The Wars come home.

Karlysymon

Superstar
“What we are now experiencing is the importation of the dreaded ‘Operation Phoenix’ program into the United States. . .Through various created and manipulated acts of violence, the only ‘solution’ to ‘chaos, anarchy, and senseless violent acts’ will be a police state. We can expect the planned terrorization of the U.S. population to escalate rapidly.”-Mae Brussell in 1974

Sounds familiar?

DARPA Seeks FAA Approval For Military Drones Over American Cities By 2030 – At The Latest

“biometric identification system in Afghanistan already has trickled down to the streets of America. If brain scanning technology is successful overseas, it is guaranteed to show up inside the United States. It’s already been proposed for air travel and other applications under the FAST system (Future Attribute Screening Technology). Additionally, with the increased war on whistleblowers, this would be a wonderful tool for employers to weed out those whose desire is not to undermine, but simply to expose criminality.”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
“What we are now experiencing is the importation of the dreaded ‘Operation Phoenix’ program into the United States. . .Through various created and manipulated acts of violence, the only ‘solution’ to ‘chaos, anarchy, and senseless violent acts’ will be a police state. We can expect the planned terrorization of the U.S. population to escalate rapidly.”-Mae Brussell in 1974

Sounds familiar?

DARPA Seeks FAA Approval For Military Drones Over American Cities By 2030 – At The Latest

“biometric identification system in Afghanistan already has trickled down to the streets of America. If brain scanning technology is successful overseas, it is guaranteed to show up inside the United States. It’s already been proposed for air travel and other applications under the FAST system (Future Attribute Screening Technology). Additionally, with the increased war on whistleblowers, this would be a wonderful tool for employers to weed out those whose desire is not to undermine, but simply to expose criminality.”
Dave McGowan and Ed Opperman delve deeply into the serial killer situations which arose, in particular, after the beginning of the Vietnam war efforts. They rightfully connect Project Phoenix and other efforts to produce homicidal maniacs which were devised, initiated and implemented at the behest of..... you know who.

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
So I have a question about this. Are the school shootings that have become so prevalent a part of this? I feel that they are and have seen some souces that would point that direction. I won’t lie, I’m pro-gun so I tend to believe the elite have the goal of unarmed citizens. That would be much easier to control.
well Violence is never Good sir or mame but i understand that the people want defence but when we have God hes our wepon a mighty one just put hands together and pray thats it he does all the rest to defend us the new world order is just scaring us to not go spiriual may God bless you! all

Karlysymon

Superstar
So I have a question about this. Are the school shootings that have become so prevalent a part of this? I feel that they are and have seen some souces that would point that direction. I won’t lie, I’m pro-gun so I tend to believe the elite have the goal of unarmed citizens. That would be much easier to control.
I believe that to be true. I also think that the saturation, in all media, of pedo stories whether its a ring bust or some old catholic transgressions, is inadvertently producing more fear among the masses, where you are pretty much afraid of everyone. Some have also listed it as a reason behind their decision to not procreate.