The Wisdom/spiritual/life Quotes Thread

Tatilina

Star
I would like to welcome you all to this thread. This thread is for you to post your favourite quotes, they must be in image form like this.

You may post any quote you like, whether it be, religious verses or scriprures of the Islamic & Christian faith, Wiccan, Buddhist, wisdom, spiritual, life quoted, relationship quotes and quotes of ecouragement. There is NO limit on how many quotes you can post at once. Post quotes that pertain to a certain event that happened to you on a particular day. Post quotes when you feel like that is the only way to express yourself, if you are feeling down sad, angry, frustrated or happy. Uplifting quotes of course are always welcomed!

we can all be anything we want to be, if God Wills, Aameen

thinking abt it even is a blessing for which thanks shud b given

then fr sure we will bcm super people with super powers, if not here on Eearth, then after death! :)

I'd like to reword that into

The slave of God was already a man who sacrificed all of himself so that other men could be Enabled to want to die to be like him.

(Lewis Green - one of my pen names - though i'm no real writer yet) :p

The Almighty Creator Speaks - now in one way, now another, though men may not perceive it.

- Jesus (Peace and Prayers be upon him)

"Humanity, take a good look at yourself. Inside, you’ve got heaven and earth, and all of creation. You’re a world- everything is hidden in you."
-Saint Hildegard of Bingen