The VMAS

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Interesting how they show and tell their followers/the one mimicking them to use mask.

By hindering themselves the very breath of life clearly communicating that they have nothing to learn you about life.

Although I myself have known this for a long time it has never before so clearly been reflected back to me.

Last edited:

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Meanwhile.. Adele also trended while all of this going on.. becuase apparently.. cultural appropriation is cool. To her and the media. Not so much on social media tho..
Something is really off with this new Adele, not a fan at all.

Johnny5

Veteran
Thought Adele was prettier with a l'il more padding. Now she reminds me of Katy Perry or someone ordinary. She's changing her image to stay in favor. They all do. Change and adapt to their "culture", or fade away. It happens so much faster than a decade or so ago...
I saw that picture somewhere else before this thread and also thought it was Katy Perry.

Bent8484

Established
what's the meaning of "tricon"?
IKR!!! I've been googling since yesterday and all I can find is real estate companies. What in the hell is a tricon, anyway? ("A new faction of Transformers" is my current top guess. Autobot, dinobot, decepticon...tricon!)

A guess: "tri" for triune or triangle. "Con" for...uh...dunno. Maybe "con" like convict, giving "triangle prisoner" as a possible meaning.

Last edited:
IKR!!! I've been googling since yesterday and all I can find is real estate companies. What in the hell is a tricon, anyway? ("A new faction of Transformers" is my current top guess. Autobot, dinobot, decepticon...tricon!)

A guess: "tri" for triune or triangle. "Con" for...uh...dunno. Maybe "con" like convict, giving "triangle prisoner" as a possible meaning.
Tricon Energy UK Ltd
Tricon Energy UK Limited wholesales and distributes chemicals. The Company trades and markets industrial chemicals, dry bulk, fuels, plastic intermediates, and fertilizers. Tricon Energy UK serves customers worldwide.

hopefully it has nothing to do with ammonium nitrate... :D

Bent8484

Established
Maybe it's an anagram?

Uuuuh...

"Citron"? It's French for "lemon"...

("Trigon" is a DC comics villain. A powerful demon, Raven's dad if you're a Teen Titans fan. Satanists love inversions and sound-alikes, and DC can be seen as the opposite of Marvel - it is by many comic fans - so maybe this relates to the potential sacrifice of Chadwick Boseman/Black Panther? The link between superhero character art and mythological epics has been studied many times before...Grant Morrison wrote an entire book about the occult and Jungian implications of it, so it may not be as outlandish an association as it seems at first glance. Anyway, in the DCU, God is "the presence", and Satan, Mephisto in the Marvel Universe, is currently "Trigon".)

Last edited:
There is always the New York skyline behind the performances. And lights and fireworks. Is the needle-like building, the One World Trade Center? BTS's lyrics:
'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh
And we always see the full moon. According to the lunar calendar, the closest full moon is on September 2.

2020-08-31 20_56_22-Window.png

Last edited:

Xoalienn

Rookie
Meanwhile.. Adele also trended while all of this going on.. becuase apparently.. cultural appropriation is cool. To her and the media. Not so much on social media tho..
Adele is reportedly dating Skepta, a London Grime scene rapper, probably why she’s attending that just a guess.

illuminatimess

Veteran
The whole show was red & purple. Like the Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation who is drunk on the destruction/blood of the Prophets... associated with Lucifer. Nothing to see here :rolleyes:
In Weeknd‘s defense, he had this theme already established for his new album. I loved his performance, he’s really talented compared to these other artists.