The Word

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
The word gives meaning to everything.

GOD is indescribable.

He is the all-protecting. We say He so that human beings May understand that man's nature of being naturally protective over his dependents or surroundings should never waver.

How small are we all regardless of our gender in his eyes, whether some of us are dinosaurs or ants, how insignificant this sun even is in his eyes. Now the milky way galaxy harbours Sirius.

sirius-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

God is the greatest INDEED.

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
How many insects exist?

Most communicate via the language of one, that is, some form of telepathy.

How many human beings are enjoying breathing right now, let alone mere existence and the enjoyment of all of our functioning senses of perception? The greatest of all blessings surely is faith in Him though because with faith, whatever happens is surely always for the best.

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
How many stars in the entire universe? Only He Knows.
How many letters in the alphabet? 26 in the Roman one. Only He could have bestowed the intelligence so that we can communicate easily through it.
How many languages are there to learn and to communicate through with each other? Only He truly knows and can ever bless us with same. Amen.

Sorry for one eyed symbolism below.

untitled-design-151.jpg

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
In the beginning was the word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1 K J Version

How many words have been spoken since time immemorial?

GCd0a5RV_400x400.jpg

The word Loves the world hence the L.

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
How many laugh durations have ever existed?

And how many crying sessions, whether alone or on a shoulder?

How Great God Is for providing us with such beautiful emotions!

feelings-chart2-1024x786.jpg

TokiEl

Superstar
The word gives meaning to everything.

GOD is indescribable.
Yes Jesus Christ is the Word.

John 1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcomea it.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word or Logos who became the only begotten Son.

That's how we know Him.

And as you can see... the Word or Logos who became the only begotten Son is also God.

I also I Am God !

Isaiah 43 11I also I am YHWH and besides Me there is no saviour.

I also I

Last edited:

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
Yes Jesus Christ is the Word.

John 1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcomea it.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word or Logos who became the only begotten Son.

That's how we know Him.

And as you can see... the Word or Logos who became the only begotten Son is also God.

I also I Am God !

Isaiah 43 11I also I am YHWH and besides Me there is no saviour.

I also I

God Works through everybody and every thing also.

We all exist Through His Power Alone, whether we are good or not.

Stick to keeping the peace is the way to move forward.

God is bereft of any blemish though.

Tokiel or not tokiel
Thou shalt not kill

623095-lets-live-together-quotes-35950.jpg