Then There Is This...

bbsion

Established
I do not like Trump but this comic felt like propaganda. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Bush.... doesn't matter. We would all be heading toward the same "end". If you replaced his picture with any of the people I listed and replaced his quotes with quotes from any of them as well then you would still be accurate.

"They" are creating chaos right now. Making it so people have difficulty perceiving truth and placing blame. I know the comic did make reference to fascism being a part of American history but it also kind of implied that the current situation and the future of America is Trumps fault. Though I do believe he is part of the problem, the real problem existed long before him. He's really just a pawn.

If God Wills However, Donald Trump may become more virtuous and hence more likable to everybody.

We need to believe and pray to God that it happens. You will then be convinced that God Will Indeed Make it happen.

And once you've asked God to make Trump a good man for example, you can't go telling others that you hate him anymore.

And if he doesn't change, it will be his own fault. It'd be like, if you asked for a Ferrari and didn't receive it, then it just isn't good for you yet.

But if he does change, then Praises be to God Almighty, your prayers have been accepted and you get to be a happy witness of it.