The VC “Lockdown Christian Fellowship”

Lisa

Superstar
why wouldnt they be able to buy or sell tho? because the antichrist said so... people wouldnt follow it regardless, it will be a cashless society aswell, otherwise theres no real need for marks is there, ur not being culturally relevant with how u are thinking, as far as u are concerned im sure, this could be a literal mark, that people can just look at and then they can continue spending cash.

So u think that one day, everythings gonna be cool, then all of a sudden the antichrist pops up, and all of a sudden everyone has to take a mark. No, u are seeing peoples ideologies and brains and paradigms being broken down to be able to accept an Anti Christ right now. I think ur completely missing that, its like ur basically everything up until that point is irrelevant thats simply not logical.
They wouldn’t be able to buy or sell because the antichrist is the ruler of the world...no one can fight against him....if he says you can’t buy or sell without his mark on your...you can’t buy or sell without that mark. Doesn’t need any other compulsion. If you want to eat and need to buy food...you will need the mark.

Why can’t it just be a mark that you can look at? It will be on your right hand or your forehead. I was thinking it was a tattoo with all your data on it..but I kinda wonder now if it will just be a tattoo with 666 or his name and then you could use your card or your phone..or whatever we’ve got going at that time.

I think one day we are gonna find out that Israel made a deal with the muslims to put a temple on the Temple Mount. I think it will come after they find a spotless red heifer. I think the deal will be a 7 year deal. I think in the middle of the deal the antichrist will go into the temple, stop the sacrifices and proclaim himself God...and I think he will instate that people can’t buy or sell without his mark. And people will have to choose which side they are on.

No, I don‘t think we are. People are being broken down to win in an attempt to win an election...other countries are going along with it to insure they don’t have to deal with trump. I think its easily the most realistic view of it all...and I think when they lose they will let loose the problems onto the president that will come with trying to get the economy going again...but trump will win the election.

You also forget that there is a false prophet that will make the beast/antichrist look like God and the propaganda that comes with that. You really should read the Bible here at face value. There doesn’t have to be a more ‘important’ factor. Eating is an important factor..wouldn‘t you say?

Was y2k irrelevant? At the time it was very relevant...another in a long string of fears that the media pushes onto the public day after day..year after year. At that time it was thought that after the year 2000 all computers would shut down and anything run by them would shut down and we would have a very different world..all the things we had come to rely upon with computers...gone!!! What happened..nothing...onto the new scare. All I’m saying is that there is no scare leading up to the ultimate scare..which isn’t really a scare...you won’t be able to buy or sell anything without a mark.

They wouldn’t be able to buy or sell because the antichrist is the ruler of the world...no one can fight against him....if he says you can’t buy or sell without his mark on your...you can’t buy or sell without that mark. Doesn’t need any other compulsion. If you want to eat and need to buy food...you will need the mark.

Why can’t it just be a mark that you can look at? It will be on your right hand or your forehead. I was thinking it was a tattoo with all your data on it..but I kinda wonder now if it will just be a tattoo with 666 or his name and then you could use your card or your phone..or whatever we’ve got going at that time.

I think one day we are gonna find out that Israel made a deal with the muslims to put a temple on the Temple Mount. I think it will come after they find a spotless red heifer. I think the deal will be a 7 year deal. I think in the middle of the deal the antichrist will go into the temple, stop the sacrifices and proclaim himself God...and I think he will instate that people can’t buy or sell without his mark. And people will have to choose which side they are on.

No, I don‘t think we are. People are being broken down to win in an attempt to win an election...other countries are going along with it to insure they don’t have to deal with trump. I think its easily the most realistic view of it all...and I think when they lose they will let loose the problems onto the president that will come with trying to get the economy going again...but trump will win the election.

You also forget that there is a false prophet that will make the beast/antichrist look like God and the propaganda that comes with that. You really should read the Bible here at face value. There doesn’t have to be a more ‘important’ factor. Eating is an important factor..wouldn‘t you say?

Was y2k irrelevant? At the time it was very relevant...another in a long string of fears that the media pushes onto the public day after day..year after year. At that time it was thought that after the year 2000 all computers would shut down and anything run by them would shut down and we would have a very different world..all the things we had come to rely upon with computers...gone!!! What happened..nothing...onto the new scare. All I’m saying is that there is no scare leading up to the ultimate scare..which isn’t really a scare...you won’t be able to buy or sell anything without a mark.
I respectfully and vehemently disagree. Round in circles really.

And im sorry but if u really believe that about Trump it says alot where ur at, on the redpilled level. Trumps just another puppet.

Lisa

Superstar
I respectfully and vehemently disagree. Round in circles really.

And im sorry but if u really believe that about Trump it says alot where ur at, on the redpilled level. Trumps just another puppet.
Why do you vehemently disagree? What have I said that’s unBiblical?

It doesn’t seem to me that trump is any kind of puppet he sure doesn’t go along with any of the leftist or even the republican stuff. Even republicans distance themselves from him. I saw how the world leaders treated trump..they don’t want him anymore than the left does in this country. I think I’m at a different level of understanding from you in that respect.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jesus is struggling to save? Really?
I pass no judgement on the vision, but his convictions led to actions. I have been pondering on the following verses over the last few days in my own life...

Romans 14

1Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. 2For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. 3Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. 4Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

5One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. 6He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks. 7For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. 8For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11For it is written:

As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

12So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. 13Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way.

Lisa

Superstar
I pass no judgement on the vision, but his convictions led to actions. I have been pondering on the following verses over the last few days in my own life...

Romans 14

1Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. 2For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. 3Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. 4Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

5One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. 6He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks. 7For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. 8For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11For it is written:

As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

12So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. 13Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way.
You’ve been pondering those verses after watching that video?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You’ve been pondering those verses after watching that video?
I have been thinking about them all week!

I have been pondering on sanctification and fault picking. Someone very close to me (so I will limit the details) has recently become a Christian. Certain sins very much offend him more than others. Being an outspoken type he always comments on them angrily. To those looking at the Christian faith from the outside, they would think that the issues were all there was to faith.

This had got me thinking about things...

I have been coming back repeatedly to an image of a medieval town, with a tyrant holed up far out of sight in a central building.

7C8B48E1-0368-4D61-90D8-8F2503D7CAB1.jpeg

From here the despot has been able to exert power over the whole town. Parts of it had been able to shake off control from time to time (rather like in the Hunger Games) but before long the troops would march in and things would be back to normal.

I then imagined a crack SAS unit moving in, getting past the defences, killing the tyrant and installing a new leader. The rest of the town might wake up and find nothing changed on the streets the next morning, but over time things would be very different.

I believe WE are this town, once occupied by the results that sin and influences have had on the various districts of our lives. Those of us who are born again have had a new leader installed in the centre and our life is to go with him and take back the town to become something someone from outside might see the difference.

I love the verse “Christ IN us, the hope of glory” as it is only the work of Jesus that changes and develops us. Some faiths are “sideways” inasmuch as they spend all their time correcting and chastising believers in their faith communities about various infringements.

Christianity is an “inside out” faith where the reality of a born again spirit works out into observable changes that others see. I believe it is the Holy Spirit himself who is the one who brings changes in believers lives, talking with the inner man of the heart. With our own towns very much a work of transformation in progress, we should take care when judging others.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In case I give the impression of “having it all together”, I have been much quieter here than I used to be because I have been thinking some things over...

James 5:16 King James Version
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.​

A few weeks ago, I re-watched “Prince Caspian” with my kids and I have to be honest and say that it was heavy going when I contrasted it with the “Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”. Everything seemed so much darker - Aslan had been gone for a long time, the powers that were oppressing Narnia were mere men, the talking beasts were unhappy and the dour dwarves seemed to be in charge. Into this world, summoned by the enchanted horn of Susan come the children, apparently to “help“, though what help they might be is not immediately obvious other than to “take back Narnia”, overthrow Miraz and install Caspian as the rightful king.

While the previous film contrasted the obedience and childlike faith of Lucy with the pride and sin of Edmund, this one focussed on the difference between Peter and Lucy. Lucy is the youngest and knows she needs Aslan’s help. Unsure what to do, she catches sight of him in the woods early on

Peter dismisses it as imagination and favours action instead. As the oldest, Peter is a “can do” kind of guy - he can use a sword, he’s brave, strong and capable. As it turned out, his reliance on his own strength was his weakness (and others got hurt too).

I came to this forum wanting to hurt the enemy’s kingdom and use what I knew against him, rather like a detective hunting down a serial killer. I wanted to rescue people from his castle and perhaps even “get him back“ for the damage he has done to my own life. Without knowing it, I think I gradually became a “Peter” in my interactions.

What I need to do now is to pause and, like Lucy, go into the woods and find Aslan. I think that it is only with him that I will make any difference at all, wherever the story takes me.

I watched an apology video from R$E this morning on some of the mistakes he has made in pursuing conspiracy and becoming embroiled in the “truth movement”. I think I have made very similar ones, and to those I have dragged into dark places in my own attempt to “storm Miraz’s castle“, I am truly sorry.

Last edited:

floss

Star
I love the verse “Christ IN us, the hope of glory” as it is only the work of Jesus that changes and develops us. Some faiths are “sideways” inasmuch as they spend all their time correcting and chastising believers in their faith communities about various infringements.

Christianity is an “inside out” faith where the reality of a born again spirit works out into observable changes that others see. I believe it is the Holy Spirit himself who is the one who brings changes in believers lives, talking with the inner man of the heart. With our own towns very much a work of transformation in progress, we should take care when judging others.
This resonate with my recent experience Red. I believe when we allowed God to clean us inside out and replaced with more Christ inside us. It's not because of our own strength but rather Him using us to glorified Christ. I imagined I'm this ragged jigsaw puzzle and everyday He removed a piece and replaced with a piece of Christ. The other day, I came to my sister house and the first thing I did was picking up her 9 month baby and held her in my arm. Everyone there was surprised as to why the baby didn't cry (as if they were expecting and waiting for her to cry). They said she always cry when stranger hold her, given that I have not seen her for a long time. I knew right away it was the image of Christ this baby saw, not the ragged me, all the glory goes to Him. Sometime, it's the small thing that we knew God is with us. I believe it all boiled down to which image we want to put on daily.

Last edited:
while I understand what u are saying it reminds me of the letters to the 7 churches in revelation, u know there are things we are doing that are pleasing and things that arent. I cant discount conspiracies though as it lead me to christ and someone has to expose them, otherwise we'd be in darkness, and the only people who dont seem to be falling under great delusion are the conspiracy leaning christians, there are plenty of christians out there that also think the establishment is good, and donald trump is there saviour and probably take a vaccine, regardless if its the mark or not, vaccines are bad, certain things cause death while they may not be a mark of the beast, the knowledge of these things is not really a religious issue but has only empowered my life.

Im think, fluoride in water, pesticides, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, moving away from secular music, movies or at least knowing the agenda behind them that we are being programmed with, otherwise why wouldnt u love avengers? etc. so I think its important in one sense too, thats just my opinion tho.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
while I understand what u are saying it reminds me of the letters to the 7 churches in revelation, u know there are things we are doing that are pleasing and things that arent. I cant discount conspiracies though as it lead me to christ and someone has to expose them, otherwise we'd be in darkness, and the only people who dont seem to be falling under great delusion are the conspiracy leaning christians, there are plenty of christians out there that also think the establishment is good, and donald trump is there saviour and probably take a vaccine, regardless if its the mark or not, vaccines are bad, certain things cause death while they may not be a mark of the beast, the knowledge of these things is not really a religious issue but has only empowered my life.

Im think, fluoride in water, pesticides, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, moving away from secular music, movies or at least knowing the agenda behind them that we are being programmed with, otherwise why wouldnt u love avengers? etc. so I think its important in one sense too, thats just my opinion tho.
It puts me in mind of Aragorn with the Palantir. Looking into darkness can reveal the plans of the enemy, but it requires enough maturity not to be deceived by the things he claims to be capable of...

There is certainly a place for exposing darkness, but also a caution not to venture where the Lord is not leading us.

It puts me in mind of Aragorn with the Palantir. Looking into darkness can reveal the plans of the enemy, but it requires enough maturity not to be deceived by the things he claims to be capable of...

There is certainly a place for exposing darkness, but also a caution not to venture where the Lord is not leading us.
Are u referring to anything specific here?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are u referring to anything specific here?
No, it’s just a hunch I’ve had for a while. I have been thinking about books like the “Art of War” and how sophisticated deception can be.

I have certainly fallen into the trap of seeing a potential scheme of the enemy, calling it out, either to people I know or even on this forum.... and then nothing happening. If armies and nations can manage information to wrong-foot their opponents, I think it highly likely that the Father of Lies can manipulate the truth movement by using the tricks of a good stage magician. By drawing the eye to certain things with slight of hand, the real trick can often slip by the audience unnoticed.

In Aragorn’s glance into the Palantir, it shows Arwen being killed, something that never actually happens in the story, but something carefully pitched to distract Aragorn from his mission.

I’m not sure where such a perception leaves me when it comes to the things many “truthers” take as unshakable facts, especially things like the Georgia Guide-stones, but I am more convinced than ever that we are in a true spiritual battle and I know the side I am on.

Last edited:
No, it’s just a hunch I’ve had for a while. I have been thinking about books like the “Art of War” and how sophisticated deception can be.

I have certainly fallen into the trap of seeing a potential scheme of the enemy, calling it out, either to people I know or even on this forum.... and then nothing happening. If armies and nations can manage information to wrong-foot their opponents, I think it highly likely that the Father of Lies can manipulate the truth movement by using the tricks of a good stage magician. By drawing the eye to certain things with slight of hand, the real trick can often slip by the audience unnoticed.

In Aragorn’s glance into the Palantir, it shows Arwen being killed, something that never actually happens in the story, but something carefully pitched to distract Aragorn from his mission.

I’m not sure where such a perception leaves me when it comes to the things many “truthers” take as unshakable facts, especially things like the Georgia Guide-stones, but I am more convinced than ever that we are in a true spiritual battle and I know the side I am on.
I have been feeling abit similar, that I cannot truly know anything anymore, but surely theres a contingent truth running through things, it will be interesting to see sept, and november, if those dreams are correct if not, Id really lean towards chucking alot of things out the window. Scarily deceptive times, but surely some of it is genuine, as Gandalf said, there are other forces at work beside evil.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have been feeling abit similar, that I cannot truly know anything anymore, but surely theres a contingent truth running through things, it will be interesting to see sept, and november, if those dreams are correct if not, Id really lean towards chucking alot of things out the window. Scarily deceptive times, but surely some of it is genuine, as Gandalf said, there are other forces at work beside evil.
Well put.

Whatever happens In the coming months, even if all the “likely scenarios” of the popular YouTubers fall flat, God’s word will stand.

Lisa

Superstar
So because we are works we shouldn’t judge the progress of others? Yet..I would say that you should be on the alert and that means judging the progress of others. We are all like sheep..we will follow each other off the cliff because the others are going there too. The only person we can trust for sure and should follow whether or not people follow is it not is God. God even tells us don’t trust in man..so that just tells me that we have to judge rightly about others.

I think of the prophets...they were lonely people who didn’t have a lot of followers. Jeremiah in particular had no one but God.
In case I give the impression of “having it all together”, I have been much quieter here than I used to be because I have been thinking some things over...

James 5:16 King James Version
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.​

A few weeks ago, I re-watched “Prince Caspian” with my kids and I have to be honest and say that it was heavy going when I contrasted it with the “Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”. Everything seemed so much darker - Aslan had been gone for a long time, the powers that were oppressing Narnia were mere men, the talking beasts were unhappy and the dour dwarves seemed to be in charge. Into this world, summoned by the enchanted horn of Susan come the children, apparently to “help“, though what help they might be is not immediately obvious other than to “take back Narnia”, overthrow Miraz and install Caspian as the rightful king.

While the previous film contrasted the obedience and childlike faith of Lucy with the pride and sin of Edmund, this one focussed on the difference between Peter and Lucy. Lucy is the youngest and knows she needs Aslan’s help. Unsure what to do, she catches sight of him in the woods early on

Peter dismisses it as imagination and favours action instead. As the oldest, Peter is a “can do” kind of guy - he can use a sword, he’s brave, strong and capable. As it turned out, his reliance on his own strength was his weakness (and others got hurt too).

I came to this forum wanting to hurt the enemy’s kingdom and use what I knew against him, rather like a detective hunting down a serial killer. I wanted to rescue people from his castle and perhaps even “get him back“ for the damage he has done to my own life. Without knowing it, I think I gradually became a “Peter” in my interactions.

What I need to do now is to pause and, like Lucy, go into the woods and find Aslan. I think that it is only with him that I will make any difference at all, wherever the story takes me.

I watched an apology video from R$E this morning on some of the mistakes he has made in pursuing conspiracy and becoming embroiled in the “truth movement”. I think I have made very similar ones, and to those I have dragged into dark places in my own attempt to “storm Miraz’s castle“, I am truly sorry.

Your obsession with C.S. Lewis is cringe worthy. He didn’t write scripture yet you give his works so much elevation. Is he an idol for you?

So because we are works we shouldn’t judge the progress of others? Yet..I would say that you should be on the alert and that means judging the progress of others. We are all like sheep..we will follow each other off the cliff because the others are going there too. The only person we can trust for sure and should follow whether or not people follow is it not is God. God even tells us don’t trust in man..so that just tells me that we have to judge rightly about others.

I think of the prophets...they were lonely people who didn’t have a lot of followers. Jeremiah in particular had no one but God.

Your obsession with C.S. Lewis is cringe worthy. He didn’t write scripture yet you give his works so much elevation. Is he an idol for you?
And she keeps tearing down her "brothers and sisters" in christ, something very wrong with your outlook Lisa. Hope you wake up!

Lisa

Superstar
And she keeps tearing down her "brothers and sisters" in christ, something very wrong with your outlook Lisa. Hope you wake up!
Just trying to get you guys on the right track..you seem to be moving away from trusting God and trusting in man...that is a problem.