The World has gone Mad in 2020

studytruth

The strangest thing I saw a few days ago was a roadside stand for cherries out in the countryside. as usual 2 young girls were working, sitting behind a table of cherry baskets. Of course no one was there buying...what they might get 10 customers a day. BUT, there half way on the table was an upright sheet of plexiglass to separate the girls from the 10 customers. It was beyond lunacy...a giant piece of plexiglass there in the middle of no where. That was my sign we are in insanity land.

Lisa

Superstar
The strangest thing I saw a few days ago was a roadside stand for cherries out in the countryside. as usual 2 young girls were working, sitting behind a table of cherry baskets. Of course no one was there buying...what they might get 10 customers a day. BUT, there half way on the table was an upright sheet of plexiglass to separate the girls from the 10 customers. It was beyond lunacy...a giant piece of plexiglass there in the middle of no where. That was my sign we are in insanity land.
We walked to a neighborhood garage sale and the people having it didn’t seem to be too concerned about the COVID..it was normal, no masks..people smiling and talking to one another.
But you go to the stores that in the thick of it..didn’t have mandatory masks in the beginning of the year no having mandatory masks months later and now most states have mandatory masks and walking around like zombies hoping the virus doesn’t kill them. It’s sick that people can be scared into insanity.

Lisa

Superstar
Thought they were going to blame Israel..but looks like not.

So who's seen the odd explosion in Beirut
At least 10 dead as massive explosion rocks Beirut destroying buildings and 'leaving people covered in blood and broken glass'
  • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: The country's health minster said the blast has left many people injured
  • It reportedly destroyed the house of former PM Saad Hariri, who has been confirmed safe by his party
  • Dramatic footage shows smoke billowing from the port area shortly before an enormous fireball explodes
  • Sources close to Lebanon's militant group Hezbollah denied theories the blast was an Israeli strike

Lisa

Superstar
He says they should all move out of California...but doesn’t realize they are all moving out of California and then they are so delusional to vote the same things in the states they go to and screw them up as well. Californians don’t ‘get’ that its their thinking that’s the problem.
Haha..which reminds me of the sign we saw outside the Starbucks save the whales don’t use straws...we are not located anywhere near the ocean here in the great state of Utah...Idaho...Wyoming...lol!

Lisa

Superstar
So...there’s not much of a chance but we need to try to scare you anyway..and isn’t it amazing that earth keeps going without something plowing into us?

Will 2020 go out with a bang? Asteroid heading for Earth could HIT the night before the 2020 presidential election (but, don't worry, there's only a 0.041 chance)

Lisa

Superstar
Can’t seem to get away from people who get their jollies punching people in the head..

Shocking moment brutal thug sucker punches woman on a Swedish street as another man howls with laughter

Stranger Socks 78-Year-Old Woman in Head in 2nd Random NYC Elderly Attack in Weeks

Teen game of randomly punching strangers becoming a nation-wide problem - and a CONGRESSWOMAN may be the latest victim

Lisa

Superstar