The "Virgin Mary" Appears in the Sky, End Times deception.

The catholic church is powerful, for decades now they have been putting work into a marian theology, and this seems to be a vehicle they are using for there end times doctrine as opposed to the book of revelation. It seems to me this is going to be used as a channel for a great deception of many souls, its like the net is casted far and wide, with different rods, what then is going to unify these into the one stream. Anyway check this out. Possible blue beam too?!

elsbet

Superstar
Is this like that time back in the early 1900s... their lady Fatima, I wonder?

Some of the pictures in the video (OP) look like possible crown flashes (leaping sundogs)-- which are interesting, on their own. But what is that snake thing ? Looks like an evil vine getting hoovered into the clouds. Weird even if it is fake. :confused:

free2018

Star
The catholic church is powerful, for decades now they have been putting work into a marian theology, and this seems to be a vehicle they are using for there end times doctrine as opposed to the book of revelation. It seems to me this is going to be used as a channel for a great deception of many souls, its like the net is casted far and wide, with different rods, what then is going to unify these into the one stream. Anyway check this out. Possible blue beam too?!

Yeah, that's project Blue Beam. There have been many fake sightings this year and last.
I'm waiting for the fake alien landing.

phipps

Star
The Bible tells us just before Jesus returns Satan and his angels will try to impersonate Christ as as angel of light but he will not be able to deceive the elect, the true Christians. Sadly Satan works through the Catholic church and has done since it was first formed.

Matthew 24:23-26, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it."

2 Corinthians 11:14, "
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light."

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
One thing I find particularly fascinating is that the kinds of messages that accompany the Marian Apparitions are similar to the kinds of views Protestants have tended to always have against the Catholic Church (whether rightfully or not).

For instance the "Our Lady Of Success" apparition in Ecuator states of the Catholic Church that the following will occur in the 20th century:
  • Widespread moral corruption
  • Profanation of the Sacrament of Matrimony
  • Depraved priests who will scandalize the faithful and cause suffering for good priests
  • Unbridled lust which will ensnare many souls
  • Loss of innocence among children and loss of modesty among women
  • Lack of priestly and religious vocations

One thing I find particularly fascinating is that the kinds of messages that accompany the Marian Apparitions are similar to the kinds of views Protestants have tended to always have against the Catholic Church (whether rightfully or not).

For instance the "Our Lady Of Success" apparition in Ecuator states of the Catholic Church that the following will occur in the 20th century:
  • Depraved priests who will scandalize the faithful and cause suffering for good priests
And by doing so can control the narrative to hold sway with established catholics

Bubbajay

Veteran
And by doing so can control the narrative to hold sway with established catholics
Its not only Catholics that believe these Marian apparitions are of god. Muslims all over the middle east meet at apparition sights, and have pilgrimages.Its one of the many things catholicism has with islam. its one way of uniting all false religions. Check out the book called queen of heaven queen of all.

Nikōn

Veteran
Maybe, maybe not.
I think there could be merit, hypothetically, to the notion the UFO-fanatic guy that was here made about them preceding a 'return' of Jesus.
Not to say I 'believe' it but it does make me wonder, given that the apparitions have reportedly appeared between the 16th century and the present century.

Nikōn

Veteran
Muslims all over the middle east meet at apparition sights, and have pilgrimages.Its one of the many things catholicism has with islam. its one way of uniting all false religions.
Of course everything is Islam to you but Mary doesn't have the kind of theological weight in Islam that she does in Catholicism. Most Muslims see this kind of stuff as merely just superstition and at worst the work of Jinn.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Of course everything is Islam to you but Mary doesn't have the kind of theological weight in Islam that she does in Catholicism. Most Muslims see this kind of stuff as merely just superstition and at worst the work of Jinn.
So I can't bring up known facts, even if Islam is part of said fact? Its not hard to do online searches to document the FACT that Muslims do pilgrimages to Marian apparition sites. In fact chapters are written about it in books written about the apparitions. You have problems with Islam darkness being exposed to the light.

elsbet

Superstar

In case I am misunderstanding you, would you clarify this, please?

... the kinds of views Protestants have tended to always have against the Catholic Church (whether rightfully or not).

Are you saying Protestants do not believe these things are happening?
And further-- we hold the Catholics' belief that these are true statements against them (regardless of the 'Marian sightings')?

You seem to have some familiarity with the bible, so I assume you know we are warned of this in the Gospels. If you mean we find the nature of the apparitions questionable, then I would agree (imo).

Imo, something definitely appeared (Fatima)... I just don't think it was related to God. Same with the statues crying tears of blood, etc.
-

In case I am misunderstanding you, would you clarify this, please?

Are you saying Protestants do not believe these things are happening?
And further-- we hold the Catholics' belief that these are true statements against them (regardless of the 'Marian sightings')?

You seem to have some familiarity with the bible, so I assume you know we are warned of this in the Gospels. If you mean we find the nature of the apparitions questionable, then I would agree (imo).

Imo, something definitely appeared (Fatima)... I just don't think it was related to God. Same with the statues crying tears of blood, etc.
-
I think there point which is the usual sp here is to undermine modern day protestants. Basically saying we have the same view on catholics as they do themselves. I think it's just another way of saying that we have nothing revelatory or of value and nothing that distinguishes ourselves as having the truth to which we profess we have.

This person seems to strive for some ecumenicism by finding synchronicities within religions which to them seems to undermine the exclusivity of Christ and his one way to salvation through his atoning works and all exegesis regarding eschatology that comes through that.

sickgirl15

Established

I love how anti-sex Catholics are! It’s quite hilarious to me how a woman (Mary) incredibly still remained “a virgin” even after becoming impregnated with her child!! Wow! I had no idea that artificial insemination has been around for SUCH a long time! Incredible, isn’t it?! (Sarcasm…)

elsbet

Superstar
I love how anti-sex Catholics are! It’s quite hilarious to me how a woman (Mary) incredibly still remained “a virgin” even after becoming impregnated with her child!! Wow! I had no idea that artificial insemination has been around for SUCH a long time! Incredible, isn’t it?! (Sarcasm…)
Sarcasm noted.

I have no problem believing in the virgin birth... but--
[If you believe in the supernatural, and the existence of a sovereign, omnipotent (omniscient and omnipresent) God-- this shouldn't be an intellectual challenge.]

-- I do have a problem with the Catholic church's insistence on Mary's perpetual virginity, when we know she had a husband (Joseph), and Jesus had brothers and sisters.

Nor does it make sense that the two people chosen by God for this purpose would be punished--> forced to endure a lifetime of involuntary celibacy, within the confines of marriage.
That would be a Miracle in its own right-- but there is no mention of it in the bible, whatsoever.
-
@seekinheart
You catch that dragon or demon at the end, in China?

Is that part of the "official" story?
If so, I just smh.

Last edited: