The Zionist story

Thanks for this Stephania. This documentary, that is made by Ronen Berelovich, a Jewish individual, I think gives a very comprehensive history of the invasion of Palestine and the creation of Israel. While it’s no surprise to those who know the history of the Palestine/Israel conflict, the fact that Ronen states “Brutal military leaders transforming into top politicians is very common in Israel politics” put a great perspective of Israel’s policies towards Palestine. It's really hard to wrap my head around what they must endure everyday. I honestly cringed just seeing it filmed.

I see that the link given at the end of the documentary, alternatefocus.org is not currently active. However, should anyone be interested, I was able to find some more of their documentaries archived here: https://archive.org/details/AlternateFocus

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Israel Security Forces Are Training American Cops Despite History of Rights Abuses
Law enforcement exchanges are marketed as an opportunity for American police to learn about counterterrorism from the field’s self-appointed leader, but, for Israel’s advocates, they are also seen as a way to sell a particular audience on pro-Israel ideology.
“[They] come back and they are Zionists,” then-ADL regional director David Friedman said of the delegation’s impact in 2015. “They understand Israel and its security needs in ways a lot of audiences don’t.”

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Israel Security Forces Are Training American Cops Despite History of Rights Abuses
Law enforcement exchanges are marketed as an opportunity for American police to learn about counterterrorism from the field’s self-appointed leader, but, for Israel’s advocates, they are also seen as a way to sell a particular audience on pro-Israel ideology.
“[They] come back and they are Zionists,” then-ADL regional director David Friedman said of the delegation’s impact in 2015. “They understand Israel and its security needs in ways a lot of audiences don’t.”
And it quickly becomes apparent who the "palestinians" here are in this sad little play when a black guy get's choked to death on the street for selling loose cigarettes. Between the "arab wars" and this training, it seems a bit of "brainwashing" is taking place. Then there are the subsequent protests and riots that follow, and the next thing you know over here sure starts looking like over there, no? Let's take a closer look at where they are receiving this police training from, shall we?

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
I stopped watching when he said that, since the beginning of Islam, Jews and Muslims lived together in unprecedented harmony.

Islam has never lived in harmony with anyone or anything. Islam can't even live in harmony with itself.
:rolleyes: false historical narrative, Thunderian. Jews, Christians and Muslims all lived in peace in Palestine until the British and Zionists meddled there in 1917 and onwards. Jews also lived in peace everywhere else in the middle East before this. But if you can't listen to an Israeli telling the truth about it on this video, I doubt you are going to listen to me :rolleyes:

Islam has never lived in harmony with anyone or anything. Islam can't even live in harmony with itself.
Who's Islam? is he someone you know?

p.s. for the record, we have historically gotten on very well with Jews generally, there is no reason for us not to. Jews are Ahl al-Kitab and are strong monotheists who are as vehemently against anthropomorphism as we are.
Christians naturally hate Muslims though, I'd like it to not be the case but Christians have a natural tendency to be prejudiced against both Jews (Apocalypse of John 3:9, et al) and Muslims (because we don't agree with Christians on the role of Prophet Jesus and we are very against the anthropomorphism). However under the fold of Islam there is no excuse for discord amongst all three religions, naturally we should be the ones there balancing out your own petty differences between Jews and Christians. We affirm the Unity of God and the plenitude of Prophets throughout history, we affirm a more cosmic perspective than either Judaism or Christianity do, which should put things more into perspective - historically and spiritually. "All people are a single nation" afterall (Qur'an, 2:213), no room for racism or overvaluing our differences.

And as for Zionism.....well Zionism, Salafism, Hindu Nationalism, the Christian right and Liberalism are all quite a roulette wheel, nay?

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Infinity loop, when I referenced peace with Christians as well, I was referring to middle eastern/ Arabic Christians. The Christians of the west are generally out of control, and have been since Constantine took over Christianity, unfortunately. :confused:

elsbet

Superstar
Infinity loop, when I referenced peace with Christians as well, I was referring to middle eastern/ Arabic Christians. The Christians of the west are generally out of control, and have been since Constantine took over Christianity, unfortunately. :confused:
They are more Catholic in the middle east-- Orthodox, as well, and iirc, Coptic. 'Out of control' is relative, and a bit humourous, as a description, considering the state of the middle east. Js

Karlysymon

Superstar
And it quickly becomes apparent who the "palestinians" here are in this sad little play when a black guy get's choked to death on the street for selling loose cigarettes. Between the "arab wars" and this training, it seems a bit of "brainwashing" is taking place. Then there are the subsequent protests and riots that follow, and the next thing you know over here sure starts looking like over there, no? Let's take a closer look at where they are receiving this police training from, shall we?
It is [the training] a gift that keeps on giving.....from one democracy to another. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
They are more Catholic in the middle east-- Orthodox, as well, and iirc, Coptic. 'Out of control' is relative, and a bit humourous, as a description, considering the state of the middle east. Js
Yeah well, Britain did that the the middle east. It was just fine post crusades up until world war 1 when they gave the Zionists Palestine and Arabia to Wahabbi Al Saud.

RE: Christians of the west being generally out of control.. there is a perfect example.
But I digress, I do not care what sect middle eastern Christians are from. They are without a doubt not the same as the majority of western Christians.
BTW.. I'm Christian.

I stopped watching when he said that, since the beginning of Islam, Jews and Muslims lived together in unprecedented harmony.

That is actually 100% false. Jews lived in Muslim society for centuries in peace, in fact, if you ask Jews, the most peaceful part of their millenia history was under Muslim rule. Jews had respect for Muslims as worshippers of the one God and not idolators, as opposed to Christians, who are idolators under Jewish law and are required to be killed.

Last edited: