The Vessel or The Pinecone building in NYC

Vixy

Star

The name and the place its built on...come on..! If this building isnt symbolic, what IS?

Vixy

Star
What lil Axe says. A pinecone symbols a part of the brain where our third eye lies and thats calcified by fluoride in toothpaste and water. They celebrate this pinecone and put it everywhere. This building is one big piss in our face, like branding a city saying "I own this now!" Its disguisting and people go up ther enot even knowing..theyre making fun of our unintelligence.

Hon33

Veteran
What lil Axe says. A pinecone symbols a part of the brain where our third eye lies and thats calcified by fluoride in toothpaste and water. They celebrate this pinecone and put it everywhere. This building is one big piss in our face, like branding a city saying "I own this now!" Its disguisting and people go up ther enot even knowing..theyre making fun of our unintelligence.
Sorry, who owns the city?

Vixy

Star
Sorry, who owns the city?
Oh, ha-ha! Very funny..

You know, we dont appretiate satanists coming in here to pretend not to know what site theyve entered or what we are shedding light on in order to anger us and derail the threads. Youve written more than 500 replies and dont know what the Illuminati is? Youre at vigilant citizen and dont know what the illuminati is? End your account, you dont belong here.

/Ignore button ON.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Oh, ha-ha! Very funny..

You know, we dont appretiate satanists coming in here to pretend not to know what site theyve entered or what we are shedding light on in order to anger us and derail the threads. Youve written more than 500 replies and dont know what the Illuminati is? Youre at vigilant citizen and dont know what the illuminati is? End your account, you dont belong here.

/Ignore button ON.
Oh, I’m sorry... :D

Hon33

Veteran
I do wish people here would look into the actual story behind things before speculating on what the think they mean.

Feathery

Rookie
I do wish people here would look into the actual story behind things before speculating on what the think they mean.
Most people are intellectually lazy by nature. Only intelligent people are curious enough to research anything. I'm from an actual elite family and I still had to study over 40 years to get this stuff. It may seem fun and fascinating to learn about but if you're the one who had to live it out it's a nightmare. It's very lonely mainly. If you drink alcohol it's easier to integrate in society over all, but it's still tougher on smart people.

Feathery

Rookie
Th above also looks like a Robotoid type mask. Everything has a dual or more meaning for them. As art, it's cool. They create amazing art, that is one thing the elite can do with all that money.