The World’s First Head Transplant System - "Brain Bridge"

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is as far from Health and Wellness than I could ever imagine, but here it is...

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 21-42-53 World's first head transplant system revealed.png

Last edited:

Apheirox

Established
Today I’m thrilled to announce BrainBridge, the world’s first concept for a head transplant system, which integrates advanced robotics and artificial intelligence to execute complete head and face transplantation procedures. This state-of-the-art system offers new hope to patients suffering from untreatable conditions such as stage-4 cancer, paralysis, and neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

This is as far from Health and Wellness than I could ever imagine, but here it is...(apparently it's real)

View attachment 105517
Why people won't accept death is confusing to say the least. What's weird about this is there was actually an Outer Limits episode about this called "Donor" about this very procedure:

Donor
Episode aired Jan 29, 1999
TV-PG 45m

Add to it, the villain in the movie was played by Wendel Meldrum, who actually "died suddenly" in '21 from "you know what". She also played Seinfeld's girlfriend who designed the Pirate shirt.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why people won't accept death is confusing to say the least. What's weird about this is there was actually an Outer Limits episode about this called "Donor" about this very procedure:

Donor
Episode aired Jan 29, 1999
TV-PG 45m

Add to it, the villain in the movie was played by Wendel Meldrum, who actually "died suddenly" in '21 from "you know what". She also played Seinfeld's girlfriend who designed the Pirate shirt.
Hey OM, thanks for the heads up on the outer limits episode. I think I'll watch it tonight.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is as far from Health and Wellness than I could ever imagine, but here it is...(apparently it's real)

View attachment 105517
Okay, i've gone down the rabbit hole with this.

I've visited their website and it's shadowy....no links to investors or the list of scientists they claim to have collaborated with. They claim to have worked with pre-eminent neuroscientists and persons in related fields to perfect this. I did a separate search for some familiar names in said fields to see if there was a connection with Brain Bridge but nothing came up. Hashem Al-Ghaili, a 33yr old molecular biologist/bio technologist, project lead is also the person behind Ectolife. Iam thinking he is just a front for the usual suspects like DARPA....because the very things he promotes are the very things that the Establishment wants. And if this is being publicized, then i have to conclude that it's been perfected....not the many years they are telling us that it will be. Screen shots from the website:

1717012180516.png

1717012075046.png

Also, EctoLife has package programs, according to their press release, if you want your baby to stand out and have a better future, EcoLife’s Elite Package allows you to genetically engineer the embryo before implanting it in the artificial womb. In this package, you can edit any trait of your baby using the CRISPR-Cas 9 gene editing tool, which has over 300 genes.

The Elite Package allows you to customize many things such as your baby’s eye color, hair color, skin tone, physical strength, height, and level of intelligence by genetically engineering a set of genes. It also enables you to correct any inherited genetic diseases in your family history, ensuring that your baby and their offspring live a healthy, comfortable life free of genetic diseases.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Okay, i've gone down the rabbit hole with this.

I've visited their website and it's shadowy....no links to investors or the list of scientists they claim to have collaborated with. They claim to have worked with pre-eminent neuroscientists and persons in related fields to perfect this. I did a separate search for some familiar names in said fields to see if there was a connection with Brain Bridge but nothing came up. Hashem Al-Ghaili, a 33yr old molecular biologist/bio technologist, project lead is also the person behind Ectolife. Iam thinking he is just a front for the usual suspects like DARPA....because the very things he promotes are the very things that the Establishment wants. And if this is being publicized, then i have to conclude that it's been perfected....not the many years they are telling us that it will be. Screen shots from the website:

View attachment 105757

View attachment 105756

Also, EctoLife has package programs, according to their press release, if you want your baby to stand out and have a better future, EcoLife’s Elite Package allows you to genetically engineer the embryo before implanting it in the artificial womb. In this package, you can edit any trait of your baby using the CRISPR-Cas 9 gene editing tool, which has over 300 genes.

The Elite Package allows you to customize many things such as your baby’s eye color, hair color, skin tone, physical strength, height, and level of intelligence by genetically engineering a set of genes. It also enables you to correct any inherited genetic diseases in your family history, ensuring that your baby and their offspring live a healthy, comfortable life free of genetic diseases.

I agree. I could see this being a big DARPA project, like EctoLife, where the establishment are playing god as usual, pumping out genetically modified and enhanced super babies. I personally figured consciousness transfer from one human to another was the direction they were going. Seems less messy.

Edit: Reminds me of this Ryan Reynolds movie.

Last edited: