The VMAS

polymoog

Superstar
are pointy fingernails "in" for women, or are these women in the awards ceremony paying homage to some vampire type theme? that freakazoid woman i posted has those nails. i think there were a few others.

id call them, "christopher lee press-on nails"....

Johnny5

Veteran
The 1st time I remember seeing them was on Leah Remini on her Scientology show a couple of years ago. It was so weird looking that noticed it and asked my wife if she saw them too. I guess they are a thing with Hollyweird. I havent seen them on anyone in real life but then again, I'm a dude and don't notice most things. My wife could buy a new couch and ask me if I liked the new couch and I wouldn't notice it was new even though I'd be sitting on it at that exact moment.

Stephania

Star
what's the meaning of "tricon"?
IKR!!! I've been googling since yesterday and all I can find is real estate companies. What in the hell is a tricon, anyway? ("A new faction of Transformers" is my current top guess. Autobot, dinobot, decepticon...tricon!)

A guess: "tri" for triune or triangle. "Con" for...uh...dunno. Maybe "con" like convict, giving "triangle prisoner" as a possible meaning.
@thursdayafternoon - what is that?! that's what I said. And everyone on the internet. Her fans (not MTV) have tried to explain it away as someone being exceptionally admired for 3 decades. Except.. 'Gaga' has only been around for less than 2 decades. :rolleyes:

@Bent8484 - again- ppl had the same questions as you as in- not even Google knows what a Tricon is- wth is a Tricon MTV and GAGA?!!
I would say your pyramid analogy is pretty right on.. but if i may- i will add to it. 3- 6's are also a Tri-'con'. And she is one of their queens.
Also.. having been courted by some of these evil minions.. they are heavily into occultic/alien/demon worship. For example.. a group called the Dra-cons who claim to be from the 'celestial realm demonic in A list Hollywood- male- (really-) told me that if if i did not convert to their beliefs as their women did that I would die and that my beliefs in actual God of the Bible instead of Satan of the Bible are 'moonshine'. Funny.. but they are always ripping me and the God that I worship off for their false god Satan. . Anyways.. these occultic 'otherworldly' cons are just that. Oh.. and i'm still alive without agreeing with them. I dont need to lose my soul to be famous. They are all just simply satans children. my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
are pointy fingernails "in" for women, or are these women in the awards ceremony paying homage to some vampire type theme? that freakazoid woman i posted has those nails. i think there were a few others.

id call them, "christopher lee press-on nails"....
LOL. Those nails are hella hideous.
Thankfully, i dont need press on nails.. good.. or hideous :)

Bent8484

Established
@thursdayafternoon - what is that?! that's what I said. And everyone on the internet. Her fans (not MTV) have tried to explain it away as someone being exceptionally admired for 3 decades. Except.. 'Gaga' has only been around for less than 2 decades. :rolleyes:

@Bent8484 - again- ppl had the same questions as you as in- not even Google knows what a Tricon is- wth is a Tricon MTV and GAGA?!!
I would say your pyramid analogy is pretty right on.. but if i may- i will add to it. 3- 6's are also a Tri-'con'. And she is one of their queens.
Also.. having been courted by some of these evil minions.. they are heavily into occultic/alien/demon worship. For example.. a group called the Dra-cons who claim to be from the 'celestial realm demonic in A list Hollywood (really-) told me that if if i did not convert to their beliefs I would die and that my beliefs in actual God of the Bible instead of Satan of the Bible are 'moonshine'. Funny.. but they are always ripping me and the God that I worship off for their false god Satan. . Anyways.. these occultic 'otherworldly' cons are just that. Oh.. and i'm still alive without agreeing with them. I dont need to lose my soul to be famous. They are all just simply satans children. my 2 cents.
About "tricon"...I tried messing around in Google translate for other meanings than English or the obvious Spanish "with". Not much luck, was hoping maybe it was "6" in some language. It's "child" or "junior" in Vietnamese, some other equally uninteresting stuff in Urdu...no luck in Latin or Greek. I'll update if I get lucky.

I just read an interesting quote, minutes ago, about interacting with non-human entities... something all the noob thelemists, wannabe shamans, and high priestesses of nothing in particular, would do well to consider.

I couldn't copy paste from the scan, so here's a screenshot, quote at the top (from Vallee's UFOs: the Psychic Solution, but the quote is by Swedenborg):

Attachments

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
View attachment 41077
I wonder why The Weeknd's face is all bruised, was he tortured? Would it be a way to induce trauma through the shame and humiliation of exposing yourself in this way?
It's probably a ritual hazing. Although he's already been on the wrong side of things for years.. they 'graduated' him this year while he talked about BLM. Sick.

Stephania

Star
Interesting how they show and tell their followers/the one mimicking them to use mask.

By hindering themselves the very breath of life clearly communicating that they have nothing to learn you about life.

Although I myself have known this for a long time it has never before so clearly been reflected back to me.
Actually.. if you look very closely.. most of the back up dancers are not wearing masks. Just the (lol selfish) queen. And at one point- poor Grande pulls her paltry black mask off to get a breathe unlike Gaga who has an oxygen mask

Stephania

Star
About "tricon"...I tried messing around in Google translate for other meanings than English or the obvious Spanish "with". Not much luck, was hoping maybe it was "6" in some language. It's "child" or "junior" in Vietnamese, some other equally uninteresting stuff in Urdu...no luck in Latin or Greek. I'll update if I get lucky.

I just read an interesting quote, minutes ago, about interacting with non-human entities... something all the noob thelemists, wannabe shamans, and high priestesses of nothing in particular, would do well to consider.

I couldn't copy paste from the scan, so here's a screenshot, quote at the top (from Vallee's UFOs: the Psychic Solution, but the quote is by Swedenborg):
You have opened up the pandoras box of Uri Geller here.. i'm going to need a while to get into that and you didnt even warn me about this first- lol

Bent8484

Established
You have opened up the pandoras box of Uri Geller here.. i'm going to need a while to get into that and you didnt even warn me about this first- lol
Oh, that's just that chapter, don't mind it. (If you're curious: Vallee comes to the conclusion that Geller cleverly mixes real and fake, and makes simple remote viewing look like more than that by psychologically influencing the tester themselves.)

Riptide

Established
I was impressed by the special effects in Doja Cat's performance. At the same time, it should serve as a warning of the illusions mass media is capable of creating. I couldn't tell where the line was between the stage and the green screen.

Stephania

Star
IKR!!! I've been googling since yesterday and all I can find is real estate companies. What in the hell is a tricon, anyway? ("A new faction of Transformers" is my current top guess. Autobot, dinobot, decepticon...tricon!)

A guess: "tri" for triune or triangle. "Con" for...uh...dunno. Maybe "con" like convict, giving "triangle prisoner" as a possible meaning.
Oh, that's just that chapter, don't mind it. (If you're curious: Vallee comes to the conclusion that Geller cleverly mixes real and fake, and makes simple remote viewing look like more than that by psychologically influencing the tester themselves.)
I did find a few obscure references to 'Tricon' on the net.. but not the absolute occult proof that I was looking for. I'm sure its out there somewhere.. but this is what I found:

A book about heaven vs. hell:

A very odd page for a game with currently no designer, no players, and no reviews that says its about 'going crazy connecting 3 dots'

And a childrens television channel show picked up by Disney with (surprise!) an alien in it

RE: Geller- yeah I know. That's not the part of the Pandoras box that bothers me. It's the part that supposedly demons/aliens 'visited' John Lennon and gave him some sort of 'egg' (he is the poison snake egg man after all-) and he gave it to Geller and said he didn't want it. (lol- i doubt that). But if I were Geller- and he is really in possession of it- I would throw that thing in the deepest ravine to the earths core that I could find- along with any 'fond' memories of Lennon.

Last edited: