The VMAS

Stephania

Star
Gaga has only been in the game since the late aughts. She started singing in nightclubs and bars with her keyboard and her music style was mild in comparison to what it transformed into. Like another Alanis, but then Katy Perry broke on to the scene. Her turning point timeline was around 2008/9 when she reinvented herself (although this credit belongs to a DJ friend) who suggested she change her image/name/style. Originally, she had dreds and looked very hippy/folky going by her birth name. So, her Wordley fame is fairly recent just a little over a decade. I will say her music heavily influenced the industry. Now there is a lot of focus and encouragement for occultism and dark themes in most songs/videos. As a quick comparison, watch videos pre-Gaga and you will see a stark difference. What's her real name? Stefani Germanotta? Anyway that's my observation....
ETA: lots of copycatting in the industry. Pretty sure this always existed..but if one style or singer becomes popular a lot of mimics pop up and adopt/adapt. Noticed this a few years back, when all songs were using a lot of claps and "hey" mixed in.
That's a nice 'story' that they made up about her about before she became famous.. but that's not true. She was groomed to be an elitist princess. Check out this 'Role Call' of Notable Alumni.:
It's all over elite educational sites on the net too. Basically hidden in plain site.

(BTW- in their screening test they do not just have the standard IQ questions- but strange occultic questions like how the applicant youth feel about 'monsters'. Obviously to get in- one must find them cool or OK- as now as a celeb she is known as 'Mommy Monster' and calls her fans 'Little Monsters'. Yeah ok.. nothing odd about that at all.. let alone 'Tricons'..)

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Thanks @Stephania what you are saying does make more sense. I suppose her backstory is on par with Mariah Carey's backstory "singing in the streets, mixed tape got to the right hands, by luck" sort of fairytale, told to the masses. Gives the youth something to dream for, even though the majority of these celebrities are groomed from birth to be part of this industry. Its so creepy and terrible.
You're welcome. And as 'Really Graceful' points out in this video.. Brin was not the first creator of a search engine.. Zuckerberg was not the first creator of a social media site.. and 'Gaga' was not the first 'Madonna'... they pick these people on based on their aptitudes to go along with NWO/secret society formation to groom the masses on what is 'acceptable' and what 'is not'. (Though they reverse all morality)

Bent8484

Established
I did find a few obscure references to 'Tricon' on the net.. but not the absolute occult proof that I was looking for. I'm sure its out there somewhere.. but this is what I found:

A book about heaven vs. hell:

A very odd page for a game with currently no designer, no players, and no reviews that says its about 'going crazy connecting 3 dots'

And a childrens television channel show picked up by Disney with (surprise!) an alien in it

RE: Geller- yeah I know. That's not the part of the Pandoras box that bothers me. It's the part that supposedly demons/aliens 'visited' John Lennon and gave him some sort of 'egg' (he is the poison snake egg man after all-) and he gave it to Geller and said he didn't want it. (lol- i doubt that). But if I were Geller- and he is really in possession of it- I would throw that thing in the deepest ravine to the earths core that I could find- along with any 'fond' memories of Lennon.
Odd. That book up there has exactly the type of toxic themes that Vallee calls out in Messengers of Deception...the book about UFO cults. I share his belief that some of these entities are very much terrestrial, or dimensionally adjacent, and out to manipulate... often by borrowing human religious symbols and concepts, or straight up claiming credit. I wonder where the author got that name, and those ideas.

Was Geller in any way involved with the OTO, Golden Dawn, or Theosophy? Cuz that egg thing sounds a lot like Crowley's writings about Lam, the grey that narrated much of his occult knowledge to him... a mental egg of a sort, an emanation from the entity, which is absorbed or eaten by the subject, promising knowledge in a very serpent-in-the-garden kinda way...

Stephania

Star
Odd. That book up there has exactly the type of toxic themes that Vallee calls out in Messengers of Deception...the book about UFO cults. I share his belief that some of these entities are very much terrestrial, or dimensionally adjacent, and out to manipulate... often by borrowing human religious symbols and concepts, or straight up claiming credit. I wonder where the author got that name, and those ideas.
Interesting, I've never heard of the author until today. Some digging on him must be done ;)

Was Geller in any way involved with the OTO, Golden Dawn, or Theosophy? Cuz that egg thing sounds a lot like Crowley's writings about Lam, the grey that narrated much of his occult knowledge to him... a mental egg of a sort, an emanation from the entity, which is absorbed or eaten by the subject, promising knowledge in a very serpent-in-the-garden kinda way...
I'm not sure on Geller's 'belief system'. That being said.. certainly The Beatles were and (remaining members including Ono) are involved with those groups.. and according to the reports on the 'alien egg'.. (-which happened years after Lennon wrote 'Egg Man' and in the Plastic Ono years-).. Lennon specifically brought it to Geller to look at it and then gave it to him. Geller claims that Lennon was both afraid and mystified about it- thinking it was a 'key to another world'. But I 100 percent do not believe that he was afraid of it at all- or 'exploring other worlds'. There are many references to UFO's and aliens and other worlds in his lyrics and quotes- all positive.

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
Interesting, I've never heard of the author until today. Some digging on him must be done ;)

I'm not sure on Geller's 'belief system'. That being said.. certainly The Beatles were and (remaining members including Ono) are involved with those groups.. and according to the reports on the 'alien egg'.. (-which happened years after Lennon wrote 'Egg Man' and in the Plastic Ono years-).. Lennon specifically brought it to Geller to look at it and then gave it to him.
It's like a relay race of entity possession...

If it's Lam's egg, and he got it from Crowley through Lennon (my guess would be that Kenneth Anger is the missing link between Crowley and Lennon), I wonder who Geller would've passed it to...

Stephania

Star
It's like a relay race of entity possession...

If it's Lam's egg, and he got it from Crowley through Lennon (my guess would be that Kenneth Anger is the missing link between Crowley and Lennon), I wonder who Geller would've passed it to...
Good questions. According to Geller when he talked to the media- he (Geller) still had it in his possession. Now- only God knows. There does seem to be some baton passing going on there in that chain of events that is too coincidental. But according to Geller- Lennon claimed that he got it from insect looking 'beings' in a visitation- not from someone human- and that he didnt want it so he gave it to Geller. Not that I believe most of what Lennon ever said. But that's what Geller claims Lennon told him.

Bent8484

Established
Good questions. According to Geller when he talked to the media- he (Geller) still had it in his possession. Now- only God knows. There does seem to be some baton passing going on there in that chain of events that is too coincidental. But according to Geller- Lennon claimed that he got it from insect looking 'beings' in a visitation- not from someone human. Not that I believe most of what Lennon ever said. But that's what Geller claims Lennon told him.
Not entirely unlikely, though insectoid entities gives me a pretty solid hint as to "where" they've been meeting the entities, as I can only think of one "place" where the mantis people and greys share mental space with humans.

I should probably check the forum rules before elaborating, but let me just point out a possibly related fact: Blavatsky, Crowley, and their entourage, all developed asthma-like symptoms after a few years of occult practice. Soma's rough on the lungs if you overdo it, and unguided experimentation by enthusiasts would require many gradual attempts before finding the right relationship between the three variables involved, especially prior to the discovery of certain medical knowledge that could help guide the attempt...

Stephania

Star
Who knows? Lennon was an unpredictable and inconsistent man, even by the standards of pathological liars with probable NPD...
Definite NPD.. even in his death lol.
Anways.. to go full circle and tie 'Tricons', 'Alien cults', demons, dark arts, Gaga, Lennon and the religion of the NWO all together- Gaga and Ono are so thick as thieves that Ono lets her play 'Imagine' on Lennon's white piano at events. And guess what the title of the magazine for the elite prep school @ John Hopkins was called up until 2018 that Gaga went to was called? 'IMAGINE.' She also has a peace sign for Lennon tattooed on her wrist. The rabbit hole is deep.

Stephania

Star
IDK.. but part of me thinks that they do it to themselves .. like knocking their eyes into a door knob.. to say ok.. i'm part of the club. I certainly don't think they are victims. and i also think that the bruised eye symbolizes the judgement of God.. which they are mocking. Anyone can live through a black eye. Just sayin'...

Stephania

Star
Soma's rough on the lungs if you overdo it, and unguided experimentation by enthusiasts would require many gradual attempts before finding the right relationship between the three variables involved, especially prior to the discovery of certain medical knowledge that could help guide the attempt...
Are you saying that you can help attempt dark arts ppl better?! to guide?
hold on a sec.. the first slip where you said they should be more careful i let slip.. but now you have done it twice?

~JC~

Veteran
Meanwhile.. Adele also trended while all of this going on.. becuase apparently.. cultural appropriation is cool. To her and the media. Not so much on social media tho..
I kind of feel bad that Adele’s getting such harsh criticism for this. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had white friends and acquaintances come back from an island vacation with corn rows or gone to festivals where women style their hair in a similar way for something new and different.

I’ve seen Adele during interviews and bio segments and she just seems like genuinely nice and fun person. She looks fkng GREAT, and she seems to be in a better place in her life. And she gets this:
F5889DB0-61A8-4FAC-AA1A-6D5B1C099096.jpeg
Problematic? For who? Twats like this dude. Get off Twitter, read a book, get some air.

Bent8484

Established
S
Not entirely unlikely, though insectoid entities gives me a pretty solid hint as to "where" they've been meeting the entities, as I can only think of one "place" where the mantis people and greys share mental space with humans.

I should probably check the forum rules before elaborating, but let me just point out a possibly related fact: Blavatsky, Crowley, and their entourage, all developed asthma-like symptoms after a few years of occult practice. Soma's rough on the lungs if you overdo it, and unguided experimentation by enthusiasts would require many gradual attempts before finding the right relationship between the three variables involved, especially prior to the discovery of certain medical knowledge that could help guide the attempt...
Sorry for being cryptic, I'm used to some topics being taboo on ATS. Like experimental shamanism, if I can call it that.

Dr. Rick Strassman's "Spirit Molecule" is a great introduction to the topic, I highly recommend it.

(That molecule is one part of the recipe. The Zoroastrians commonly use another. Varying dose and delay between doses, playing on the ratios of the different components, using certain other modifiers, and combining them with certain meditation techniques, can lead to a wide spectrum of interesting effects, many of which might make you question your definition of the word "reality". There are many ways to get at these molecules, as they're ubiquitous in nature...I'm basically theorizing that Crowley and co knew about it, experimented with it, and that they likely got it by figuring out the true meaning of the Shivalingam - likely through Blavatsky's study of eastern religions with theosophy. I believe that the symbol is more than Shiva's dong, see...it's actually a recipe in sculpture form: phallaris grass on blue lotus leaf, most likely. I also believe that the endogenous version of this molecule, which is involved in dreaming and visual processing, is responsible for many of our religious experiences, the common elements in many of our myths, and that it constitutes the easiest method of coming into contact with non-human intelligences. Experimentation without the guidance of modern neurology (or better translated ancient sources than Muller and Leadbetter and Blavatsky) would likely take hundreds of tries, because of the multiple variables at play, and would absolutely wreck your lungs. Common manifestations/visual rationalizations of encountered entities in this {dreaming/astral plane/noosphere/outer heaven/whatever it is} frequently include Greys, like Crowley's egg gifting buddy Lam, and the mantis people.

There's a lot there to unpack, especially relating to the religious implications, and the three real religious lineages -stimulants, psychedelics, or sober - that emerged from our older shamanic traditions, but I don't want to derail your VMA thread. Though I do enjoy upsetting occultists by just saying this stuff plainly.)

Edit: oh sh--, I think I just figured out something. Adrenochrome is the "demonic" equivalent to the molecule I mentioned. I'll write a thread about it.

Last edited: