The VMAS

Stephania

Star
I have been waiting for someone to start a thread to jump into.. but no one has yet so I'll bite first. ;)

Marina Abromovic anyone?
Egtw7paXYAk4rpN.jpg

And why do I feel like i've been poisoned after looking at a big purple kool-aid pill hocked by Jezzehellian temple prostitutes?
:rolleyes:

Stephania

Star
this was the one venue i wouldve helped BLM burn down.
well... i had a few others in mind, but this was one of them.
Would agree with you there.. except BLM has now been co-opted by them too. IE: Jay Z, Beyonce & The Weeknd do not represent the moral, spiritual or financial status of the real people in the streets.. but they now all look up to them as their idols.When in fact- they- as well as the Obama Admin- completely ignored the BLM movement that started in 2014- until 2015/16.

Stephania

Star

from the left: young-jun skywalker, black harry caray, satanic madonna, and a red cowgirl. red must be in. helps hide the human blood stains on their outfits.
The whole show was red & purple. Like the Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation who is drunk on the destruction/blood of the Prophets... associated with Lucifer. Nothing to see here :rolleyes:

Attachments

Stephania

Star
They put the 'good Disney girl' and the 'monster queen' together in bondage gear in purple for 'Rain on me'. BTW.. whoever (lol) they are asking for 'rain' is obviously quite a failure.. all i see is fire and destructive hurricanes killing everyone and everything everywhere. They should change that song to be called 'Hookers for Baal'. :rolleyes: Egt-cjMXsAIie39.jpg

One big ritual as always!!
Also, Chloe and Halle (the sisters who are Beyoncé’s protege’s and have the new hit album “the ungodly hour”, performed at the beginning dressed as the robot thing from the occult movie favorite Metropolis.

cover of their album, and VMA outfit posted

Attachments

Stephania

Star
Meanwhile.. Adele also trended while all of this going on.. becuase apparently.. cultural appropriation is cool. To her and the media. Not so much on social media tho..