The XFiles

Huh, i didnt catch that. The way i understood it was that she somehow got a hold of her eggs which had been previously taken, possibly by blackmailing or otherwise pressuring the cigarette man. And at some point she asked mulder to be the father when she was undergoing fertility treatments but they failed. Then suddenly she was pregnant and i think mulder got abducted right around that time? Then in later episodes i think its hinted that he's the father and they actually slept together.

But i could be way off, im going strictly off memory.

I guess knowing now what technology there is that i couldn't even imagine back then, i wonder if the baby had 3 parents, like those experimental babies from china that i read about several years ago. Maybe scully, mulder and some alien dna?

From what i understood the back of the neck ones were shapeshifter ones that were working for the syndicate, and the ones that had sealed up their eyes were some kind of rebel alliance, but i didnt ever get if who they were working for.
The black ooze was so confusing to me when i first watched as a teen. When i rewatched i think i figured out that the ooze is an alien lifeform that can "possess" people unless they get some kind of vaxxine or dna experiment or something and they were experimenting on russian prisoners. The sealed eye aliens were immune to it because they sealed their eyes, but i always wondered how it would not just go in thru their nose or ears instead.

The kid that could read minds was immune i think, but im not 100% sure.

And yeah, they went back and forth with the grays lol.

Oh and there was that man that had the power to heal and then he gets killed by one of the aliens with the green toxic blood. He was able to shapeshift too i think.
Its all very confusing, re-watching its like they dont know what to do with the different aliens. The goo always freaked me out. but it seemed to disappear after the syndicate were murdered, even in Russia. I might be misremembering about cigarette man and scully. Its one of the reasons im slowly rewatching, plus i havent seen the new ones.

one of the reasons im slowly rewatching, plus i havent seen the new ones.
I havent watched all the new ones either. I heard that scully and mulder's baby make an appearance, as well as the smoking man so should be interesting.
I still don't get how the continuity fits after the second movie but yeah.

So finally onto one of the newer seasons, season 10. Within 5 minutes we have an Alex Jones parody who says 9/11 was an inside job a precursor to WW3. Seems this will be interesting

18 minutes in and they are talking about element 115. So we have a Bob Lazare link

People need to watch season 10 of the Xfiles. They are basically telling us in 2016 what would happen now. Episode 1 tells us about civil unrest, fights breaking out between races, riots, droughts caused on purpose, using climate change as an excuse for controlling people. Episode 6 is about covid. They discuss a virus or group of viruses that will attack us like the flu, that has links to aids. Its attack the police and health care workers. That vaccines will be used to add alien DNA. Its kinda crazy

BaleMaster

Rookie
X-Files fan here. I bought the series on Google Play a while back, along with the DVD "collection" of the Lone Gunmen. Another adjacent series to check out is Millennium. Very, VERY expensive DVDs, but well worth the viewing.