand is how can anyone call themselves a Christian and blaspheme against God saying that they are God (numerous times in the catholic writings this has been said - open for all to see).

If Christianity will be lead by the Pope or any other man who violates so many scriptures then I will not call myself a Christian at all anymore... I will simply call myself a follower of the Word of God - a follower of Jeshua.

Do you think that we who really want to do God's will and follow the Word of God and have a relationship with Jeshua endorse these people - there are SO SO MANY people who take God's Word and they do what they want anyway. They teach against God's Word.

So what do you want me to do??? I know God's word, must I now go and still follow false teachers and endorse them? Must I shun them? What must I do with the Pope? I can tell you he acts against God's Word, he blasphemes, they have killed many times, they sacrifice to satan underneath the Vatican, they even venerate the dead, they place Mary as the mediator between God and men, just a drop of the crimes they do. They violate God's Word to the letter - so now the right thing to do perhaps according to you is Shun Jesus as well mmmm?

So I must renounce my faith because people are not obeying God? I am not allowed to say that they are not doing right and that they are voilating God's Word no - I must renounce my faith because people a fallible?? That is not logical, just because the other people who proclaim they belong to God violates His rules does not mean that I who are really doing my best to do what is right must now renounce God.

@DevaWolf I have a relationship with Jeshua with Jesus, I hear Him speak to me clearly when I ask Him questions. There is nothing I can do against other people who do what they want, I can point out what they do wrong but that is it.

The Pope and Catholicism are the Nicolaitans mentioned in Revelation's in the Church of Ephesus and Pergamum. There is a difference between the religious and the Born again believer...The religious Christians give God a bad name....The JW, LDS, and many other Cults that call themselves Christian have nothing to do with the Jesus of the Scriptures, But God knows those that are His. If you would do a Real study of the History of the RCC, it was one of pure evil....Like most politicians.

Good Grief Rain I have written a few posts debunking this and that is your repeated response. Listen tell you what here is a better analogy. You are sick .......(chill) not in a bad way:) Read on.....
You the USA people as they say in my backyard are sick because you have a parasite called Zionism that has infiltrated you. In fact they have infiltrated the body politic of the entire world. There is one group not you that recognizes this parasite at the moment this group is weak but God willing not for long. This group is part of the defense mechanisms of the body but the body has been tricked by the parasite to see them as the problem. Those hallucinations you are having are at the courtesy of that parasite and some of your deluded Anti-Christian pastors. One day when you crash in a worst way economically and then crash again socially and yet crash again politically (as in continued infringements to your rights i.e habeas corpus) ...........you might even chase the rabbit down the right hole. However I am not holding my breath.o_O:p
And yet, you try to push Islam as the answer....Check your history, no better than the RCC and the other religious cults. What do you have to offer than other favorite Karan verses to the saving of the soul?

DUSTY

Established
they got me asking if we're prepared to live under a theocracy. .
no no no . bad bad bad. Secular rule of law is the ONLY viable option for keeping the peace and for everyone to have freedom of (and from) religion. When religious rules run a country, bad things can happen. Whatever religion is in power changes the laws to suit them, then those who don't believe the same get upset and angry ... bad bad bad things happen. Secular rule of law runs the country and then individuals can add their own religious laws to themselves privately.

no no no . bad bad bad. Secular rule of law is the ONLY viable option for keeping the peace and for everyone to have freedom of (and from) religion. When religious rules run a country, bad things can happen. Whatever religion is in power changes the laws to suit them, then those who don't believe the same get upset and angry ... bad bad bad things happen. Secular rule of law runs the country and then individuals can add their own religious laws to themselves privately.
We are suppose to preach the Gospel Truth...and live it.

DUSTY

Established
We are suppose to preach the Gospel Truth...and live it.
Go ahead. Just don't legislate it. Otherwise there will be fire fights in the streets over 'God says the lottery is bad' or 'God says the lottery is okay' kind of garbage. We'll turn into a middle eastern type country.