THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

There are video of ppl with medal detector and it beeps
I just posted an interview on Frank’s thread with a doc/PhD I believe, who talked about ferretin self-assembling to produce spike protein and it was pretty crazy scientific stuff - I have a pretty good understanding of scientific stuff so I can generally follow along - but this was way out there. Go watch the video if you get a chance while it’s still available. I think around 10 min mark they get into it. Anyway I do still wonder about the magnets - I still wonder what’s in those vaccines....

Maes17

Superstar
I just posted an interview on Frank’s thread with a doc/PhD I believe, who talked about ferretin self-assembling to produce spike protein and it was pretty crazy scientific stuff - I have a pretty good understanding of scientific stuff so I can generally follow along - but this was way out there. Go watch the video if you get a chance while it’s still available. I think around 10 min mark they get into it. Anyway I do still wonder about the magnets - I still wonder what’s in those vaccines....
My theory is the vaccines react with people differently. It seems some seem to get a magnetic pull and some don’t.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is that Spiros account? I haven't seen him since he got banned on yt. Do you know if he has any video channels anywhere now?

He's always been a good reporter, even before and after the newsbud meltdown with whats her name, SIgmund Edmonds i think?
Yeah, I just came across him a couple weeks ago. He's be gone for a while. Not sure if he has a channel up.

Karlysymon

Superstar
At first, i thought the phone thing was really out there, but after reading this iam keeping an open mind. (so will people be able to charge their devices with their bodies with the reverse wireless charging...i wonder)

"This week the Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA) published its findings from a new study into the potential health risks caused by MagSafe, the magnetic charging system Apple built into every iPhone 12 model. JAHA concluded that the iPhone 12 range “has the potential to inhibit lifesaving therapy.”

07/06 Update: WWDC leaks are picking up pace ahead of the event today, with Bloomberg
leaking Apple’s iPhone and iPad plans for iOS/iPadOS 15 as well as iPad hardware upgrades which are likely to have a significant impact on the JAHA’s research. Bloomberg states that Apple “is testing a similar MagSafe system for the iPad Pro.” iPads have not previously used MagSafe. Bloomberg adds that MagSafe on the iPad Pro may also support reverse wireless charging (allowing iPhones/AirPods to charge by putting them on the back of an iPad) which aligns with reports that MagSafe is “getting strongerfor the iPhone 13 range as well. If Apple does go ahead with these moves, the health implications are going to run and run.

The problem stems from Magsafe’s potential to cause electromagnetic interference with cardiac implantable electronic devices (CIEDs), which include pacemakers and defibrillators. JAHA said its tests found that CEIDs can be disrupted by a magnetic field of as little as 10 G [gauss] while “The magnetic field strength of the iPhone 12 Pro Max can be greater than 50 G when in direct contact.”

Helioform

Star
"Magnetofection" through the nanolipid particles to concentrate the mRNA throughout the body. There are peer reviewed articles on this apparently according to the doctor in this video.

Here is one:

thirdeyemind

My very own father has tried the vaccine, it really works. i tried the frdige magnet, its a flat thin magnet. the magnet stuck to the injection part of his arm whereas it fell on my arm. i tried multiple times and it kept sticking. it really did stick to his arm which is super weird. i did some googling and theyre saying it is due to the high trace of metals? im not sure but thats super weird...

polymoog

Superstar
EMF or Metal being detected in arms of vaxxed

2:34. en espanol.

ive tried my meter on a J&J victim who registered about 120 or so. unvaxxed people: 0-2.
an other girl who got the vax over 2 months ago had no reading (J&J as well).

----------
Cell Phones and Spoons Sticking to Injection Sites

0:47. espanol tambien.

----
More Metals Sticking to People - India

2:49. hindi... maybe gujarati? you dont need to hear whats said; just see the things sticking to his chest.

----
The Metal Exists in Kids as Well

1:21. espanol. kid has metals stick to him. on the bright side, his mother wont need to use the refrigerator magnets to post his high report card grades.

Awoken2

Superstar
A quote from that video.which I found quite disturbing.....

"So basically you inject a mouse, wait for it to get exstressed, and then you microwave the mouse... errr, gently microwave the mouse I think...to do this right"

This threw up a question in my.mind immediately on hearing this.

What happens when they start gently microwaving the lab rats with their 5G system?

polymoog

Superstar
How are these coins sticking to injection sites?

1:41.
this is, i think, in spain. at 0:59, the coins are being flicked toward the guys arm and sticking!
commenter said he had the pfizer vax that same day; apparently 30 minutes before.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Metal Exists in Kids as Well

1:21. espanol. kid has metals stick to him. on the bright side, his mother wont need to use the refrigerator magnets to post his high report card grades.
If i was as diabolical as the people running this show and adults don't want my "vaccine" anymore and won't bring their children either so that "i" create my "Internet of Bodies/Internet of Things", the only way to achieve "my" dream would be lace vaccines that people already trust with the magnetic nanoparticles...childhood vaccines, the flu shot etc. Not all the batches, so as not to tick people off.

I see no other way to account for the magnetism in children who haven't been inoculated with the Covid shots. If these cases become more frequent, i can only conclude that childhood vaccines have been compromised, aswell as those who have gotten other vaccines other than the covid shots but are displaying magnetism.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Of all the Covid game predictive programming that's out there, this has got to be the creepiest. Compare fiction vs reality.
VS
Calcium bentonite clay sucks out heavy metals from the body so i've been wondering, lately, if it would be effective even if in the slightest degree. Does anyone who often uses it and also got vaxxed noticed any thing in regard to the magnetism?

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
Of all the Covid game predictive programming that's out there, this has got to be the creepiest. Compare fiction vs reality.
VS
Calcium bentonite clay sucks out heavy metals from the body so i've been wondering, lately, if it would be effective even if in the slightest degree. Does anyone who often uses it and also got vaxxed noticed any thing in regard to the magnetism?
Wow, I remember this movie, watched it maybe 10 years ago when I liked robot, cyborg, human android movies, but totally forgot what it was about :D I should rewatch it.

polymoog

Superstar
you would be VERY hard pressed to find someone who is health conscious enough to use bentonite clay but has the ignorance to take the shot.